Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cowfarmer33

we are off to the pub to meet us friend Ben and his family as its steak night. cut to the pub and no sign of us friend Ben and his family, as they were all alone while eating their steaks, with only a slight mention of finally meeting him after 4 years. in reality us friend Ben thought fuck this and took his family to KFC and these two dick wipes had to fork out for their meals themselves. Bravo Ben

• Haha
Reactions: 15

kidd3321

no chance on this absolute earth would I be cancelling my 5 star all inclusive holiday to change it to a holiday that is managed, controlled and vlogged by Prick.

you’ll regret that girls.

• Haha

bollyboy

Chef prick analyses the lasagne.

Good consistency
The pasta is very cooked
It’s quite deep
The tomato sauce is very tomatoey

What a fooking knob...

• Haha
  • Wow
I thought the idea of ‘van life’ is to escape your everyday routine and switch off from being attached to electronics and tv, take time to enjoy a book, the nature around you and replenish your mind. Not many vanlifers I see have a full tv on the wall that is switched on as soon as the van is parked, to watch something you have watched a zillion times already. 🤷‍♀️

Binksybum

I watched the Disney Wives vlog earlier where they got the new puppy.
Prick had his face buried into both dogs at different points, also looking up to make sure he's being filmed! No sign of any allergy to these two dogs at all. 🤔
The only thing he’s allergic to is truth, openness and honesty!

• Haha

Fatman74

Good morning.
My observations from the latest dripping of diarrhea from the pair.
So straight off we are delightfully informed that bean hasn't had a crap in the van for 5 days...I will sleep better knowing this.
Speaking of crap...is emptying their bog down a public bog allowed.
Does Bean ever drive the vantanic.
Surfshark......WHO CARES
Said there was a right que at beamish....afraid you don't get das there ladies.
Fuck me DOWNTON DOWNTON DOWNTON...we don't give a frogs arse...we haven't watched it a billion times like you have.
In a few vlogs time I can guarantee the oatmeal and cheese biscuits will make an appearance...with added cinnamon.
I could smell the clutch burning going up that hill.

• Haha

florida1011

Chatty Member
guys I think I saw them earlier at the Clyde valley tourist route in Scotland...

my husband was driving and I was just dreaming, but caught the side of their van while we turned left over there Garrion bridge, they went up the hill possibly onto the motorway heading North.
if it was them and they were driving up a hill, you’d have heard the gearbox before seeing the van.
Maybe Google the local dogging sites in that area, they’ll likely be parked up overnight there 😂

• Haha

Cowfarmer33

Who buys kids a tv bracket as a birthday present. That’s the type of thing you just get and put up. It’s not a fucking present you tight cunts I bet they will be bragging in front of the 2 girls about Florida as well and what a surprise they’ve started extending their stay it won’t end there either. Fucking boils my piss these two

• Wow
  • Haha

bollyboy

Fucking hell...that van was screaming each time he dropped a gear. Expect to find bits of gear box on the road prickalola
Can't wait to see that overweight lump on a European road trip :ROFLMAO:

And what a load of bollocks about the batteries under the desk "we got sent them but they are not compatible"
that means you bought the wrong items again you moron.

• Haha
I took the 4 deodorant to be they would leave them at the Bazza's so they don't have to keep taking some and as they say its expensive to buy over there.
I think they would be staying longer but they have plans with Hannah and Mark and so can't back out of that or the Europe trip they have banged on about for months!! But the whole thing will be a shambles, they will be moaning about the heat, they will not be able to keep pace with the Wives as they couldn't in DLP and that wasn't summer!

But they somehow have £1200 spare for the taxes on the flights just to use a companion voucher, as well as upgrading tickets to AP. How can they sheep still be sending them money when this is what they are spending it on!

Mrs Mooch

Anyone else noticed the weird way Prick sits when driving? He sits hunching over the wheel. Image of Mr Burns, his posture is awful.
Prick opening up MORE cctv cameras,
“We’re not paranoid…..” errrr, yes you are! If they’re paranoid someone is going to steal the van they should just park it by a hill. That shit box ain’t going up a hill, or anywhere fast, any time soon.
Costco - Starlink. Pouty shaking it “it’s not too heavy” it’s fucking bolted down you absolute pleb!

Attachments

• Haha