Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Wow that was SAVAGE. DeakyBlinderz sacrificed himself and took oot a Grade A sheep in the process. We are not worthy. You are our new hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine buying a drone and then it doing you dirty and showin your whack off bald spot

Suppose nick could use it as a landing pad though 😂🙈
1000053374.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Fatman74

OK here we go...grab a brew.
So they're going earlier so that Bungle can " acclimatise " is the lamest excuse I've ever heard...also he doesn't like the heat...but he's going to Florida...in June ...perhaps his "nut job" tablets have stopped working. Who buys a tv bracket for a birthday present...I have no words.
Whys he moaning about paying a fiver for some bolts when he's just shopped in co op, I work full time and make do with lidl...honestly these 2 don't use bog paper to wipe their arse...they use 50s cos money means fuck all to them. Surfshark...how many more times....WE DONT CARE. So he's packed as he...getting stuff out and laying them on your bed doesn't mean packed in my book. I could go on but I switched off after 30 mins cos my piss was starting to boil. The amount of bullshit these 2 spout you could spread it on the garden and watch the roses grow....and we all know you'll go in a disney park...I'm guessing either mk or epcot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Fuzzyfelt

Chatty Member
Hands up, how many of you were hoping (like me) that Prick was going to cut through the wires on the Starlink. 🤚 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

DeakyBlinderz

I think a mod should have deleted her comment because there's no need for her to be so cheeky as the creeps do encourage questions like Karen's ( even though half the time they ignore them unless it's a Florida ect resident )
I replied to her saying it was an arsehole comment I'm no longer in the group 😅

• Haha

bollyboy

Wow, fair play to the lodge guys. They now even have people from the afterlife come visit them on the van life trips.
Most likely an unhappy deceased pensioner they scammed looking to try and cancel the Patreon they keep taking from the bank account.

IMG_4977.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

bollyboy

"If we are not busy we'll pick the wives up from the airport, we did tell them to book transfers just in case though"

You made them change a holiday and can't even give them a lift from airport, what a pair of self serving cunts.
Who buys kids a tv bracket as a present also, you horrible tight shitheads.

Bought a phone each probably spending a fortune then drives miles to get £5 back for a packets of bolts..... wtf

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

bollyboy

I would block them 🤣🤣, prick and his haines book of dodgy electrics
"I plugged in my Temu code reader and it didn't show any faults"

Cheap skate twat expects a £3 diagnostic reader made from bits left over from an old toaster to source the root of the problem.
Awaiting a breakdown in Europe with my popcorn in hand 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Sybil

Chatty Member
Can someone please break it to influencers that the only people arsed about their trip reveals are themselves? We don’t need a countdown.
I get if you’re a family who have been planning it for years and you are going on this once in a lifetime holiday then yeah, I’m sure your friends and family will be excited. However these pair of cunts go to Florida at the drop of a hat and don’t even look like they enjoy themselves.

They go to Florida more than I have a dump. Pair of Fanny farts.

• Heart
  • Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
awww we have got lodge guy leigh all rattled and trying to weed out his tattlers on ig.

you sure your found us ALL Baldy 🤫😉👋🏻

• Haha