Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kidd3321

Comments of the day

Prick thinks the cafe on the beach has a very beachy vibe.
The rocks don’t erode quick because it’s solid rock.
Pouty gets to the bus stop and needs to ask Prick where they’re going (only one bus travels from stop)
Houses on the hills. They go up. And up.
Cornish roads are different to Bridlington roads. The are more thinner.
Prick thinks the hills look like telly tubby land.
Pouty can see a small plane at Newquay airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I have a confession. During that last "scene" of them talking about their experiences of van life so far, I actually quite liked Nick. No manic explanations, no bitching about leigh. He took responsibility for some of the mess and not blaming it all on leigh like he normally would.
Right, I'm off to try and get rid of that thought. Normal service of hating him will resume tomorrow. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Squirrel108

Predictable Florida lies. Extending by 4 days my arse. 17 tee shirts for Prick, so that’s 3 weeks , he’s been known to wear a tee shirt for a day or 2 🤢. Vile conmen, tripping over their words to explain themselves. Us friends are out there and they need to see them . Tossers of the highest order.

Reactions: 16

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
So are those Starlink dishes made to be permanently outside in all the elements? He's obviously voided the warranty ripping the back off like that so fingers crossed it goes tits up!

• Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
To be fair i love Florida with my husband and daughter. It's our first choice every single year but i would rather have no holiday than spend a week with Prick and Pouty.

I don't understand when the wife's admit themselves they hardly see each other they would swap two weeks alone AI in turkey for one week in company with these 2. It's definitely changed my opinion of the Wife's!!

Geetbo

VIP Member
So it’s already extended to two weeks 😂

Next will be the announcement that they’re staying another week and going to Disney after all.

• Haha

Joe Bloggs 69

Chatty Member
Christ alive their basic grasp of the English language is just appalling! They cannot pronounce anything correctly and again repeating themselves several times over.
Listen again when they are sat in the old pub in Glastonbury. Nick claimed the beams on the wooden panelling were made from old railway steeples. Whatever they are!

• Haha

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
The fruit loop has been kicked oot Bazza's group too. To be fair they've probably just been waiting for an excuse to banish the bampot.

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
OMG do these 2 refer everything back to a film or TV programme, their life is so booooring. Prick should be renamed Mr Google, whenever Baldy gives facts it reminds me of when a child is learning to read. I bet if you asked them some questions about where they’ve been a couple of weeks later they wouldn’t remember a thing.
The last pitch was like Hobbiton, and it had a stream behind the van. Looked like a field to me and the stream was a ditch. I was hoping he'd roll back into it.

Hobbiton
Screenshot_20240515_194115_YouTube.jpg

"Stream" = Ditch
Screenshot_20240515_194228_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
Every place they've stopped has been within sight of an A road, filled with doggers and literal shit. The whole thing just seems a bit grim and grotty.

There's no room inside, even a handful of items clutter up the whole place, and they're living on top of each other 24/7. Think we will really see the strain on their relationship during the Cornwall trip... I can't wait!

• Heart

century898

Is it wicked of me to hope that whenever Prick drills holes in something and does it on the floor - I hope he drills through the lodge floor. 🤭🤭🤭 Also knowing how they love a film/tv location, I’m surprised they hadn’t watched The Prisoner so didn’t spout off loads of facts ( from Google).
The slicing of the foam in the latest vlog was so close I was convinced he would damaged the lodge floor
---
Starting to like Bazza more and more, the little sly digs at the LGs are fun and he recently posted a very open video discussing his work and career over the years, explained how he affords the house/pool the Disney trips etc. He doesn'y show off about being in high positions for various companies and openly admits it was part hard work, part taking a few risks and part just good luck. He has finished at his current job and Max was really haapy about no more travelling for work.

I found it a really intesting and honest blog where he even opened up about feeling some regrets about travelling so often when his family was younger as well.

Last edited:

Theodore

VIP Member
“Now we’re not in Brexit you can’t roam anymore”.
In Brexit?
Does this idiot ever just think about what rubbish is coming out of his mouth?

• Haha