The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wives on YT, aren't subscribed to the bazzas or Jade.

They're subscribed to The Radford's 😮🤢.
---
*edit*

they are subbed to Jade, but not the bazzas.
---
I'm screenshoting for proof incase they unsubscribe to the Radford's.
Screenshot_20231016-113623.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
The wives on YT, aren't subscribed to the bazzas or Jade.

They're subscribed to The Radford's 😮🤢.
---
*edit*

they are subbed to Jade, but not the bazzas.
---
I'm screenshoting for proof incase they unsubscribe to the Radford's.
View attachment 2513369
Who are the Radfords 🤷‍♀️

What's wrong with them......never even heard of them

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Who are the Radfords 🤷‍♀️

What's wrong with them......never even heard of them
A couple with about 24? kids.
He's a pe@do, he got her pregnant when she was 14, he was 18 at the time.
The mother Sue is a bit of a simpleton.
I'm surprised they watch them. They might fancy all the older girls?.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Wow, they sound like a riot......might watch one for a laugh!
Thanks

• Heart
I'm lost for words.

These freeloaders are taking money from lonely vulnerable people yet they have all this money plus the income from rentals and a possible company? that's getting run by someone else.

And they got all the money yet still NEVER took the girls to Florida ( I think they will in January, ONLY because it's been mentioned a lot in here, and they will look great uncles).

So Gail has a daughter??.

Is she estranged?.

And has Nick got a brother from his dad too?.
As much as I'd like to believe they'd take the Girls to Florida, i really bleeping doubt they will, partly because the idea of Nick spending out money on someone else's plane ticket wouldn't be something he'd offer, let alone for 2 kids. Secondly, they had no intention of picking up anything remotely caring for the girls while they were there last time, which highlights just how little he thinks of them.

No most likely, they'll read this, and make an impromptu booking for Disneyland Paris, as they can all drive over that way for an all in one price of the ferry using the Pricks Savilemobile while getting Janine to book another car over (or coaxing a parent to drive). They'll do a stay at Davy Crocketts being the cheapest place on the site, so they can try out the camper, but also having a 3 bed lodge and then lord it over the kids for about 2-3 days, before sending them packing, as they duck off further into Europe.

The sheer idea of them spending more money for additional days with the nieces is something they'll never entertain, no, better have the kids in a couple of vlogs to help sell the next adventure, then off to greater Europe for Pizza and Curries..

Reactions: 9
We’re they the ones who had a reality show 🤔

Reactions: 1
The whole Disney Wives thing is bizarre. Spending a lot of time with them and taken them to Boma. The Bazzas let them stay at their Villa for free and all they get is a crappy meal cooked by Prick

Reactions: 11
We’re they the ones who had a reality show 🤔
Yes,
they have done a few reality shows about their life, then started YT.

It's always mega drama, one of the older girls has dished the dirt on them, and her upbringing, and they favour some grandkids over the others.

I don't talk in their thread though, as I don't watch them enough. It's only the odd food haul/cooking I watch on theirs.

Reactions: 2
The whole Disney Wives thing is bizarre. Spending a lot of time with them and taken them to Boma. The Bazzas let them stay at their Villa for free and all they get is a crappy meal cooked by Prick
What I don't get is Why Prick and Pouty are spending time with them? At less than 400 subs, there's nothing in it for new viewers, they don't have better camerawork or a history of material that can 'borrow' for ideas, nor are they dipping with cash to spend on the bodgers? So what gives?

Is it that they own the home where they're dumped the van, or is there something i'm missing, like they are top tier patreon supporters who pay over the top and then some of gain access?

Reactions: 8
Wow, they sound like a riot......might watch one for a laugh!
Thanks
I hadn't heard of them either, but I'm checking their videos and they've just done a trip to Florida with 22 people! I don't even want to know how much that cost!! 😳😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Didn't prick say back in the summer that he'd take the owners of the garage out for a meal in Disney? Might be those two jokers.

When they were at sat at the table in Boma the blonde one looked like Donkey Kong sat hunched over the table holding her cutlery like a child

Reactions: 6
As much as I'd like to believe they'd take the Girls to Florida, i really bleeping doubt they will, partly because the idea of Nick spending out money on someone else's plane ticket wouldn't be something he'd offer, let alone for 2 kids. Secondly, they had no intention of picking up anything remotely caring for the girls while they were there last time, which highlights just how little he thinks of them.

No most likely, they'll read this, and make an impromptu booking for Disneyland Paris, as they can all drive over that way for an all in one price of the ferry using the Pricks Savilemobile while getting Janine to book another car over (or coaxing a parent to drive). They'll do a stay at Davy Crocketts being the cheapest place on the site, so they can try out the camper, but also having a 3 bed lodge and then lord it over the kids for about 2-3 days, before sending them packing, as they duck off further into Europe.

The sheer idea of them spending more money for additional days with the nieces is something they'll never entertain, no, better have the kids in a couple of vlogs to help sell the next adventure, then off to greater Europe for Pizza and Curries..
This is 100% what will happen.

They will read here then make a last minute booking to DLP so they can milk the "oh what great uncles to the girls you are" posts from the sheep

This is 100% what will happen.

They will read here then make a last minute booking to DLP so they can milk the "oh what great uncles to the girls you are" posts from the sheep
They’ve been very quiet about DLP I think they have not renewed their passes as there’s been a lot of back lash on DLP prices and changing the annual pass perks, plus they don’t really like it there. Lots of the Disney Vloggers have not been back there this year.

I hadn't heard of them either, but I'm checking their videos and they've just done a trip to Florida with 22 people! I don't even want to know how much that cost!! 😳😂😂
They have branched out and started going to Disney, so will pick up Disney fans, but once the "fans" discover the back story that they continued to have kid after kid while on benefits, then bought a Pie shop with the taxpayers money ( the profits from shop wouldn't cover the cost of all they kids, so would still have been receiving taxcredits for years) I dont think they will stick around for long.

They are making real money now though.

Maybe they are buying a place or signing upto Dvc - there will be a grift in it somehow

The dark haired one needs to ask Prick for eye bag treatment tips. She looks rough as houses.

• Haha
Didn't prick say back in the summer that he'd take the owners of the garage out for a meal in Disney? Might be those two jokers.

When they were at sat at the table in Boma the blonde one looked like Donkey Kong sat hunched over the table holding her cutlery like a child
Yes, I'm sure they said that!

I knew they had to have something the user guys could benefit from!

Spare of the moment to buy Genie+, in other words they spoke to Bazzers and other people in parks and thought duck it, lets go and be billy big bollox and get Genie + - complete and utter wankers dashing out of the house as they were in a rush.... save me now

Reactions: 7
I thought this video summed them up, couldnt stand the thought of us friends having a better day than them so sprinting out of the villa to get to Magic Kingdom. Also showed up their lack of Disney knowledge as to why the park was quiet for a saturday, its was a halloween party day so was closing early to regular guests

At around 39 mins someone says, "Lodge Guys" as they are walking down main street so the footage does a hard edit and they don't mention it at all.......could have at least said it was nice to have met them etc......cunts

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.