The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve met a couple vloggers in the park and they have been so grateful, even ended up doing an out-tro for their vlog, and one vlogger we have seen a few time in the parks over the years and he always remembers us and is just as enthused to see us just as much as the first time, and best believe I am a top tier patreon of that person now because of those interactions
More fool you. Stop giving these grifters your money, they couldn’t give a tit about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So Lee thinks the fountain near Planet Hollywood that’s ALWAYS been there are the Springs 😂😂😂😂😂 Spoiler Alert Lee, not the Springs, just a fountain!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More fool you. Stop giving these grifters your money, they couldn’t give a tit about you.
You can call me a fool all you want, I know who I want to support and what feels right in my heart but you wouldn’t catch me giving money to the lodge guys

Also top tier for the people I support is 10$s a month so to each their own, I’m thankfully in a position I can give back for the entertainment that someone provides me daily

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So Lee thinks the fountain near Planet Hollywood that’s ALWAYS been there are the Springs 😂😂😂😂😂 Spoiler Alert Lee, not the Springs, just a fountain!!
This made me laugh along with "girandellies" and "Girararadellies", whilst reading it off the bleeping packet!

Packet bastard mash......Stacey Carrots wouldn't like that.....no Borson either!
Can't taste the difference from normal mash.......duck right off! I like smash etc but no comparison

Lucky Janine, getting some taken home for her to try and the girls getting cereal and a cookie kit.......both things you can't keep and treasure! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they should take some of that 33k and get another hair transplant because that one he got looks disastrous.
Never mind tower of terror. More like transplant of terror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Couldn't resist watching the Disney Wives travel day vlog attempt. That manly looking one is very strange. I don't think I've ever seen someone before who looks like an adult but also looks like a child. As it's their first attempt at vlogging I won't slag them off too much but the fact that they are spending so much time with the Spangles makes me wonder if they are paying them for tutoring. Could be a new sideline. Time will tell if they have a different pair of weirdos waving cameras around on every trip following them around.
This was them 8 year ago.
They haven't aged well, and the tall one looks like her face has been stung with wasps.
Screenshot_20231016-225230.png
Screenshot_20231016-225023.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Nice of them to finally do a villa tour that was gifted to them after 4 days! That’s how bleeping ungrateful they are. Couldn’t be arsed. Why do people bleeping give them things when they can’t even be bothered to put themselves out to do something prior to now?! If that was me I’d prioritise doing that before anything else! It’s the least I could bleeping do if I was given something worth a lot of money for free. Not Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dick though!

Personal highlights for me were the two walk in wardrobes aka normal wardrobes and the sit down chair. Not sure what else you’d do with it 🤷🏼‍♂️ What an idiot.
And why didn't they include paid promotion on every vlog that had shots of the villa in like they are supposed to. Even for this one they only had it on the screen for a few seconds before the vlog played and there ads in the middle during those few seconds.

Reactions: 4
Ha ha that’s so funny ! What a shame, my heart bleeds for them ! They better get another Florida holiday booked now as it will be causing them stress ! Who else thinks this Spam Can will be sold once used a couple of times citing that it’s not for them like they said when they came back from Cornwall last year..That motorhome was luxury compared to this pile of crap that they have put together ! One of the sheep will buy it no doubt for an over the top price cause Prick has built it !!!!

Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for that shithole to get on a road trip, you know things will be falling off, jamming, not working, it’ll be funny as hell.
Prick will be blaming everyone else’s equipment rather than his own negligence.
😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It will interesting to know if àny company will insure it as you have to declare any modifications

Reactions: 5
You can get those Idaho potato pkts in British supermarkets!! So janine can buy some herself

Reactions: 11
You can get those Idaho potato pkts in British supermarkets!! So janine can buy some herself
They sell them in aldis and lidls i have seen them in there and more cheaper than in Walmart and also I believe that Stacy used these and that’s why they having an orgasm over them as prick asked her what potatoes did you uses and she said Idaho potato 😂😂😂 I don’t see her peeling and cutting potato’s

Reactions: 7
It will interesting to know if àny company will insure it as you have to declare any modifications
Companies will insure but as said you do have to declare change of use from just a van to a camper van, my daughter has recently converted a van and she has it insured as a campervan now

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.