The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A YouTube manager direct from Google 🤣 you do make me laugh bean, silly silly sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It would be so funny if they go round a roundabout in the van and it tips over

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm behind on the vlogs, poor Prick having to pay $31 for parking at the Howl O Scream then finding out some of the friends they were with didn't pay anything. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And why didn't they include paid promotion on every vlog that had shots of the villa in like they are supposed to. Even for this one they only had it on the screen for a few seconds before the vlog played and there ads in the middle during those few seconds.
They are supposed to do that, and they bloody well know it…. What grinds on me is why does pouty feel the need to do his fake hehehe after almost everything prick says, sounds so bloody false!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can call me a fool all you want, I know who I want to support and what feels right in my heart but you wouldn’t catch me giving money to the lodge guys

Also top tier for the people I support is 10$s a month so to each their own, I’m thankfully in a position I can give back for the entertainment that someone provides me daily
Who do you support. Not many daily vloggers so Im guessing Tim Tracker or Nate?

Reactions: 4
I used to watch Tim Tracker religiously until his lazy greedy bastard wife insisted on being in every shot. They used to be so down to earth but now it's all nannies and cruises. The bairns are spoiled rotten, showered with toys but she treats them like an inconvenience. The fact that they let Jackpot's hair grow so long he looked like a wee lassie just because they wanted his first haircut to be at that stupid bleeping glitterfest barber's in Magic Kingdom was sickening. Do they still have that bodyguard that trails everywhere with them?

I'm behind on the vlogs, poor Prick having to pay $31 for parking at the Howl O Scream then finding out some of the friends they were with didn't pay anything. 🤣
Because the friends probs had the SW tickets that included free parking!! They didn’t, simples!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone confirm if this is true.. I was watching another vlogger who was going to film his niece on his Vlog with some baking content then said that you tube had a policy that children can only appear in videos aimed at children, on reflection he agreed that was a good policy.
If this is true how are others getting away with filming the family children when it’s obviously not a children’s channel?

• Heart
Also, if it’s the wives garage that they’re using and the meal was a thank you, Rick chose a buffet meal so that he could control the cost, one price per person for all you care to eat buffet! And he knows they are picky eaters so he chose to take them to a place that they may not like the food choices!! He’s just nasty!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Can anyone confirm if this is true.. I was watching another vlogger who was going to film his niece on his Vlog with some baking content then said that you tube had a policy that children can only appear in videos aimed at children, on reflection he agreed that was a good policy.
If this is true how are others getting away with filming the family children when it’s obviously not a children’s channel?
Sounds like bullshit to me.

Reactions: 4
How great would it be if YT banned under 16"s.

All these Vloggers exploiting their kids, using them for content and a income would come to a end.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also, if it’s the wives garage that they’re using and the meal was a thank you, Rick chose a buffet meal so that he could control the cost, one price per person for all you care to eat buffet! And he knows they are picky eaters so he chose to take them to a place that they may not like the food choices!! He’s just nasty!!
I thought the same, to constantly say they are picky eaters so we're taking them to Boma was crappy......even worse when he said, it's ok they have chicken and chips! bleeping tosser

I used to watch Tim Tracker religiously until his lazy greedy bastard wife insisted on being in every shot. They used to be so down to earth but now it's all nannies and cruises. The bairns are spoiled rotten, showered with toys but she treats them like an inconvenience. The fact that they let Jackpot's hair grow so long he looked like a wee lassie just because they wanted his first haircut to be at that stupid bleeping glitterfest barber's in Magic Kingdom was sickening. Do they still have that bodyguard that trails everywhere with them?
Me too and I can’t stand her! I unsubbed from their YT once she started being in all of them

Reactions: 8
I don't understand their obsession with having pool heating! When it's hot, the last thing I'd want is to be swimming around in hot water 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So they were there 3 weeks and spent 750 dollars to heat the pool?
I smell 🐂:poop:

Think they were only there for 2 weeks though. Then ponced off the prison warden and g-i-m-p the last week. Didn't pay a penny on accomodation.

Why the duck can you not say g-i-m-p on this site? :ROFLMAO: amends it to gif :confused:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.