The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be old news as I've missed a few threads but think I've found their business they want to hide so bad 😂
That's hilarious because when Prick was talking about the diner he said "It's untouched, opened in 1976 and looks just as old as Leigh does" which was followed by a loud tut and a dirty look from Baldy. There's no hiding your age pal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Around 28:00 - "I've just seen someone in a wheelchair walking around...."

I BET YOU bleeping DIDN'T YOU THICK twit!

Jesus Christ the brain cells that man just kills each day by breathing.....
it’s embarrassing how dumb and thick pouty is, he’s the one that edits the videos yet he chooses to leave it in the vlog -he’s comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like more ‘fans’ are onto their scamming ways. The laugh emojis on Pricks lie about the villa being gifted. Well, was it or wasn’t it? Pretty sure they had the paid promotion symbol on their slog. The lies are tripping them up, not clever enough to keep up!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.