The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these questions about daughter. No daughter if you don’t believe me you can find out your self

Reactions: 3
So Prick got 33k. Is that taxable income in the UK?

It’s not nothing and I know it’s a lot of money to a lot of people but he must have spent a fair bit of it by now on that bloody van and all the bells and whistles.
It's not taxable.
If the estate is worth over £325,000 then the estate pays tax of 45% on anything above that figure. There are other rules involved but Gail's estate wasn't taxable.

Reactions: 5
Gail does not have a daughter. Prick has a half sister and a step sister. He told us this in a vlog.

Reactions: 4
So they only got 33k.

Will be spent now.

--
So Prick got 33k. Is that taxable income in the UK?

It’s not nothing and I know it’s a lot of money to a lot of people but he must have spent a fair bit of it by now on that bloody van and all the bells and whistles.
Really that much of a 'windfall' if around £33k - yes its a fair chunk to some but knowing how much van conversions costs that would have swallowed most of that up - my daughter has recently done a van conversion and I know how much it has cost her - so he wont have much change out of the £33k plus his recent Florida trip and trip to Nice, not exactly going to set him up for life nor sustain his seemly wild spending spree

Reactions: 9
no doubt Prick managed to scam extra money on the will ! He’s an expert at extracting money from people.

Reactions: 4
You’re right it’s not a windfall to them. They have blown it already. But that’s the point the sheep need to wake up and see. How many of the sheep have 33K in their bank account this morning? Only the tiny fraction who become “us friends”. The rest are paying them from limited incomes and getting ignored. Once in a while they get a sarcastic reply after Prick has hit the bottle.

2 men who have multiple properties, so much money that they just blow 30K like it’s 3K and such a sheltered life that not having a dish washer was the worst thing ever……..Stop sending them money 🐑

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nick on the Carousel of Progress “They do update it, they have Alexa now” (the attraction always had that voice controlled oven thing, that’s always been the joke of the last scene)

Found it compelling and strange that he paid for the wrinkly-foreheaded wives to go to Boma of all places. Theirs is a curious relationship, almost like, as caravan site chavs, the two women, with their bucket list of twistee treat on International Drive, are finally two people they’ve befriended who they can act posh around. So Nick lording it up paying for them to go to Boma based on the fact that he’s throwing his inheritance money around like confetti on these first few days (and on the van over last few months) is so funny.

Surely a better use of it, though, than taking these new pals to Boma? What about the Bazzas? They don’t even feel comfortable lording it over the fried chicken queen buzzer, even though they’ve sponged so much off them before.

I would like to have seen what those women had from Boma. It’s an amazing menu, some of the best food on property and my guess is we didn’t see the plates properly because it was mostly chicken nuggets and chips.

On the previous Vlog, the wife with the short hair eating a burger in the worlds biggest McDonalds, she was virtually horizontal slumped across the table, arms right up to her armpits all over where people eat from. Slovenly cow. I wouldn’t take them to the chippy let alone a nice restaurant. Guttersnipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The rides they went on are not big rides. Would of been more impressed if they were all coasters

Reactions: 3
Agreed. Only those you have mentioned received anything from Gail's estate. Thank you for finding this information.

The rides they went on are not big rides. Would of been more impressed if they were all coasters
Prick can't do big rides. When he rode Icebreaker at SeaWorld he shat himself (or at least acted like he'd shat himself). Icebreaker is a tame coaster. Only a tiny step up from a family coaster. Would love to see him on Hulk, Velocicoaster or practically anything at Busch.

Reactions: 7
That vlog was so bleeping boring. They had planned a stay by the pool and barbecue day but because of their FOMO ended up doing a stupid challenge that they didn’t really think through and made for tedious viewing.

Watching Prick push some anaemic chicken breasts round a barbecue whilst Baildy flapped in the pool would have been more entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The wife with the short dark hair, can't take her eyes off the camera, there is something ICK!! about her IMO

Reactions: 6
£33k and their nieces are still going to just get some tat to share from 5 below or dollar tree 🙃
---
Look what just popped up in my recommendations...
I've not watched any of Prick & Pouty's vlogs with them in yet, but the taller one looks annoying already lol
Screenshot_20231016_111752_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s very creepy
She's doing all the tit vlogger stuff like posing with mouth wide open and yelling "it's travel day" yawn bleeping yawn

I've just seen P & Ps latest slog is 1hr 10 mins........I can't wait to watch it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.