The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how long were they there before the Munters arrived? Because if Lisa and Ade went home two weeks ago and The Munters are going home today then they must have been there at the same time. Not like them to waste an opportunity to having Sasquatch and The Claw on a vlog or two.
Looks like the Wives came home on 3rd October, not sure what date they went, possibly the day before? P&P went on 19th or 20th Sept so had two weeks together. P&P came home on 12th October.

Reactions: 3
To b

I actually enjoy the trackers and to be fair they don’t have a Patreon , PO BOX or paid YouTube and IG subscribers. They also don’t take super chats when they go live. I think they have the sticker option on. So out of all of them they’re the least like grifters to me. And if they want to spend their own money on their kid and vacations why not. If I had it I would too honestly . The lodge guys are trash tho. Scammy trash
They have taken tens/ hundreds of thousands in superchats and freebie after freebie but yeah alright then.
Chequered past as well but Tracker Stans are dumb so probably don't mind offensive content. That's the only reason they had to try and be humble for a while as the freebies dried up.

Reactions: 9
So how long were they there before the Munters arrived? Because if Lisa and Ade went home two weeks ago and The Munters are going home today then they must have been there at the same time. Not like them to waste an opportunity to having Sasquatch and The Claw on a vlog or two.
The wives went home on the 2nd October.

Reactions: 3
Didn't Lisa and Ade do some travelling towards the end of their trip so weren't in the immediate area?

Reactions: 7
They have taken tens/ hundreds of thousands in superchats and freebie after freebie but yeah alright then.
Chequered past as well but Tracker Stans are dumb so probably don't mind offensive content. That's the only reason they had to try and be humble for a while as the freebies dried up.
My opinion babes
---
I feel a block heading her way……

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Beans using burgundy hair dye and he's starting doing a combover.
Screenshot_20231028-110549.png

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
These bleeping idiots have no idea what frites are do they 🤣🤣🤣
They have no idea about anything!
---
So Brittania hotel chain has just come bottom in a survey for cleanliness etc. Yes, the same chain as these two stayed in near Manchester airport before their latest grift trip.
So it really is as grotty as it looked on the vlog! 🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Technically not true, they have a PO box which at one point ensured their spare bedroom in their current home was fully rammed with tat, they also allow superchats sometimes during the weekly lives, check out the dedicated tracker tattle thread for those instances. They also have been pinged a few times for buying subs which is why they've got a large sub count without increasing views, the last particular batch of buying was a good year ago when they were trying their hardest to get back on the Disney media list after 'those old videos' resurfaced featuring gun toting tim and mildly racist jen.

They've been known for blagging a freebie where possible and doing a little creative freedom during lockdown in regards to the first nannys exact role (as educator) so they could claim tax credit for employees.
The 3 year staycation tour is where its been hitting them, as they've been spending all their cash on trying to usurp every other Disney vlogger by throwing money at lavish hotel stays and high value experences in the hopes they can do something the others can't. Yet their stagnant production levels on their videos have been hampering them for a while, as well as behind the scenes arguements. One of which I happily watched play out during their first couple visit to the Galactic Starcruiser... but don't take my word for it, take a look at my daily observations made in the tracker thread that year, I even made one of there vlogs during Tims drunen letching over the cast member girls, while jen had a strop and locked herself in the room for 1/3 of the total stay.

The Trackers are the essence of what happens when the unlikely vlogger gets big and famous without trying, and their partner abuses the sudden fame by jumping onboard demanding more and more visible attention in order to become a celebrity themselves. They hit their peak a few years back and have struggled during the last 3-4 years trying to mke it back to those heyday levels... like holding back a childs first haircut until theyre nearly 4 because they wanted it to be at the disney barbers, then messing up and realised they aged him out of the certificate. Also celebrating by doing a bucket item vacation, only to repeat it a few months later because the next door suite seemed better than theres...

Yes they don't have a patreon, but like Adam the Woo, they make their money through their shop as well as the current view levels 15 years of daily vlogs will get you. Have they deserved it, perhaps. But they certainly spend like no tommorow, and like Nick, Tim hides his alcoholism in plain site (the cork collection in the kitchen), just like Jen hides her addiction to daily lie ins post 12:00pm hands off approached to childcare, unless its the fear of letting them use cutlery or god forbid share a portion of her food EVER!) as well as her very demanding addiction to daytime soaps.

I can see Nick and Leighs end goal is to be like the trackers and they'll do anything they can to get to that goal, including fleecing the old to be finacially free, but at the end of the day all we can do is highlight the bad behaviour in the hopes people will see them for what they are.
To be honest I always thought it was Jen who had the alcohol problem. The signs were always there. Spending half the day in bed, Jackpot always with Tim or the nanny, the way she suddenly stopped driving and most of the time she looked as rough as a badgers arse. One might think too that the constant cruises and staycations were to keep her amused and to stop her drinking in the house. I kinda felt sorry for Tim at one point because he was parenting that bairn all on his own and it must be hell living with her.

Reactions: 6
For all the moaning about his back pre holiday, not one lodger has asked Pouty if he's had the MRI results back yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be honest I always thought it was Jen who had the alcohol problem. The signs were always there. Spending half the day in bed, Jackpot always with Tim or the nanny, the way she suddenly stopped driving and most of the time she looked as rough as a badgers arse. One might think too that the constant cruises and staycations were to keep her amused and to stop her drinking in the house. I kinda felt sorry for Tim at one point because he was parenting that bairn all on his own and it must be hell living with her.
I agree with you.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.