The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I always thought it was Jen who had the alcohol problem. The signs were always there. Spending half the day in bed, Jackpot always with Tim or the nanny, the way she suddenly stopped driving and most of the time she looked as rough as a badgers arse. One might think too that the constant cruises and staycations were to keep her amused and to stop her drinking in the house. I kinda felt sorry for Tim at one point because he was parenting that bairn all on his own and it must be hell living with her.
I've asked a number of times on the Tracker thread why Tim is teetotal but no one ever answers me. Weird how so many vloggers aparently don't drink especially the older ones.
I'm also curious how people gain all this info about vloggers?

Reactions: 3
They have no idea about anything!
---
So Brittania hotel chain has just come bottom in a survey for cleanliness etc. Yes, the same chain as these two stayed in near Manchester airport before their latest grift trip.
So it really is as grotty as it looked on the vlog! 🤮🤮
That hotel is round the corner from where I live and it's absolutely filthy even the bed bugs left (probably in the grifters cases when they went to France) also 90% of the hotel is used to house Migrants (or it used to be anyway)

Reactions: 7
Still going on about that non-bioluminescense (sp?) tour 😂. When they trash talk anything, they are usually in a group and sound like a gang-up of mean girls.
Those bites weren't from no-see-ums, they were from bed bugs 😂.
Wow, they are getting really slack in the jawline - need to stop bending over for their shots.

Reactions: 6
That hotel is round the corner from where I live and it's absolutely filthy even the bed bugs left (probably in the grifters cases when they went to France) also 90% of the hotel is used to house Migrants (or it used to be anyway)
I live near to it too - it’s a right hovel

Reactions: 6
I can just imagine working in an office with Prick I bet he was the total jerk who always had an opinion about everything and knew more than the boss. Think we’ve all worked with one of those who no one actually likes much.
Pouty I think would have been the workday one trying to look busy while actually doing no work we’ve definitely worked with a few of those!

Reactions: 11
Maybe they fly back with Stacey Carrots and stay at hers for Christmas because in Pricks head she will “owe”them that after she’s stayed in the shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe they fly back with Stacey Carrots and stay at hers for Christmas because in Pricks head she will “owe”them that after she’s stayed in the shed.
I am surprised Stacey Carrots hasn’t made any appearances so far. I really think she might have seen the light like Chris and Jen.

Reactions: 11
I dont know why Pouty lets Prick loose on the comments. He’s a bleeping liability.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.