The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And i've found plenty of their earlier exploits promoting their channel, sometime into categories they shouldn't really be reading.... like LGBTeens, really Nick & Leigh, why are you hanging out on LGB Teen forums? I have questions, I also have a fair few screenshot answers that trouble me why you were so keen to talk to teens just a few short years ago?

More importantly, how would the Disney community and the patreons feel if it was suddenly uncovered that you have been a bit active in areas where grown men really shouldn't be interacting?

Unlike Philip Schofield, I don't think you could say it was unwise but not illegal...

1698401475178.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
One thing Vikki and Emma have done is shown the twats up for what they are, which is that they're not disney vloggers ( we knew that anyway )
The girls bought loads of merch, they brought another suitcase to factor this in. They bought 2 Loungefly bags. They were in the parks early till late - twats had fomo so had to go too.
Leigh liked a tree ornament as it would match the lodge, Prick agreed but said it didnt match the tree and was heavy so would tip the tree over. Here's an idea, use it as a freestanding ornament on a shelf.
Thanks ladies, for showing them up spectacularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And i've found plenty of their earlier exploits promoting their channel, sometime into categories they shouldn't really be reading.... like LGBTeens, really Nick & Leigh, why are you hanging out on LGB Teen forums? I have questions, I also have a fair few screenshot answers that trouble me why you were so keen to talk to teens just a few short years ago?

More importantly, how would the Disney community and the patreons feel if it was suddenly uncovered that you have been a bit active in areas where grown men really shouldn't be interacting?

Unlike Philip Schofield, I don't think you could say it was unwise but not illegal...

View attachment 2534710
These teens could have been under 16.

So basically Leigh and Nick could be p@dos, and could have been grooming the children.

Reactions: 3
If you’d stumble on their channel, would you actually know they are gay? There’s no connection between them, very rare they display any affection on camera, very rare if ever they promote anything gay.To me they look like casual mates living together. I’d like to bet that they sleep in different beds in the flat and caravan.

Reactions: 11
I wouldn't think they were in a sexual relationship if I didn't know them.

I would think they were just mates, or relatives.
---
In Florida, people probably thought the big tattoed wife was Nick's woman, the way she was glued to him,

and the Maxine lookalike was Beans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't think they were in a sexual relationship if I didn't know them.

I would think they were just mates, or relatives.
---
In Florida, people probably thought the big tattoed wife was Nick's woman, the way she was glued to him,

and the Maxine lookalike was Beans.
The wives were hoping to tempt them into trying the front entrance for a change. And i dont mean Magic Kingdom!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The wives were hoping to tempt them into trying the front entrance for a change. And i dont mean Magic Kingdom!
Very little rides in Anal Kingdom atm by the looks of it, and it seems they got close to the gushing falls of Big Thunder, and the Haunted Mansion...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1k subs.

They will have no vlogs to upload once the Disney ones are up,
so what then 🤔.

I think they should film their lives, even just one a week to get started, and could build their channel more.

I hate to admit it,but I would watch.

View attachment 2533270
---
Change their channel name though.
I watched their first vlog & to be honest I thought it was OK,definitely not the worst. It was very generic though, similar intro to the Podge guys & Lisa & Ade, the obligatory crying at the castle & yearly xmas decoration. They could possibly bring something new but need their own ideas & definitely need to inject some humour & avoid being mran to each other like Pricky & Pouty.

My favourite bit was in duty free when they threw some shade on P & P by saying Vicky worked hard & deserved the expensive sunglasses! I also like that they went for a fancy car rather than the cheapest like P * P.

Reactions: 10
I watched their first vlog & to be honest I thought it was OK,definitely not the worst. It was very generic though, similar intro to the Podge guys & Lisa & Ade, the obligatory crying at the castle & yearly xmas decoration. They could possibly bring something new but need their own ideas & definitely need to inject some humour & avoid being mran to each other like Pricky & Pouty.

My favourite bit was in duty free when they threw some shade on P & P by saying Vicky worked hard & deserved the expensive sunglasses! I also like that they went for a fancy car rather than the cheapest like P * P.
I agree, I feel they have watched too many vlogs and think we all want to hear them shout "it's travel day" followed by squeals and screwed up faces!

I think they booked and paid for the car they got, not like the dicks that book a small car in an area that has limited small car then hang back til they are all gone

Reactions: 5
Every time I think the Munter Sisters have gone home I watch another Vlog and they pop up again like a couple of bad pennies. JUST GO. Is it just me or has the big ones tits got bigger over the last week? Maybe she’s lactating for Prick.
P&P go to the Grand Floridian because they want to be fancy. It’s so fancy that the GF can’t come up with a piece of bread to go with Prick’s soup because “it doesn’t come with that”. Doesn’t that just sum Disney up? It’s not a restaurant,it doesn’t operate like a real restaurant. It’s a fast service outlet in disguise. Wake up people.

Reactions: 7
tonight's vlog was good, highlights include:

$2.97 harry potter keyring for the girls, because the $12.97 t shirt was too expensive and they haven't got a phone to txt janine regarding sizes, age range, etc.

They thought about buying some loungefly for mum, but convinced themselves the purse was a bag and too heavy to use, i'm sure we'll see the dollar store on the way back resolving this.

Leigh dropping hints to Nick about the next hotel booking.

Nick needing to back to the creamery to 'check' he likes it, because you should only try things once..

Advising after they were ditching the girls at the airport they were going to try new things, followed shortly by living with the Bazzas!!!!

The chucklefucks both admitting that the Disney Wives tired them out, because they did disney like normal people.

Buying the 3x the amounts of wax melts needed, because they smelt nice, but accidently letting slip that they paid for the boules wax stuff last time, you know they previous gifted content before the suitcases.

Reactions: 9
So they’re only going to the Bazzas for a few days? Yesterday they had 10/11 days left?

Classic line from Prick in tonight's slog after Lisa and Ade had hidden the postcard for them on Tom Sawyer Island.

"I've never thought of doing something like that."

That'll be because you're bleeping self centred pal. You don't think of anyone else. You never do. You don't do anything for anyone out of the goodness of your heart. Neither of you do. If it's in any way beneficial to you then you might on the very very rare occasion buy something knowing you will get something decent in return.

Another prime example in this slog was your nieces are massively into Harry Potter so you were eyeing up a $2 keyring (which didn't even end up in the trolley!) probably for them to share! Two weeks in and so far the wonderful uncles have treated them to a packet of cereal and cake mix! Why spend big on the nieces though when they get nothing back? Can the nieces offer DVC accommodation? Nah. Free villa stays? Nope. duck 'em then. Make do with the cereal and be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm new to them only watched the newest vlog series, the Paris Christmas 2021 & i'm watching up to part 8 of dec2021/jan22.
45 threads though seems i've a lot of catching up if they can get this many threads.

I'm new to them only watched the newest vlog series, the Paris Christmas 2021 & i'm watching up to part 8 of dec2021/jan22.
45 threads though seems i've a lot of catching up if they can get this many threads.
If you already hate them now. You’ll loathe them by forum 45

Welcome new Tattler.
Unlike others. We don’t charge you to speak in our forum. Nor do we delete comments.

xoxoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If you already hate them now. You’ll loathe them by forum 45

Welcome new Tattler.
Unlike others. We don’t charge you to speak in our forum. Nor do we delete comments.

xoxoxo
Luckily i'm a fast reader so should zip thru them. Even with barely watching any i've already spotted a few times I think its Leigh suggests buying food & Nick quickly puts a stop to it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.