The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments have been disabled by Prick or Pouty 😂
I’m pleased one of the sheep asked this as they should have around 10 days left regardless whether they vlog every day, he categorically says we’re moving to the Bazzas for our last few days then we’re home, maybe 10 days is their equivalent of a few! I wonder what has happened to the famous Blue Moon, he’s definitely cut down on the drinking or hiding it well!

Reactions: 11
Someone send Ian over here, he can ask as many questions as he wants without being snapped at, lol
---
I wonder what has happened to the famous Blue Moon, he’s definitely cut down on the drinking or hiding it well!
Hiding the booze, yes. He's not hiding his hangover alcoholic face though.

Reactions: 16
I think his responses just show psychopath tendencies. He has no empathy to how others think, so in his mind his response was adequate enough to explain and that should be the end of the story, he can’t comprehend why others would want to dig deeper because it doesn’t make sense to them, but to Prick it does and therefore everyone else is the crazy one.
I think it also answers a lot about pouty, he has learnt not to have a voice and always take a step back, in literally everything. He doesn’t challenge, he barely has an opinion, Prick rules where they go, what they eat, who they see and is even one step or more ahead when walking. Pouty has learnt to shut up, put up and stay behind.

Reactions: 14
No reply to this yet obviously got egg in there face that you can get this here and it was bollockrs and the excuse not liking it that it gave them wind twats
The sheep are in a cult..........it's Smash ffs 😂😂😂

what next, clambering to buy shippams meat paste
---
That hotel is round the corner from where I live and it's absolutely filthy even the bed bugs left (probably in the grifters cases when they went to France) also 90% of the hotel is used to house Migrants (or it used to be anyway)
Who’s tit in pricks cereal this morning on the fb group Ian due a ban imminently
It actually doesn't answer the question.

leaving the villa for 3 days at the Bazzas doesn't make it half the holiday regardless how often you vlog (the we're leaving part gives this away)

he's a sack

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The thing is you can detect the contempt he has for followers in the way he interacts with them. I have no doubt that when you’ve built up a reasonably sized audience on social media you have to deal with a fair bit of tit, nutters, stalkers etc but those the brokes. If you can’t do that and remain civil then you shouldn’t be doing it. And I agree, I think he’s got sone sort of psychological disorder.

Reactions: 6
The wife's have made the upgrade into the caravan,

probably only because I have been going on about it in here.
Screenshot_20231029-163733.png

Reactions: 5
No throws on the sofa like they do for Mark and Hannah. They must think M&H stink

• Haha
Referring to them as the Wives is cringe as duck. Like the Bazzas.
Adam Hattan has got his begging bowl out at the moment. There's a collaboration waiting to happen 🤢 bleeping users.

Reactions: 5
Hannah, if you're reading this, and we know you are, what's it like to be demoted? Come and join us!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No throws on the sofa like they do for Mark and Hannah. They must think M&H stink
Will be because of their kids.

I watched a older vlog and Nick wasn't wanting the girls to have chocolate incase they got it on the walls.

When our two were young, I don't remember them ever getting chocolate or anything on the walls,

it's not like the girls are partially sighted and need to touch things to see where they are going.

Reactions: 7
New slog up, only 29 seconds ago for me and has 85 views, is that the total of patrones with high enough access ? Or have the work shy knobs self boosted

Anyone that pays for early access to a vlog they would get to watch for free only a week or two later, clearly isn't dealing with a full deck.

Reactions: 13
Will be because of their kids.

I watched a older vlog and Nick wasn't wanting the girls to have chocolate incase they got it on the walls.

When our two were young, I don't remember them ever getting chocolate or anything on the walls,

it's not like the girls are partially sighted and need to touch things to see where they are going.
It’s an insult m&h kids are not toddlers. bleeping wankers

Reactions: 8
You know the easy solution to figure out if you are skipping days, cutting trips short etc is to include the dates in your vlog! The fact that they go to such lengths to hide the real date and just mumble oh its the next days, its been a few days. Actual dates will allow people to see how busy parks etc are at a certain time of year! Not just for people who watch videos as soon as they are released, but for people looking specifically for Disney in October

Reactions: 8
Sooooo I've noticed.......

Maxine looks like she can't be fucked with them anymore. Barry (wank) hasn't vlogged in the last times they met and everyone looked awkward and just wanted to eat.

I have no love for them and don't watch their channel - but I think the lodge guys may have hit their shelf life.

Reactions: 9
Sooooo I've noticed.......

Maxine looks like she can't be fucked with them anymore. Barry (wank) hasn't vlogged in the last times they met and everyone looked awkward and just wanted to eat.

I have no love for them and don't watch their channel - but I think the lodge guys may have hit their shelf life.
I have also noticed that the Mouse Guys wife/partner/girlfriend hasn't appeared in vlogs since all the backlash they got from the Golf vlog when they first started calling them "Friends"

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.