The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luckily i'm a fast reader so should zip thru them. Even with barely watching any i've already spotted a few times I think its Leigh suggests buying food & Nick quickly puts a stop to it.
Nick very clearly holds the purse strings.. or Small Bag strings that weigh as much as a holdall.

I found it fun to note down names and what those people offered Nick and Leigh in the early days (company, pay for food, share holidays, etc.), then note down the dates in which said people suddenly 'vanished' from the vlogs with no further mention. Also little habits, such as the fighting, picking on each other habits, the overuse of startrek as a coping mechanism and talking point, because thats the main thing they had in common many years back..

Reactions: 8
Have they not already bought Lee's mum a Grand Floridian handbag?! Why would you be looking at more for a place you will never pay to stay at?!

The wives tiring them out by actually enjoying being in the parks and doing all the rides!

Never seen Nick eat and buy so much food in parks before and having 2 courses each at GF cafe, it just screams they got a huge paycheck from somewhere!

Reactions: 10
Every time I think the Munter Sisters have gone home I watch another Vlog and they pop up again like a couple of bad pennies. JUST GO. Is it just me or has the big ones tits got bigger over the last week? Maybe she’s lactating for Prick.
P&P go to the Grand Floridian because they want to be fancy. It’s so fancy that the GF can’t come up with a piece of bread to go with Prick’s soup because “it doesn’t come with that”. Doesn’t that just sum Disney up? It’s not a restaurant,it doesn’t operate like a real restaurant. It’s a fast service outlet in disguise. Wake up people.
I wonder if they will meet up with ‘the girls’ when they get home. Did they introduce them to the Bazzas? Big Max and him usually welcome any random Vloggers with open arms

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm new to them only watched the newest vlog series, the Paris Christmas 2021 & i'm watching up to part 8 of dec2021/jan22.
45 threads though seems i've a lot of catching up if they can get this many threads.
I prefer their older vlogs, when they were more angry with each other,

now they try and keep a lid on it because of tattle, and don't show the drinking, Nick doing his eyes ect as much.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And they don't show all the free stuff the idiot sheep probably still send them for attention.
---
I wonder if they will meet up with ‘the girls’ when they get home. Did they introduce them to the Bazzas? Big Max and him usually welcome any random Vloggers with open arms
Bean said they will meet them in Beverly

Watching Nick go through those tunnels tonight I just thought to myself how weak and feeble he looks. His relationship with food and obsession to label himself a size small has really aged him and makes him look frail, yet in almost every shot he is sporting a pot belly and saggy man chest. Forget the fads and calorie counting and get some proper exercise if image is that important to you.

I’m convinced there’s some underlying health issues going on, nothing looks right from his eyes, complexion and self diagnosed stomach issues. Also convinced myself he has rotten teeth which is why it seems he can’t chew/swallow properly which is why eating/drinking seems strained and all happens at the front of his mouth.

So how long were they there before the Munters arrived? Because if Lisa and Ade went home two weeks ago and The Munters are going home today then they must have been there at the same time. Not like them to waste an opportunity to having Sasquatch and The Claw on a vlog or two.

Rick coped very well with his claustrophobia in those dark “caves” on Tom Sawyer Island

• Haha
To b
Possibly. He is an annoying big headed grifting twit as well
I actually enjoy the trackers and to be fair they don’t have a Patreon , PO BOX or paid YouTube and IG subscribers. They also don’t take super chats when they go live. I think they have the sticker option on. So out of all of them they’re the least like grifters to me. And if they want to spend their own money on their kid and vacations why not. If I had it I would too honestly . The lodge guys are trash tho. Scammy trash

Prick ..’such a different experience coming with friends’ that’s because they don’t actually enjoy their own company they need others with them to have any kind of rapport

To b

I actually enjoy the trackers and to be fair they don’t have a Patreon , PO BOX or paid YouTube and IG subscribers. They also don’t take super chats when they go live. I think they have the sticker option on. So out of all of them they’re the least like grifters to me. And if they want to spend their own money on their kid and vacations why not. If I had it I would too honestly . The lodge guys are trash tho. Scammy trash
They used to have a mail box, they have done super chats previously

They used to have a mail box, they have done super chats previously
I said right now. It’s been since pre pandemic so 3 years I think it’s refreshing to not have to pay for content.
---
I just watched the rain vlog. Serious question? Does it not rain in the UK? Cause these idiots are yelling and screaming like this is the first time they’ve seen water. What in the duck. Running and screaming in the entry way of a hotel while a five year old dressed like Ariel is looking at them like the clowns they are .
---
Ok what in the hell is up with Poutys “hair” did he tint his scalp?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
i also notice the receipts were shown tonight, alongside tips/recommendations.

looks like tattle comments are slowing getting to them.

Reactions: 8
i also notice the receipts were shown tonight, alongside tips/recommendations.

looks like tattle comments are slowing getting to them.
Bit no evidence of the tip actually being paid, just complaining that the minimum suggestion used to be 15%
How can they complain about tipping for service and price increases, when their existence and lifestyle of never ending holidays is achieved by begging for cash, off the poor unfortunate ones who they target, I’m so mad that I can’t comment on their accounts now due to being banned, they’re so fragile to any criticism.
Truth hurts eh Prick !

Watching Nick go through those tunnels tonight I just thought to myself how weak and feeble he looks. His relationship with food and obsession to label himself a size small has really aged him and makes him look frail, yet in almost every shot he is sporting a pot belly and saggy man chest. Forget the fads and calorie counting and get some proper exercise if image is that important to you.

I’m convinced there’s some underlying health issues going on, nothing looks right from his eyes, complexion and self diagnosed stomach issues. Also convinced myself he has rotten teeth which is why it seems he can’t chew/swallow properly which is why eating/drinking seems strained and all happens at the front of his mouth.
Does he actually calorie count because every time he's stuffing his face he's just guessing the calories and portion size or takes the packaging calories as gospel. There relationship with food is terrible

Reactions: 4
To b

Technically not true, they have a PO box which at one point ensured their spare bedroom in their current home was fully rammed with tat, they also allow superchats sometimes during the weekly lives, check out the dedicated tracker tattle thread for those instances. They also have been pinged a few times for buying subs which is why they've got a large sub count without increasing views, the last particular batch of buying was a good year ago when they were trying their hardest to get back on the Disney media list after 'those old videos' resurfaced featuring gun toting tim and mildly racist jen.

They've been known for blagging a freebie where possible and doing a little creative freedom during lockdown in regards to the first nannys exact role (as educator) so they could claim tax credit for employees.
The 3 year staycation tour is where its been hitting them, as they've been spending all their cash on trying to usurp every other Disney vlogger by throwing money at lavish hotel stays and high value experences in the hopes they can do something the others can't. Yet their stagnant production levels on their videos have been hampering them for a while, as well as behind the scenes arguements. One of which I happily watched play out during their first couple visit to the Galactic Starcruiser... but don't take my word for it, take a look at my daily observations made in the tracker thread that year, I even made one of there vlogs during Tims drunen letching over the cast member girls, while jen had a strop and locked herself in the room for 1/3 of the total stay.

The Trackers are the essence of what happens when the unlikely vlogger gets big and famous without trying, and their partner abuses the sudden fame by jumping onboard demanding more and more visible attention in order to become a celebrity themselves. They hit their peak a few years back and have struggled during the last 3-4 years trying to mke it back to those heyday levels... like holding back a childs first haircut until theyre nearly 4 because they wanted it to be at the disney barbers, then messing up and realised they aged him out of the certificate. Also celebrating by doing a bucket item vacation, only to repeat it a few months later because the next door suite seemed better than theres...

Yes they don't have a patreon, but like Adam the Woo, they make their money through their shop as well as the current view levels 15 years of daily vlogs will get you. Have they deserved it, perhaps. But they certainly spend like no tommorow, and like Nick, Tim hides his alcoholism in plain site (the cork collection in the kitchen), just like Jen hides her addiction to daily lie ins post 12:00pm hands off approached to childcare, unless its the fear of letting them use cutlery or god forbid share a portion of her food EVER!) as well as her very demanding addiction to daytime soaps.

I can see Nick and Leighs end goal is to be like the trackers and they'll do anything they can to get to that goal, including fleecing the old to be finacially free, but at the end of the day all we can do is highlight the bad behaviour in the hopes people will see them for what they are.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.