Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
How up to date are your posts going to be? Same day, same hour? Or 2 weeks instead of the 6 we plebs have to put up with?
Pouty, I hope your parents are very proud to have a scamming bastard of a son like you and a horrible nasty son in law.
Lowest of the low, all for £2.49 a month.
Screenshot_20230826_101417_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

florida1011

Chatty Member
spoiler alert… this new Airbnb looks equally as shit and manky. Go for third time lucky lads and book another 🤣 we all know Janine’s on the phone to her mam and dad crying her eyes out “it’s a right shit hole mam I wanna come home” 😭

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Guys, out of curiosity, I went and checked the vlog before last where the oldest was waving/dancing with the 8 inch kitchen knife, and low and behold they have edited out I would say 20 seconds, and just left in about 3 seconds,they have made it look like she's just took the cover off to look at it then after a few seconds put it back on.

Do they think we're daft.

• Wow
  • Angry

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
They will store all their clothes in the walk in closet silly. He's just not built it yet. It's going right next to the cocktail bar and private sauna.

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
Basically another vlog of them fucking around. The only reason they went to that island was so prick could get a pizza delivered by a boat and ours his aunts how goodies it was.
In reality, €70 on a ferry. Walk over the island to a “ better” beach, then walk back and go home.
Next day another 2 hr drive for a canoe ride and lavender and sunflowers that had long since finished.Who goes on holiday and drives as far as these 2. Just defies belief 🙄
Without the filming of the scenery and wing mirror they'd have no content at all

• Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
Whether its building vans or unlocking phones, THE LODGE GUYS DONT KNOW THEIR ARSE FROM THEIR ELBOW!!
Imagine as a 50 year old man being so proud of yourself that you have discovered your can programme your phone to unlock with your elbow. How empty a life he must have! 🙄

fhs3848

IMG_5707.jpeg
Where to start with this one… Does he think he’s the bloody BBC?! ‘Well known supermarket’ ‘Xmas sweets’…

• Haha

florida1011

Chatty Member
How the hell was Prick able to fly a plane when he is as thick as 2 short planks. I bet it was a kids remote controlled toy
I almost choked laughing when he said he used to fly planes. We all know Lee bought him a red letter day flying experience for his birthday one year, that does not mean you can add former pilot to your resume Nicholas 🙄

• Haha

Lifeisgood

They're admitting in today's slog that the Airbnb is so bad they're checking out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Prick really knows how to pick them doesn't he!

Top travel agent tip: Don't just go for the cheapest option every time.

• Haha

Lifeisgood

Remember the Airbnb they had when they went to Floriduh with Maaaaaaaaark and Hannah? That was a disaster too, it looked grim and the pool was condemned!

• Haha

Honestmutha

They spend so much money on things that don’t matter yet when it comes to holidays they’re so cheap. Maybe if they spent a bit more on accommodation which to me is important they’d have somewhere decent to stay and no problems. There’s so many lovely properties where they were staying with your own full sized pool why not choose them. Maybe next time they book an air B&B they should increase their budget and get something decent and not a dump. They’re not very good travel vloggers are they when they won’t pay for decent accommodation. Feel really sorry for those girls.

• Heart

florida1011

Chatty Member
that whole talk about never going back to the same place twice was just so bizarre to me. He was clearly a bottle of wine in already and it was almost like he was describing his first high from ecstasy or summat and how the next time the high isn’t as good. He fucking lost me completely especially when he drops in that they’ve still got annual passes which “we need to use though by the way”. Your rambling voice on about never wanting to do the same holiday twice you fucking tosser, why you wanna go back to Orlando AGAIN 🙄

• Haha
I actually burst out laughing when I saw the title of the vlog.

And again Janine and kids in the back with cases on the lap. At no point will pouty do anything slightly uncomfortable. And whats with the constant moaning of the heat, is that not why you spend months in orlando during UK winter.

And already Nick going back on himself saying they would come back here for nostalgia, but you are not meant to go to the same place twice as it won't live up

kidd3321

Here we go. Camera is up and Pouty in front of it like he’s on homes under the hammer. Arms everywhere as he explains what a fan is and how the theme is French throughout.
Fireplace and Prick wanting to know about wood. Because it was meant to come with wood. So prick needs wood.

It’s 30 degrees.

Honestly I can’t keep up. Yesterday we were making Vans and now they’re all squeezing in a car with suitcases on the lap. Not like Florida when the parents were paying for transport. Oh no. 2 cars then!

Make my piss boil these two absolute nuggets.

• Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
Guys, out of curiosity, I went and checked the vlog before last where the oldest was waving/dancing with the 8 inch kitchen knife, and low and behold they have edited out I would say 20 seconds, and just left in about 3 seconds,they have made it look like she's just took the cover off to look at it then after a few seconds put it back on.

Do they think we're daft.
Its weird that the sheep watch the videos before we get to see them but none of these things are highlighted to them before it gets put out.

Are the sheep just so brainwashed by them they don’t dare point these things out or are just blind to it? 🤯

• Heart