Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
I have informed the owner of the Vila and got a reply back and he is very upset what they have done it was his mothers place before she passed away and she loved the place i told him that they are nasty pair and he agreed ……and it was no need to put it on youtube and tarnish his mothers home

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
You mean to tell me one of them actually got out of the car, the other one went back to drive past just to get these shots?

Screenshot_20230901_105942_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230901_110039_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
The title of their latest slog has been edited! They have now removed the 'This is DISGUSTING' part of the title! I love how the cunts are frantically back tracking cos of us :ROFLMAO:
1693391244200.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

stokie108

VIP Member
My day has just been made. Talking to a guy with a crafter at work. Asked a few questions as I said I was interested in buying one.

Weight limit loaded is 3.5 tons. Go over it and you will need a c1 license at a cost and you will have to take a test. Get caught and the van weighs more and you are in big trouble, dangerous driving kind of trouble.No way that van will be under limit.

Fuel economy is not great, full load is 22 ish per gallon at a push, Cost to fill at the moment is around £120 per tank.
Cost to drive to the south of France is around £400+

No way have they factored this in!

Morning lads🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

florida1011

Chatty Member
I actually felt sorry for Batty B in the last vlog she appeared in, she’s clearly insecure watching back on herself, they’ve made her a laughing stock and maybe the penny is finally dropping with her. She wouldn’t even look at the camera, these two have exploited her for likes on their channel. Cruel. #justiceforbattyb

• Heart
Reactions: 20

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
“Pierre de resistance” 😂
I just paused the video to come and post this, lmao

This is their funniest video ever. The quick cutting shots of them pointing out all the dirty and broken things in the villa had me howling. It was like a comedy sketch hahahaha.

You know that place must have been absolutely stinking and covered in filth for these two total scruffbags to abandon ship. They didn't even abandon the crack den/murder house in Savannah earlier this year.

"I want something French to eat... mozzarella". You fucking MORON!

I've never heard anyone say a tortoise/turtle can completely come out of their shell?! Even my 7 year old wouldn't think that. Thanks, professor

Last edited:
  • Haha

RebelUtd

VIP Member
We wanted it to feel like a movie set 😂😂😂
Vined tomatoes 😂😂😂
Pierre de resistonnse 😂😂😂
A bidet in the wardrobe 😂😂😂

what a shit hole 😂😂😂

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
The thought of big, tough, gobby Prick shivering in fear in bed as they hear someone prowling around the van trying to open the doors or windows. He will absolutely shit himself.

• Haha

kidd3321

Best uncles in the world?!?
If anything, it’s a cause for concern. Dragging them out to flea / bed bud invested shit holes, no swimming pool. No air con. Overheating kids. Not allowing their own mother to sleep in the room near them, she’s In the shed.
The best they get is a splash pool Aka Stagnant water pond in a yard.
Oh and not forgetting the live electrical wires hanging from walls.

Drags them around cobbled streets for the YouTube content so much so that the little one starts becoming unwell with sunstroke and Pouty ensures he gets a drink first.

I’m sorry, but these folk who say best uncles in the world!?

This is ALL about them. Their content. Their YouTube. Their financial gain involved and another place Prick can say he’s ‘complete’

Like the drive along USA roads. He’s ‘TOURED USA’
No. He left early to get back to Disney where they felt safe.

They made a YouTube channel regarding Disney and theme parks and water parks and fun In villa’s with private pools.
Yet, take these lot to a degraded shit hole in middle of no where in a remote location in France, where they get bitten to bits and have to wash their arse in cupboard bidet.

They are FAR from best uncles. Bunch of hypocrites and deluded sheep.
This holiday is / was always going too be - a complete mess.

We knew that all along.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

bollyboy

They are 2 boring old farts who would not know how to have a good time even if it was handed to them on a plate. Same shit just a different town.
Boring as Fook, spending two and a half hours return journey plus time on coach to look at some streets and a church.
Them kids must be bored shitless, for once maybe cater for other people in the party.
And give up the decent bedroom to someone else you cunts, I’m having the big bed, I’m having the big bed, I want to sit in front of the car, your not having a turn.
Like little spoilt overgrown kids you pair of wet lettuce stupid uneducated gormless looking fooks.
Piss off

• Haha
  • Heart

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Ahh never mind Sandra. Only 10 more hours till the chemist opens and you can get your Methodone doll.
Screenshot 2023-08-30 214325.png

• Haha

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Aww imagine the atmosphere in that caravan tonight. Bet they've been screaming at each other all day. I'm guessing one has stormed off to bed in a huff and the other? Well lets just say he will probably get through Madonna's whole back catalogue.

• Haha

domwood

bit pot kettle black on the footage given how much leigh and nick take and put into there's on the odd occasion.

After seeing their recent instagram posts it's clear as of August 11th they REALLY haven't factored in the weight of the vehicle given the sheer amount of wood now residing on ALL walls, floor and ceiling and this is before adding the 200kg weight of a fully laden fresh and grey water tank + 150kg allowance for themselves +50kg for the fridge and microwave + 35kg for each leisure battery (they'll need two for everything they're going to run so far. and a base weight of 2050kg for the crafter van before modifications,

add approx 150kg for all the wood they used up until Aug 11, and approx 40kg for the mattress.

so we're presently looking at 2.8t before
shower,
cabinets,
kitchen,
solar panels,
pipework,
solar energy transfer equipment,
TV,
clothes, (usually 20kg each based on holiday weights)
foodstuffs,
any fuel needed of which a full taken will be approx 60kg.
7.5kg gas tank + spare (15kg total at max)

the moment that reg is revealled I'll be reporting it to the police to have it over a weighbridge before it endangers anyone, as I suspect the Bodge guys havent considered re-enforcing the axels for the additional weight, nor considered replacing the tyres for a move practical heavy load capacity (or even considering the weight of a spare

Reactions: 18