Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
This going off Disney thing is too predictable. Think about it. They've always hated Universal, slagged it off enough times. But they seemed to spend a lot more time there this year pretending they were loving it. Disney is getting bad rap lately regarding their price increases, queue lengths and the need to be paying for added extras. Even their most dedicated vlogger PC Dev admitted that Disney will soon be just for the rich and that Walt would be spinning in his grave if he knew what they had done to his family friendly concept.
When Universal's Epic Universe opens in 2025 it will blow Disney out of the water and any vlogger worth their salt will be jumping on and riding the fuck out of that bandwagon. I think Bazza probably enlightened them on this as he seems to have been there more lately too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

bollyboy

That annex part that Janine’s in looked really shit. The whole place was like something Granny just died in and the family are letting it out instead of clearing it out. Maybe she died from smoking all those ciggies. Was that a fag burn on the bedspread?
It looks absolute shite, here you go kids let’s stay in a dump in middle of nowhere that looks like a cabin people are usually murdered in.
Old and worn with a pond made From concrete blocks.
Oh by the way you should never do the same holiday twice as second time never emulates the first, our 8 weeks in Florida where you long to visit was purely for work.
You pair of hypocrite morons, you really are the most stupid pair of fickwits who believe they are smarter and better educated than joe bloggs.

stokie108

VIP Member
Only travel agent prick could book a Britannia and 2 murder scene chateau’s and the Britannia is the best of the lot! Couldn’t make it up. Hysterical.
Bring back the nightly vlogs please guys😂😂

• Haha

Binksybum

Why oh why oh why is their pronunciation so bad? Bloody ‘ Fox’ leather! They really are pig ignorant. And that’s just one annoying thing in this latest vlog of tripe

• Haha

bollyboy

Going on about memories being out of sequence with his mum and the timeline being odd about where they were. Now you know how we feel watching your out of date vlogs, come on, get more up to date.
Pouty, why did you keep thinking Gail was coming to the lodge tomorrow, she never did when she was alive. It's not as though she popped in every other day. You saw Bazza more frequently than Gail.
Prick, there is no way you were with your mum every time she fell asleep.
The lying bastard said in one of the older slogs or maybe it was pouty they went to the hospice either 3/4 times.
I’m sure she was in there for over 6 weeks also, may have been 8.
Every time she fell asleep, you are on shit show scumbag.
Anyone who uses someone poorly or actually lies about it goes in the same category as a kiddy fiddler for me.
You bullshitting cunt.
I’ll go find the vlog when I have time .
Fook off you oxygen thieves.

• Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
They don’t watch telly on holiday yet advertise a VPN which they say allows them to watch British programmes when abroad. Um, ok twattos.

• Haha

Charrots

“Shum soos” Leigh-hee says when they’re in the caravan.

Then Nick unloads the suitcase because they’ve both got to have the same exact weight allowance, hashtag very healthy relationship.

Leigh-hee then says they’ve been civil partners for 12 years and married for 25 years!!!!

In the Friday vlog, Nick sawing the wood openly on his leg!!!! Outstanding work by the lads lately
---
Also, have to say, Nick complaining that the airport is going to be ‘EXTREMELY busy’ (he applied his wasp-angry snap for it) because it’s the first day of the summer holidays, but failing to realise that he himself is the one causing that problem (not that it is one as far as I’m concerned, everyone knows the calendar and best times to go away) is extremely on brand for someone who cannot and will not accept that people like him are the bane of everyone’s experience in situations like this.

Can we take a moment to appreciate setting up a camera to capture the turning off of an alarm on the phone and then there is a sigh when the alarm comes on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BullfaBugle

“You must make sure that the tools you work with are the best possible”. Proceeds to show off a £5 Wickes Chinese piece of shit saw 🙄

My god, these fucking videos are the most boring they’ve ever done. And that’s saying something.

• Haha

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
How strange that they posted a pic of jade when only last week I mentioned the fact that they don't like any of her insta posts... Dick heads

bollyboy

Did anyone hear Prick talk about going back to Nice next year on a two month trip in the van?
I don't think they'd last two weeks on a trip around the UK never mind two months on the European mainland.
That’s gonna be worth watching, 2 months of monumental fuck-ups, breakdowns, leaks and blown fuses. Yes please 👌

• Haha

Babyshark

VIP Member
I don’t understand the need for the shower I’m the van. They say it’s for their cleanliness but I’d feel dirty living in a van slopping with water and condensation. Maybe they’re wanting the freedom of wild camping but surely ditch the shower and camp places with shower blocks & toilet facilities. It’d save them a good bit of weight and space too.

stokie108

VIP Member
We’re fitting a combo boiler😂😂😂😂 words you think you’d never hear in a camper conversion! They may aswell hitch up the lodge and tow it round. He will be putting a bath on the roof next! Just ridiculous. What can go wrong with a 150 ltr water tank and a 100 ltr waste tank both on one side of the van. Hope he’s got an annual pass with quickfit 😂

• Haha