Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stokie108

VIP Member
We’ve had Best uncles? Best son comments from the deluded ones. So in the last year we’ve had Gail sat in economy class going to Florida with a bad back and the twats sat in better seats. Oh we went back and sat with her. Well done! Now we’ve got poutys sister kipping on a sofa and sat in the back of a tiny car with a suitcase on her lap whilst the caring best family are in comfy beds and sat upfront in comfort.

You can guarantee that if Gail was still alive and on the trip, she’d be in that sofa and she’d be in that back seat! Self self self. On both Airbnbs pricks announced we’re in the master suite. If he was chocolate he’d eat himself. Oh I forgot he doesn’t eat chocolate.🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Theodore

VIP Member
You can choose how ads appear, and whether they are skippable or not, you can also choose to show them before / after / during etc.
Exactly.I’ve heard many content creators say that they have a degree of control over ads. They’re blatantly lying to the sheep which is a very dangerous thing to do.

josh anderson

Chatty Member
That was absolutely disgusting the way they filmed the first villas fault. Take pictures and show the owner. Mistakes happen and take your full refund.

Remember these two con artists don’t allow any comments on their YouTube that are not fully vetted

• Heart

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Guys, this morning it looks like L&R are on their way to DLP. They are posting stories on IG of their journey, all in real time. Do you know what this means? Real engagement, real excitement from their followers. When they went to Florida last year they were posting in real time, giving updates on Hurricane Ian etc. I, for one thoroughly enjoy real updates, it's nice to follow along properly instead of seeing a post from you and thinking when was that taken? It isn't the same when you know even your IG posts are weeks out of date.
And, guess what twats? Nobody is paying to see L&Rs posts early, they are are live as they can be. All for free, as it should be. You should be ashamed of yourselves, the pair of you.

Reactions: 17

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
I actually find the van conversions interesting, in how much they are fucking it up, they should do a road trip with Chris Ingham :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

josh anderson

Chatty Member
I know. Get a grip Sarah. They aren’t interested unless you have a villa for them to stay in.

Unless you know of someone who specializes in cutting mattresses

• Haha

Charrots

Sits at the fountain and wistfully declares he can’t believe he‘s in France. Almost expected him to break out in that “Can you believe that in England they’ll be having their lunch now, we’re an hour in front so it’s almost like we’re in the future” attempt at existential crap they come out with. Seconds later he full on splashes the girls, every single time, you can set your clock by this 50 year old man being near water and splashing his nieces, the very definition of Uncle Nobhead.

Everything is old town olde worlde all the time. Leigh-hee makes two comments about muscles, mate give it up.

“Everything is natural here, untouched, just like Typhoon Lagoon” I mean you just can’t make it up.

Pizzaboat pizzaboat pizzaboat pizzaboat pizzaboat pizzaboat on second thoughts no let’s not, let’s have coffeeboat, no let’s not because it’s apparently strange for a BOAT to not have COLD MILK on TAP on a 30 degree hot day. Instead let’s just shovel Camembert in to our gobs. That, the other cheese medley and then cheese and bread later.

Nick says “lavender smells of retirement homes” ah yes, you are here in L’Retirement D’Village et Caravannes

Nasha or Pasha ? Looks at a bracelet that is 3.50 (less than Leigh-hee’s bottle of wine) and they just carry on walking. Just buy it her! Give her a positive memory. Inject some positive endorphins into this relentless uphill slog of a holiday. But a few minutes later HE BUYS HIMSELF BEADS FROM FROOONCE. Wtf.

Best Leigh-hee for today is surely referring to Gin liquer as “30% euros”.

1 minute clip of a feral rodent licking itself clean with its slimy tongue, and then the camera went off Leigh-hee and on to a cat.

• Haha

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
I'd put money on them never going to Europe in that van. They'll do a night or two in Yorkshire absolutely hate it and the van will be gradually talked about less and less until it disappears and they're back in Florida dossing in a murder motel

• Haha

florida1011

Chatty Member
Maxine looked infuriated getting made walk to the beach and no takeaway places on the way,

plus she knew there wouldn't have been much spread on in the caravan.
thats just max’s default resting bitch face. I love how they all think she’s some fish and chips connoisseur and ask her “expert opinion” on fish and chips, this from the woman who has smuggled Frey Bentos pies in a tin, beans and sausages and daddy’s brown sauce back in her suitcase, but hey these are the same tossers that refer to nick as “chef nick” when he blobs the last of tomato puree on a slice of brown bread then crumbles some frozen cheese from Christmas time on it. These people don’t know good food if it was smacked in their faces

• Heart
Reactions: 16