Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stokie108

VIP Member
I forgot to mention the size of the tv. Hope he’s took binoculars 😂😂 well as prick said, we don’t watch the tv while we’re away! 🙄 no that’s why your putting a 32 inch in the crapper van! Arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

bollyboy

The travel agents master qualification seems to be money well spent 😆
Ha Ha Ha, you dumb Fook.

Why the Fook didn’t he take kids to an
all-inclusive somewhere else with a water park and other children to interact with.
It’s because the holidays for you pair of twats ya selfish pair of knobs.

Enjoy the bed bugs 🪳

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
Am I correct in thinking there will be no temperature control in the back of the van? So it'll be either roasting hot or freezing cold (I don't think blobbing expanding foam in the beams will help much with that tbh) and they obviously won't leave any windows open incase the boogeyman gets in and they have to commando roll through their tiny escape hatch.

• Haha

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
How up to date are your posts going to be? Same day, same hour? Or 2 weeks instead of the 6 we plebs have to put up with?
Pouty, I hope your parents are very proud to have a scamming bastard of a son like you and a horrible nasty son in law.
Lowest of the low, all for £2.49 a month.
View attachment 2405380
We should club together on here and buy a subscription to screenshot everything and post it on here. They'd be absolutely fuming hahaha

• Haha

domwood

I think the bit that got me was the final remark "Next year we'll take the van here".

If that van makes it up one hill that's one thing, but to imagine Dick and Dum in the Van'galow suffering heat with no aircon, mosquitos, sh*tt*ng in a bucket before trying to move the crafter around tight country lanes is another.

now they've promised it, let's see if they'll do it.

• Haha

Ant

Whilst I love the pre-emting of van distasters I’m concerned all these comments are giving the bodge guys ideas and time to find solutions before we see the fallout. 😢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

stokie108

VIP Member
Highlight of last nights effort, was prick looking longingly at pouty drinking. Comments like you’re knocking it back arnt you! What alcoholic books an air bnb that’s too far out of town so you can’t have a drink and walk back. What alcoholic only puts him on the hire car insurance. More hilarity from the dynamic duo 😂😂

domwood

they’re currently active on YT responding to comments about the first shiteau. most likely reading here and shitting themselves that someone’s tipped Sam off that they’ve plastered his mams gaff off all over the internet rippin it.
shame i've backed up the vlogs on a cloud server...

• Haha

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
Obviously got an incredible deal on the hotel, parking, transfer AND car hire. How does he do it? :rolleyes:

Flight at 12 so didn't even need to stay over the night before. Up at 630 then to go to the airport, they must have been hanging around for ages. What a waste of time and money!

Philosopher Nick imparting his sage wisdom to the girls about not doing the same holiday twice... except when you spend 4 months of every year going on holiday to Florida. That's completely different for some reason!

It's always surprising the way they find new ways to display how utterly thick and uncultured they are, a proper pair of brain dead shut-ins. The pronunciation of basically every French word, place name, food etc was wrong. Having to Google what a cicada (embarrassing in itself) was and still getting the pronunciation impossibly wrong! How!! Prick obviously looked up the word chateau before the trip so he will use it 15 times per vlog now.

The Airbnb looked charming enough for a couple maybe but NOT for two young girls for ten nights. They'll be so bored, they'd have loved a cheap and cheerful budget hotel in a Resort with a kids club and mini disco etc. There isn't even a proper pool there! It's not like their uncles will be playing with them when the camera is off. I feel bad for them almost. But hopefully Janine shuts herself away in her little shed/bedroom with a few bottles of wine and leaves them to look after the girls haha

Last edited:
  • Haha

florida1011

Chatty Member
hanging out with jade 🙄 no doubt they’ll be fat shaming her again in next months vlogs
---
I have informed the owner of the Vila and got a reply back and he is very upset what they have done it was his mothers place before she passed away and she loved the place i told him that they are nasty pair and he agreed ……and it was no need to put it on youtube and tarnish his mothers home
👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼 let’s hope the owner leaves a review on Nick’s air bnb profile

teamonster

Chatty Member
You can choose how ads appear, and whether they are skippable or not, you can also choose to show them before / after / during etc.

bollyboy

Basically another vlog of them fucking around. The only reason they went to that island was so prick could get a pizza delivered by a boat and ours his aunts how goodies it was.
In reality, €70 on a ferry. Walk over the island to a “ better” beach, then walk back and go home.
Next day another 2 hr drive for a canoe ride and lavender and sunflowers that had long since finished.Who goes on holiday and drives as far as these 2. Just defies belief 🙄
Absolute agree
All that fooking around for a GPS location pizza delivery which they didn’t get anyhow.
Yet again another fuck up.

Just driving around again to kill time and walking miles with children in baking heat.
And what’s with the constant topless footage all of a sudden, expecting the new intro to be prick running along the beach in red hot pants soon emulating baywatch.
Morons

• Haha
  • Sick