The Lodge Guys #42 A wireless drill and a carving knife, Bodge guys style, it’s van life !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @florida1011 for the thread title

I hope I’ve done this right
---
Sorry didn’t realise that you only had 20 mins to edit 😳

previous thread here

thanks to whoever closed the last thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh well done. I tried, to no avail. Probably because the system thought I was poking my nose where it’s not wanted! LOL.

So quick recap of last thread- They're trying to do a van conversion - well I say They, I mean Prick. Failing as he thinks he knows what to do, however, clearly does not, so is making a bodge job of it. Oh and he has conjured up some random cousin who does this for a living……allegedly!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Recap: still useless, still scamming, still lying, still uploading slogs months behind real time, family now not interested in being used for views.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually find the van conversions interesting, in how much they are bleeping it up, they should do a road trip with Chris Ingham :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sarah here has just stuck her hand up to announce her Patreon Membership. She’s obviously been privy to the early showings 😂😂
IMG_1814.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Recap: still useless, still scamming, still lying, still uploading slogs months behind real time, family now not interested in being used for views.
The only good thing to happen is that hopefully Brenda and co have realized they’re being used for views
On a side note- ricks brother has been posting some amazing pictures of his travels on IG- you wouldn’t believe the 2 of them were related when you see Rick bodging and doing everything on the cheap

Reactions: 8
Sarah here has just stuck her hand up to announce her Patreon Membership. She’s obviously been privy to the early showings 😂😂View attachment 2391415
So these to people here are pateron
---
They have updated there patron page if you want a laugh read these 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So these to people here are pateron
---
They have updated there patron page if you want a laugh read these 😂😂😂
I think it’s footage from the cruise last year with M&H that they have used as they stopped in LaRochelle, I don’t think it’s the trip this year as that’s in the south of France.

Reactions: 6
No way did they write those patreon tags themselves!! Really expect them to give Heartfelt thanks :unsure:

Also, unless they have taken a whole video and changed the title and thumbnail and claim whole thing as your own, you are allowed to use footage of other content in your videos. They can report and put in a claim against the video which will stop it making money till its resolved. But that seems a lot of effort for them

Reactions: 5
She’s all over the France cruise group on Facebook too posting the link to the video of her beloved Dumb and Dumber.

IMG_8826.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know. Get a grip Sarah. They aren’t interested unless you have a villa for them to stay in.

Unless you know of someone who specializes in cutting mattresses

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bit pot kettle black on the footage given how much leigh and nick take and put into there's on the odd occasion.

After seeing their recent instagram posts it's clear as of August 11th they REALLY haven't factored in the weight of the vehicle given the sheer amount of wood now residing on ALL walls, floor and ceiling and this is before adding the 200kg weight of a fully laden fresh and grey water tank + 150kg allowance for themselves +50kg for the fridge and microwave + 35kg for each leisure battery (they'll need two for everything they're going to run so far. and a base weight of 2050kg for the crafter van before modifications,

add approx 150kg for all the wood they used up until Aug 11, and approx 40kg for the mattress.

so we're presently looking at 2.8t before
shower,
cabinets,
kitchen,
solar panels,
pipework,
solar energy transfer equipment,
TV,
clothes, (usually 20kg each based on holiday weights)
foodstuffs,
any fuel needed of which a full taken will be approx 60kg.
7.5kg gas tank + spare (15kg total at max)

the moment that reg is revealled I'll be reporting it to the police to have it over a weighbridge before it endangers anyone, as I suspect the Bodge guys havent considered re-enforcing the axels for the additional weight, nor considered replacing the tyres for a move practical heavy load capacity (or even considering the weight of a spare

Reactions: 18
The camera footage of them bending down, when they had the camera on the floor .. load of bollocks!! literally their bollocks 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
bit pot kettle black on the footage given how much leigh and nick take and put into there's on the odd occasion.

After seeing their recent instagram posts it's clear as of August 11th they REALLY haven't factored in the weight of the vehicle given the sheer amount of wood now residing on ALL walls, floor and ceiling and this is before adding the 200kg weight of a fully laden fresh and grey water tank + 150kg allowance for themselves +50kg for the fridge and microwave + 35kg for each leisure battery (they'll need two for everything they're going to run so far. and a base weight of 2050kg for the crafter van before modifications,

add approx 150kg for all the wood they used up until Aug 11, and approx 40kg for the mattress.

so we're presently looking at 2.8t before
shower,
cabinets,
kitchen,
solar panels,
pipework,
solar energy transfer equipment,
TV,
clothes, (usually 20kg each based on holiday weights)
foodstuffs,
any fuel needed of which a full taken will be approx 60kg.
7.5kg gas tank + spare (15kg total at max)

the moment that reg is revealled I'll be reporting it to the police to have it over a weighbridge before it endangers anyone, as I suspect the Bodge guys havent considered re-enforcing the axels for the additional weight, nor considered replacing the tyres for a move practical heavy load capacity (or even considering the weight of a spare
I’ve also mentioned this. There’s no way they’ve factored the weight in. No mention of better suspension or better brakes to contend with the added weight. I hope they are keeping the receipts for the work they are doing for the insurance or they will only be insured for the £4k they’ve paid for the van and nothing else.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.