Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bollyboy

Why is rain "Florida rain" all of a sudden?
Everything seems to be now
Florida rain
Florida sun
Florida wind
Florida traffic
Florida A/C in van
Florida Netflix via VPN
Florida coffee
Florida size food portion
Blah blah blah

pair of fucking idiots
When they said the van felt like it had Florida
Air-conditioning I was wondering if I should take the car to have same done also 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

kidd3321

It’s because the caravan storage place is for that. Storage.
Yet the Sanderson sisters came prancing in daily with their bags of insulation each day. Banging about and passing wooden slates back and forth like the chuckle brothers.
“We bought 10 bags but only needed 3”
This build is an absolute mess. But there’s no telling them. The viewers are even out right stating to them - it’s not worth it and they don’t enjoy the content. So they’ll soon be heading off to other vloggers.
hence, the sob story at the end about Mum. Get them sheep back.
They live in fantasy land, without a care in the world and when reality hits them. They have no idea hope to cope with it.
Im so so pleased Batty B has took a step back.

People are finally seeing how false these two are, and I’m Enjoying. Every. Second.

• Heart

bollyboy

they’re responding in the comments to the questioning of whether it’s bed bugs and not mosquitos. Do they really think bed bugs only exist in beds? 🤣 proper thick.
French bed bugs are highly educated and know the difference between beds, sofas and clothing.
The twat always knows best.

• Haha

stokie108

VIP Member
More comedy gold from the boys. Moving the already installed water tank to fit a cupboard??? The realising the inlet for the tank will be behind the cupboard.😂
I’m amazed the tyres arnt half flat with 3 heavy solar panels going in and the 4 ton of wood used! Rumour has it a rainforest in Brazil has been wiped out by prick on his own.

We’re taking the van to a conversion place for the gas. Not your camper converter of a cousin then???🤔 liars!

• Haha

stokie108

VIP Member
Top line from prick. I only appreciate this now. I hated it as a kid, what with 2 kids with you????? You absolute self centred pair of wankers! Spend all day dragging 2 under 12s around Europe! When all they want to do is go in the pool! Twats!

They could have easily gone on an all inclusive for cheaper but that wouldn’t be so cultural would it!!!! Your in France! Stop saying it’s so French! Makes you look dense!

hels52

VIP Member
Made me LOL when he said he cannot tolerate dirt but puts a shirt on for a month

• Haha
  • Sick

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
I feel sorry for the guy....

And if he had known he was going to get back stabbed and shamed on YouTube he shouldn't have gave them a refund, he should have told the cleaning company to go clean it, and if it still wasn't up to the creeps standards well fuck them, they can go pay for another b&b elsewhere.

They could have just made out the 2nd B&B was the only one.

I think it was baldy that done it out of spite.
That’s why I reached out to him I felt sorry for him and he should know what’s going on that’s his villa all over YouTube

Last edited:
  • Heart

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
The scary thing is that there are people out there who are even thicker than these two dumb fucks.
They are called Patreons.

• Haha
  • Heart

florida1011

Chatty Member
Hahaha it’s not the same as watching it on YouTube cos there’s no music when your here! Seriously??

Hey kids, it’s 40 degrees! Wanna spend all day walking uphill???? After a 1 hour drive or would you rather stay in The pool? Just a complete pair of twats. Janine looks totally pissed off. So much so she’s moved seats in the car to avoid the camera.
The youngest keeps looking like she’s gonna pass out from heat exhaustion. And I’m sorry (not sorry) to say it, but that older kid is annoying as fuck ✌🏼✋🏼👍🏼👋🏼 here’s one for ya you little shit 🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I can’t get on board with Ricks grief, I’ve said it all along .. IMO it’s GUILT grief! no way his first thought was to tell his mum about stuff, guilt, guilt & more guilt, I’m certainly not saying he’s not sad!! but mention on here that Gail’s not been mentioned for a while and BAM we have a garbled monologue to Gail, that made no sense at all!!

• Heart

BullfaBugle

Wow, they are going to be absolutely exhausted today after all their comments on Insta and Facebook yesterday. Well done guys, what a days work. Put your feet up today and just have a break. You deserve it. Fucking amazing how you do it x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I can't decide if they are really that dense or they do it on purpose now to try and wind us up?
It's deliberate to wind us up and keep the chat about that instead of other stuff like Nick's alcohol dependency and the fact their relationship is odd and not normal.

Reactions: 14