Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I have informed the owner of the Vila and got a reply back and he is very upset what they have done it was his mothers place before she passed away and she loved the place i told him that they are nasty pair and he agreed ……and it was no need to put it on youtube and tarnish his mothers home
I feel sorry for the guy....

And if he had known he was going to get back stabbed and shamed on YouTube he shouldn't have gave them a refund, he should have told the cleaning company to go clean it, and if it still wasn't up to the creeps standards well fuck them, they can go pay for another b&b elsewhere.

They could have just made out the 2nd B&B was the only one.

I think it was baldy that done it out of spite.

Reactions: 14

poot

IMG_8801.jpeg

im sure the hairline is getting worse by the day 😂too much Just 4 Men burning away the scalp

• Haha
  • Sick

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think it's a bit unfair they have shared the faults about the Villa on YT..

The owner gave them a full refund, so that should have been the end of it.

florida1011

Chatty Member
both eager to try and eat French food in France but so far it’s day two and we’ve witnessed them eating….

5 cheese sauce in pasta - 2 nights on the bounce only the second night they chopped up a hotdog and stirred that in the mix.
Nikolas: “I fancy something French like mozzarella and vine tomatoes” - that’s a caprese mate and it’s Italian.
Hawaiian pizza - yeah pizza is Italian again but pretty sure the Hawaiian topping and name is from America or Canada.
Then on to a curry house for a tikka masala (prob wasn’t as nice as the lodge guys curry though, obvs 🙄)
And he orders French toast cos he thinks it’s “French” when the fuck wit doesn’t even realise it’s actually American!! It doesn’t originate from France at all. He’s all confused that it doesn’t look like the eggy bread he’s used to.
These two are so uncultured it’s laughable!!

As for the kids, wow! I’ve not seen them eat anything savoury yet, poor little shits gonna have sugar puff teeth by the end of this holiday

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Apparently this is French French Toast and according to Pouty its the weirdest French Toast he's ever seen.
Pouty, have you ever thought that this is how French Toast should be and everywhere else you've had it which let's face it will be America have Americanised it so its unrecognisable from the original?
Screenshot_20230828_201640_YouTube.jpg

ETA, I have no idea where French Toast originates so no idea what it's supposed to look like.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

stokie108

VIP Member
We’ve bought 1 bottle of wine. Funny that you’ve got red and janine has rose?

Looking at next doors better pool,
Bitten to death by bed bugs probably,
You see the state of the bed cover?
Staying at a chateau/villa/ stately home, which is it?😂

Finally the comment of the vlog. Thick poutys pronunciation of cicadas! Really? How this bloke manages to get out of bed on a morning and dress himself is a mystery! Thick as…..

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
If it was that bad they would have complained straight away and not wait until the next day after meals ect.

I think bean was jealous of the neighbours pool and wanted a excuse to move elsewhere.

• Heart

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
Actually typing out full sentences and explaining themselves in YouTube comments is a first for them. It's usually rude/brusque one word answers or an emoji so they're definitely worried about some blowback from Airbnb or the owner.

Pretty shitty of them to video all the issues with no right of reply from the owner. I can see this video disappearing from youtube soon

stokie108

VIP Member
Thank fuck for that! I always thought turtles and tortoises came out of their shells. Glad he’s told everyone so we don’t look thick. Jesus🤣🤣

Karmas here tattlers, just hilarious again from the boys. Crying laughing all the way through 😂😂😂

• Haha

stokie108

VIP Member
Their lives in a nutshell.
Buy a sander, swap it for something else,
Buy a bed beam, take it back,
Pack your case, empty your case,
Buy £4k worth of electronics for you van, book the nastiest hotel for family,
Make out your a special travel agent when all your doing is what anyone else does,
Book a rental car, but it’s too small,
Say you are not doing things the same when that is your life day to day,

They will say they got the chateau for a bargain price.
Throw fag ends in the woods? Is that not littering?
Disease ridden pool, bet the kids hardly go in it.
All the other mistakes , mispronunciation, lies but the best bit is tattlers????

ITS BEEN EDITED to look like this!
I am honestly thinking now that they really do have a mental health condition because quite a lot about them is just not right.

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
The amount of fuckwits wishing the Bazzas a safe time and hope they survive. He must of replied a dozen times that it is 300 miles away from them and yet they still keep posting. Just shows the mentality of these sheep that follow these celebrities I say celebrities I mean arse holes
I'm still laughing at the biggest sad act in the Disney village from earlier. Wearing a Theme Park Bazza t-shirt to a theme park is bad enough but posting a selfie of yourself to your hero's Facebook page to gain his attention is just tragic.

• Haha
  • Sick

Joe Bloggs 69

Chatty Member
Did you see on the news that they want to rebuild the pub that burned down with the wonky walls and windows? Judging by his van building skills our Rick could be the man for the job

• Haha