The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about Lisa and Ade. I personally can't bear her but couldn't resist checking out the latest vlog regarding their big news. So it would appear that her fannying around with scrapbooks business isn't doing so well and they are so broke that they are having to move to a cheaper area. I guess that means they will be saying bye bye to the DVC points too so that's probably the last we will see them mentioned by the scroungers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 6
Just asked bazza if the twit guys are as tight in real life as they appear on screen. To Be fair to him he’s answered in good jest. 🤣🤣🤣😊

Reactions: 4
Thanks to whoever ripped them another hole on that guys youtube comments....I'm impressed that he said he wouldn't block anyone..I doubt he will be meeting up woth them again ha ha
I put a few comments on there so my pleasure ! Enjoyed it lol

Reactions: 4
Noticed on the Mouse guys Vlog Pricks still using the eye cream as he made some excuse about missing a bit on his eye so he’s wearing sunglasses to cover it up. … so all the fillers and shite he’s had done and he still needs the weird face contorting eye cream.

• Haha
I think he wanted the sunglasses on because he knew how bleeping ropey he looked next to sexy Mike.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks to whoever ripped them another hole on that guys youtube comments....I'm impressed that he said he wouldn't block anyone..I doubt he will be meeting up woth them again ha ha
I think he came on here and had a look And prick and pouty must be fuming 😂

I got the impression that Bazza was slightly annoyed by the twats in their NY vlog tbh. Very obviously a “friendship” of convenience for them both.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nick didn’t have a clue how to use the metro 🥴🥴🥴 & i’m not saying it’s easy compared to our underground but was funny seeing him try and navigate like the expert he thinks he is and clearly isn’t.

Will be interesting to see it from the lodge twats POV.

• Haha
I got the impression that Bazza was slightly annoyed by the twats in their NY vlog tbh. Very obviously a “friendship” of convenience for them both.
I did too.
And correcting him on what the station was called was funny. And Nick " showing us around, even though we've been here a few times"
Nick had to be first getting to places.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes bazza knows the city and his way around but prick takes over. And the pouting man baby just looks lost and shat is pants on the subway

they have no care for anything but rushing off to eat somewhere

Will be interesting to see it from the lodge twats POV.
Very much so. It’ll be completely different from Mousebloke’s vlog. In fact, I doubt Mousebloke will even feature too much if Pouty has anything to do with it. But we’ll find out in a couple of months time 😁🤭

• Haha
If Prick and leigh were straight she would give them favours
She is bleeping crazy. She’s going through old vlogs and doing screenshots of Nick’s mother. Very creepy.
Their Facebook page is full of posts from her and Jim Stanley. Riveting stuff… (and I guess neither of them are Patreons as they get hardly any attention from the Caravan Hobbits).

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.