The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mousepiration Mike is pretty hot. Had to lol when Pouty slid into shot for the first time looking literally like an old woman. Prick seemed subdued, prob because he couldn’t be alpha male like he usually does. Bet P&P both fancy Mike and will be having extra “me time” in the bathroom to frantically knock one out fantasising about being his girlfriend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Did u notice on the metro how prick gave twit face a credit card to use. He really does control everything
Probably because Pouty’s busy looking at himself in the camera he’s just lose the card if he had it on his person.

Reactions: 4
Please Jesus, I cannot bear hearing the words luggage or toiletries anymore.

Anyone get the impression they’re going on holiday??
---
P.s can’t someone pre-warn Disney that a couple of copyright fraudsters (or anything else salacious) are on their way to the parks? Get them onto the ban list.
---
Oh… almost forgot about the travesty of him pointing at the frites in M&S and pronouncing it “frights”. Uncultured swine
Then having a tiny sliver of vile bloody steak and eating yoghurt and fruit and biscuits later, I know kids who eat more steak than that. then saying they are sharing throughout the holiday as Pick weighs 12lbs more than Pouty and then going for a curry and sharing - I tell you the sharing drives me crazy
---
If they told him to delete them that would just prove the comments are correct about them!
---
Also, to say NY was Lee’s bucket list place to visit he’s doesn’t look thrilled about being there!!
Mrs Bazza did not look happy either!

Reactions: 6
Thanks to whoever ripped them another hole on that guys youtube comments....I'm impressed that he said he wouldn't block anyone..I doubt he will be meeting up woth them again ha ha

Reactions: 5
Thanks to whoever ripped them another hole on that guys youtube comments....I'm impressed that he said he wouldn't block anyone..I doubt he will be meeting up woth them again ha ha
I'm impressed with that too.
Also, here's hoping that more sheep, paying and non paying read the comments and see the word Tattle and actually come here.

Watching Mousebloke’s vlog was interesting. Leigh was behaving like a spoiled kid at another kids birthday party. He must have hated being third wheel in someone else’s vlog & not being in charge of the filming or the editing. His body language was painful to watch at times & I thought he behaved quite badly towards them, sulking & whatnot. It just goes to show how carefully constructed their own vlogs are, it’s all about portraying themselves in the best possible light. Leigh is a control freak & in their own vlogs, he does most of the talking & the camera is usually always pointing at him. He’s generally quite rude to Nick & when Nick interrupts his flow, he pouts, says “I was talking”, then “have you finished?” & then back to what he was saying.

Reactions: 11
Just watching bazzas vlog I take it that's where nicks brother took nicks mam for food why else would he pay those prices...guilt is a huge price to pay

Watching Mousebloke’s vlog was interesting. Leigh was behaving like a spoiled kid at another kids birthday party. He must have hated being third wheel in someone else’s vlog & not being in charge of the filming or the editing. His body language was painful to watch at times & I thought he behaved quite badly towards them, sulking & whatnot. It just goes to show how carefully constructed their own vlogs are, it’s all about portraying themselves in the best possible light. Leigh is a control freak & in their own vlogs, he does most of the talking & the camera is usually always pointing at him. He’s generally quite rude to Nick & when Nick interrupts his flow, he pouts, says “I was talking”, then “have you finished?” & then back to what he was saying.
Completely agree. Watching the Bazzas NYC vlog and this new couple's one, it's clear that Leigh is always "on" when he picks up the camera or the camera's on him. In fact I would say over the years, he's acting up more and more to the point where it's a fake camera personality we're seeing. The posing in the camera, faffing with his hair, the pouting, the mannerisms, all developed over the years to be the on camera persona. But when he's in the background of other people's vlogs, we catch the real Leigh. Much more reserved, quiet and dare I say a a bit miserable looking. Not the star of the show I suppose. Nick on the other hand can't hide his personality and I do think with him, what we see is how is always is.

Reactions: 13
Just watching bazzas vlog I take it that's where nicks brother took nicks mam for food why else would he pay those prices...guilt is a huge price to pay
I haven't watched it, but if it was the Mandarin then yes, he even had a picture of the seat she was in and was hoping to go sit there exactly like her. I know grief takes many forms, but this to me sounds more guilt driven. He never cared enough when she was alive and so now feels bad about missed opportunities.

Hello Mr & Mrs Mouse. They are not your friends. The only friends they have are Pay-As-You-Go ones. They will drop you like a hot tattie when they realise you have nothing to offer them. Being associated with them will not further your channel it will only damage it.

Reactions: 10
I haven't watched it, but if it was the Mandarin then yes, he even had a picture of the seat she was in and was hoping to go sit there exactly like her. I know grief takes many forms, but this to me sounds more guilt driven. He never cared enough when she was alive and so now feels bad about missed opportunities.
If he'd have taken her to New York there's no way on this earth he'd have taken her there. That place would now be special for Simon, and him alone. That's what Nick can't stand.

Last edited:
Just watched Theme Park Bazza's vlog and Leigh looks like a literal 75-year-old man when you see him from a "real" angle when he's not filming. SUCH a strange human being. He looked so incredibly uncomfortable in public, especially on the subway, and nothing at all like he portrays himself as at home and in his vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bazza says they're going to stay at the Top of the Rock till sunset. Later "we were going to stay till sunset but Nicks hungry, he wants his $1 pizza"
Bet they lived on $1 pizza the whole trip when they were on their own.

Reactions: 6
Hello Mr & Mrs Mouse. They are not your friends. The only friends they have are Pay-As-You-Go ones. They will drop you like a hot tattie when they realise you have nothing to offer them. Being associated with them will not further your channel it will only damage it.
Aside from the PAYG aspect, it’s also interesting to note that virtually all of their other friends are older than they are: 50s, 60s, 70s, they don’t appear to have any friends at all their own age or younger. I’m not counting the nieces or M&Hs morose offspring, they're not friends in the truest sense of the word, it’s just friendship by association. Also, the Bazza’s aside, they never get together with any of the other U.K. vloggers: Robbo/Gent, Broadways, Kershaws, David/Ian, Blokes from Stoke. That’s bizarre in its own right, either they’re jealous or there’s a superiority aspect going on, the “we’ve got 31k followers, you lot with your lowly 2k count are not good enough to be our friends”.

I wish I was still doing my psychology course, I could write a whole paper on the thought process of P&P and vloggers in general 😂

They’re friends with Lisa and Ade who vlog and are younger than the Caravan Cunts. But yes, they mainly hang around with other retirees who are older because that’s what people who retire usually are, unlike this pair of bellends, who think they have worked hard to enable them to stop work.

bleeping youtubers and the greasy ladder they all climb. He is definitely trying to gain easy subs just like Theme Park Throbber and the Wasp.

Reactions: 4
They’re friends with Lisa and Ade who vlog and are younger than the Caravan Cunts. But yes, they mainly hang around with other retirees who are older because that’s what people who retire usually are, unlike this pair of bellends, who think they have worked hard to enable them to stop work.
They are a similar age, all in their 40s

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.