The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s $140 usually and the highest I see it is $283 in summer when I’m sure that drive is a big tourist draw. I searched month by month and it never reaches $375. He thinks we’re all idiots and forgets we are watching him on a device that can fact check him in a second.
---
$140 is very fair for a room that size - in July. I do not believe it was much more in March and they prob would have been better off paying cash and saving the points

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Landed by chance on the video where they admit there’s another business that they never talk about. “Never have all your eggs In one basket” boasts Prick. So we reckon it’s renting out properties or something else?

They could be running a small private let company with most of their tennant's on the social security as their properties will be old fashioned and rundown.

It’s $140 usually and the highest I see it is $283 in summer when I’m sure that drive is a big tourist draw. I searched month by month and it never reaches $375. He thinks we’re all idiots and forgets we are watching him on a device that can fact check him in a second.
---
$140 is very fair for a room that size - in July. I do not believe it was much more in March and they prob would have been better off paying cash and saving the points
So essentially the 25,000 points he purchased for $275 means he lost money. He said he earned the points on the last road trip but I do not recall them staying in any Marriott group properties, just cheap run down murder scene motels, so how did they earn that many points?
Until they start showing receipts I will never believe any if the ‘deals’ they get, it’s all bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Away spending the sheep's money..

And it will be retail therapy for you only Nick because you never allow your dweeby caravan partner to buy what he wants.
Screenshot_20230501-172637.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you book a car with Thrifty the EV cars are in a different group so won't the person checking them out of the car hire carriage have reckonised it was a different froup and said so? I reckon Nick
Away spending the sheep's money..

And it will be retail therapy for you only Nick because you never allow your dweeby caravan partner to buy what he wants.View attachment 2141127
Is that Nick's way of saying you can get the monorail to Disney Springs??

• Haha
So essentially the 25,000 points he purchased for $275 means he lost money. He said he earned the points on the last road trip but I do not recall them staying in any Marriott group properties, just cheap run down murder scene motels, so how did they earn that many points?
Until they start showing receipts I will never believe any if the ‘deals’ they get, it’s all bullshit!
New Orleans was definitely a Marriott and I think San Francisco. Prick is clearly obsessed with rinsing every credit card and loyalty scheme for points and sign up freebies. He must spend hours checking all the sites for deals and comparing prices and offers. Who could be bothered.

He's replied to a comment under the vlog to say he had to buy top up points to have enough for the room. Well the room wasn't free then was it you lying idiot! How are they getting away with this tit?

Attachments

• Haha
New Orleans was definitely a Marriott and I think San Francisco. Prick is clearly obsessed with rinsing every credit card and loyalty scheme for points and sign up freebies. He must spend hours checking all the sites for deals and comparing prices and offers. Who could be bothered.

He's replied to a comment under the vlog to say he had to buy top up points to have enough for the room. Well the room wasn't free then was it you lying idiot! How are they getting away with this tit?
So why does he think it was free ?!? I don’t get his logic!!

Reactions: 7
Pouty is the most pathetic human I’ve ever seen. He must have the brain of a child. Why do they go out dressing more or less exactly the same.

Also has anyone seen pricks happy dance lately? Only to be seen once and a total coincidence behind a disabled man

Bazza’s Maxine really is living the dream. Orlando’s version of pouty

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Because his idiotic sheep think it’s free and they don’t realise that they are being manipulated and scammed for every penny they send them

Reactions: 9
Offer to drop them in the middle of the desert. I’ll gladly donate.
Sad arse licking sheep. Most likely think they are able to walk on water 🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Because the truth doesn't matter if it means he can convince people that he's the best at finding these deals and freebies. That's what motivates him, never paying sticker price for anything, and he gets satisfaction sharing with everyone how savvy he is booking all the travel so they can all suck up to him and tell him how great he is. Self esteem coming from a bunch of strangers on the internet telling you how amazing you are because you stayed in a Fairfield Inn in Virginia for 25,000 Bonvoy points. Life goals right there.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.