The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That awful puffy jacket is still on the go. With a hoodie underneath as usual. How many years now? I can smell it through the screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That new wanker of a friend claiming that the vlogging lifestyle is hard when someone called those twats out in the comments about their bullshit timelines. Got 900 subs you're not exactly Zoella you silly bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In the latest slog it showed how hard Baldy 'works' by doing the editing. Started it while Prick was making porridge and was finished editing after he'd finished it! So must've taken him a whole 20 mins to do. I wish I had that kind of hard lifestyle!

Also their 'Things to do' list is pathetic. Involves suitcase packing, Matalan, Next, lunch, buying some battery candles, ironing, a repulsive fashion show (complete with Mr Eat Himself if he was made of Chocolate) with hands in pockets posing with foot on step and trip planning (watching YouTube vids).

Don't get me started on the suitcase packing! Why do they always make it out to be stressful and time consuming ffs? That is their equivalent of height of stress. Baldy probably needs counselling over it cos he is so weak. My suitcase will get packed normally 2 days prior to going away and will take half hour. I only give myself those additional 2 days as you always think of something you've forgot to originally pack. These cunts packing 3 weeks or more in advance is just bleeping nuts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder what the SOMETHING UNEXEPECTED IS HAPPENING is?

Let me guess - you're extending your already long holiday by even more weeks! Am I right? What do I win you boring, unoriginal, obvious tossers :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: This isn't unexpected, it's what you always do.

Reactions: 15
Why is Nick so obsessed with taking all of his clothes out of his suitcase every time they get to a hotel? He HATED that Pouty wasn’t up for packing everything on hangers this time (thicko has finally seen the light on this one). He kept going on about things getting creased but he only wears t-shirts and short sleeves so who gives a duck about casual shirts getting creased? The creases drop out within 30 minutes of putting it on and even if they don’t who cares? NOBODY IS LOOKING AT YOU ANYWAY.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Don't see why this is relevant in the caravan blokes page🤔.. but hey ho thanks for this information anyway Jimbob
Screenshot_20230406-121858.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wonder if they’ll have done a fake Easter to show tomorrow with the girls enjoying fake early Easter Eggs or will they they just not bother getting the girls Easter Eggs as these bozos will be in Floreeeda.

Reactions: 6
I can't see them doing any with the brats ..

Christmas is by with, Gail is away ...their only interest is getting on planes paid for by idiots and getting away,

"Everyday is best because halfwits send us money"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t want to get too political but I’m surprised they’re still going to Florida as Ron De Santus hates the LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈 community and doing everything in his power to make their lives as difficult as he can!! He has also introduced a bill or trying to introduce it that allows people to carry concealed weapons without need a licence!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder what the SOMETHING UNEXEPECTED IS HAPPENING is?

Let me guess - you're extending your already long holiday by even more weeks! Am I right? What do I win you boring, unoriginal, obvious tossers :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: This isn't unexpected, it's what you always do.
Can't really see it happening, but they would never go by themselves- Japan with the Bazza's

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.