Ade and Lisa Do Disney #2 Moan Awwww Moan Awwww Get The Claw Finger Out Awwww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The feckin witch was talking about the sisters undercarriage being searched at the airport… there are definitely strange vibes about this whole crew

Reactions: 5
Just seen an IG post of her sitting in 1st class with that slapable sickly grin going on about editing the latest trip 🤮 🙄 we've only just had the last of the family trip from Oct!! ......entitled pair of f**$#$*!!!
& I sense another family trip being planned with sister no knickers in the not to distant future.....just to bring in the views cos them two on their own are soooooo boring!! 😴😴😴 🙄🙈

Reactions: 3
She is a nasty nasty woman, all the sickly thank yous to staff but she can’t even be nice to her sister
Can’t believe the stuff claw and Barney said about her and your right Barney is getting as venomous as her horrible woman plus she dresses like a two year old

Reactions: 7
In the latest Life With Lisa vlog, she says that they have some "really, really big news" coming out in a video on Sunday and have been doing lots of cleaning and decluttering because of this news... selling their house maybe?

Reactions: 6
That’s what I thought when I watched. Downsize now the kids have left maybe?

Reactions: 4
That’s what I thought when I watched. Downsize now the kids have left maybe?
Can they actually downsize? Not being rude, I just don’t see how she could operate her business from home if they went any smaller. Every square inch of that house is full of tat. If anything, they’ll be moving into somewhere bigger

Maybe smaller house but bigger outdoor space that she’ll add a massive shed to and call it her “workspace” complete with a 20 minute vlog of the importance of work / life separation and how they both spend 16 hours a day working to afford Disney 😂

• Haha
They are probably moving to the Lodge Park like her mate Lisa 2 - now that she is pouty and pricks new best friend……. claw can’t be having that she saw them 1st - I wager there is going to be a witch fight over who can gift/give the slog guys the most!!!

• Haha
They were perplexed and confused when they were in THE NORTH, surprised they had nice cafes and scenery and stuff so can’t imagine them living there, away from family and all things familiar.

I hope for their sake they are moving to a larger property and for our sake so we can watch it fill up with utter crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched their latest video, thought there was big news.! Just them two and merch I fast forwarded most it. Have I missed something maybe

Just watched their latest video, thought there was big news.! Just them two and merch I fast forwarded most it. Have I missed something maybe
I saw the video in my feed and didn't bother watching it - I've watched a couple of their previous hauls and it's always the same 20 bags of m&ms, beer nuts and bath & bodyworks lol

I think the video is going to be on the everyday vlog channel maybe? (Idk why they need so many channels 😅)

What a boring haul video! 😴
Just a repeat on every other haul video, M&Ms by the bucket load, spray cheese! 🙈 beer nuts, spices yada yada yada...
Oh she did buy a packet of 6 fake carrots 😂 & doesn't know what to do with them 🤣

• Haha
What a boring haul video! 😴
Just a repeat on every other haul video, M&Ms by the bucket load, spray cheese! 🙈 beer nuts, spices yada yada yada...
Oh she did buy a packet of 6 fake carrots 😂 & doesn't know what to do with them 🤣
I forgot about Ade's obsession with spray cheese!! Has anyone here actually tried it? Maybe it's a hidden gem I'm missing out on, but it seems so grim 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.