The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How mad must they be that they cannot delete the comments on the mouse guys vlog 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How mad must they be that they cannot delete the comments on the mouse guys vlog 😂😂
Shocked that they haven’t told him to delete them ? And now the Bazza’s have trounced them by putting up their NY trip before the caravan twats. They must be beside themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shocked that they haven’t told him to delete them ? And now the Bazza’s have trounced them by putting up their NY trip before the caravan twats. They must be beside themselves.
If they told him to delete them that would just prove the comments are correct about them!
---
Also, to say NY was Lee’s bucket list place to visit he’s doesn’t look thrilled about being there!!

Reactions: 6
The frauds must be too busy with ‘work’ to keep up with comments on other channels now too!

I don’t know who called it but someone said that they would roll out batty b to try and save the channel

Least pouty has mum there in case he needs some bitty

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think this Mouspiration guy is in a pickle. All these comments, negative and positive are engagement and could help YT promote the channel. If he deletes them, it doesn't.

Reactions: 8
Please Jesus, I cannot bear hearing the words luggage or toiletries anymore.

Anyone get the impression they’re going on holiday??
---
P.s can’t someone pre-warn Disney that a couple of copyright fraudsters (or anything else salacious) are on their way to the parks? Get them onto the ban list.
---
Oh… almost forgot about the travesty of him pointing at the frites in M&S and pronouncing it “frights”. Uncultured swine
The fact that Prick calls them 'cosmetics' winds me up/makes me feel 🤢

And the "frights" was hilarious! I had to rewind and make sure I heard correctly!

Also that 'very different' Indian they ate at where you don't get things like tikka masala.....what did they order? Tikka bleeping masala 🤦‍♂️
And shared each course then Prick, who is the one making Pouty share so he can lose weight for Floridaaaaah is starving afterwards and continues to stuff his face all night. I doubt they ate anything decent in the day considering they were eating at 5.30 WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The frauds must be too busy with ‘work’ to keep up with comments on other channels now too!

I don’t know who called it but someone said that they would roll out batty b to try and save the channel

Least pouty has mum there in case he needs some bitty
Or they need someone to share the cost of stuff, they usually do Discovery Cove and get a Cabana coz they split the cost 😂

• Heart
Who reckons Hannah and mark have maxed out their credit cards and won’t be meeting up with them in fluriduh

• Haha
Or they need someone to share the cost of stuff, they usually do Discovery Cove and get a Cabana coz they split the cost 😂
I think the cabana in discovery cove is not worth the money. Takes you all day to do the whole park and there is plenty of drink stations near the sun beds.

Reactions: 7
I think the cabana in discovery cove is not worth the money. Takes you all day to do the whole park and there is plenty of drink stations near the sun beds.
I agree, but my point was they do thing like DC Cabana with others to split the cost, share a villa with H & M to share the cost etc
---
Also I love the comments on the mouse guys channel and how mad they must be, everything they don't allow is on show for all to see lol

The Mouse guy wont care. Vlogging is a very cut throat business. They are all cut from the same cloth. They pretend to schmoose and like the other vloggers but really they are only using each other to further their own channel. I can't see him bowing down to P&P by holding back his posts till they release theirs.

On bazza vlog he had camera aimed at prick when he was looking at the bill to pay it ws aimed at us that prick paid for his own food

Did u notice on the metro how prick gave twit face a credit card to use. He really does control everything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.