The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pouty had to get his family on board for this jaunt didn’t he! Bet he said to prick that your mum came last time so mine are coming this time and they will buy us all our meals while we are there!
2 other questions?
Why last time they went, prick made a big deal of emptying the freezer to cut down costs. This time both freezers at the caravan and flat are both rammed.
Why are they staying at the airport before they fly?must be Leeds or Manchester so you’d this the walrus would drop them off? Money to burn these two.

Reactions: 7
Pouty had to get his family on board for this jaunt didn’t he! Bet he said to prick that your mum came last time so mine are coming this time and they will buy us all our meals while we are there!
2 other questions?
Why last time they went, prick made a big deal of emptying the freezer to cut down costs. This time both freezers at the caravan and flat are both rammed.
Why are they staying at the airport before they fly?must be Leeds or Manchester so you’d this the walrus would drop them off? Money to burn these two.
I thought he said his dad was dropping them at the hotel, so he could easy drop them at the airport the next day but then they don’t get to film a ‘pre travel day’
Every day’s best when we’re conning the rest

Reactions: 8
Those morons who actually believe these two muppets get everything for a bargain are embarrassing.
I’m going to phone Martin Lewis money show and recommend they have bargain boy on the show as holidays to the USA are literally free.
It’s called bullshit lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes tui do have these deals. Thought he was the travel agent so why didn’t he have this himself. We have being with Tui to Orlando. They are relatively new and the go to I think sandford airport which is tiny and further away to the parks etc. it’s called an incentive prick not you being amazing. It’s quite easy to find holidays if you are not lazy. And especially when you have no life or work like these two con men
They fly in Melbourne now which is just over an hour from universal, some great bargains with Tui so don’t see the need to wrack up big transactions on a credit card just to fly with Virgin. In their latest vlog they said the card had been declined as they’d done 25 transaction, that’s some spending to do that many in one day! The trip they’re doing would take the majority of people at least 6 months if not longer to save and plan, also the amount it costs now in America with the poor exchange rate is ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
What horrid grandparents - going to Orlando again and not taking the grandkids who lost their Dad. Horrid specimens
We are in our 50's with our youngest 2 in their teens and 2 older kids and one thing we have discussed already is how we are looking forward to taking any future grandkids to Disney and on holidays with us with our grown up kids can't imagine why they didn't think to take them with them all.

Reactions: 9
They fly in Melbourne now which is just over an hour from universal, some great bargains with Tui so don’t see the need to wrack up big transactions on a credit card just to fly with Virgin. In their latest vlog they said the card had been declined as they’d done 25 transaction, that’s some spending to do that many in one day! The trip they’re doing would take the majority of people at least 6 months if not longer to save and plan, also the amount it costs now in America with the poor exchange rate is ridiculous.
BIB - I totally missed they said that. What on earth are they doing to have 25 transactions in one day.

Reactions: 4
BIB - I totally missed they said that. What on earth are they doing to have 25 transactions in one day.
More to the point, where is the money coming from for all that? Start in NY, flights, visit to the 9/11 memorial, very expensive meal at the Mandarin Oriental plus all the other touristy stuff they did with Bazza’s, car hire and all the food & accommodation along the way on a 2 week road trip to Orlando, god knows how long in Orlando (two weeks at least with ma & pa pouty) plus whatever extension they’ve added on after the geriatrics return home. They’re probably staying at the Bazza’s while they’re off in Japan which is highly convenient for them.

Early inheritance perhaps? It’s quite possible Gail could have gifted something to them.

Reactions: 3
More to the point, where is the money coming from for all that? Start in NY, flights, visit to the 9/11 memorial, very expensive meal at the Mandarin Oriental plus all the other touristy stuff they did with Bazza’s, car hire and all the food & accommodation along the way on a 2 week road trip to Orlando, god knows how long in Orlando (two weeks at least with ma & pa pouty) plus whatever extension they’ve added on after the geriatrics return home. They’re probably staying at the Bazza’s while they’re off in Japan which is highly convenient for them.

Early inheritance perhaps? It’s quite possible Gail could have gifted something to them.

If she had had enough to leave them that sort of money, it wouldn’t have been sorted out by that trip. Probate takes a good old while.
---
I see the Theme Park Throbbers have acknowledged that someone worked out where they were on St Patrick’s day from a beer mat in the pub. They must have read that here so hello Throbbers, we see you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If she had had enough to leave them that sort of money, it wouldn’t have been sorted out by that trip. Probate takes a good old while.
Yes, at least 6 months maybe longer depending how busy the probate office is. But it’s feasible she could have gifted Nick £3000 without any liability as that’s your annual exemption amount. Everyone can ‘gift’ that amount annually to one person or split it among a group of beneficiaries. Whether she had the means to do so is another matter of course. It’s just a small way of reducing one’s estate.

Reactions: 6
There's only one reason why the oldies have been roped into their Orlando trip. They believe that the annoying cackling witch of an aunt will increase the views. To be fair to her though it's pretty obvious that she hates being filmed and has commented on it more than once. They are all scared of Prick though so of course will go along with it.

Reactions: 7
I see the Theme Park Throbbers have acknowledged that someone worked out where they were on St Patrick’s day from a beer mat in the pub. They must have read that here so hello Throbbers, we see you.
Proudest moment of my life. duck my kids, I’m making sure this is mentioned in my funeral.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bazza getting his vlogs out before these twats 😭😭😭
---
Lee making sexual innuendos about bazza 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.