The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if she's been thru all their vlogs to find that, does that mean 2017 was the last time she was at the lodge for Christmas?
I think it was , Poutys family always seem to be the ones invited or the scroungers are in Florida

Reactions: 3
Gail was there Christmas Day 2019 with her partner, Phil. Prick was literally legless and curled up in a ball on the kitchen floor because he couldn't cope with the noise and having to warm up a frozen meal! Pouty was his usual lazy self. Not the behaviour either should be proud of. Thank you for the memories, not!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I said quite a lot and had a lengthy answer from the mouse.
I actually respect him for the way he's replied to everyone. Makes a change from the delete and block routine from the twats.
I'm going to watch a few of his vlogs because of that.

Reactions: 13
Why this sort of engagement all of a sudden? They never normally do this. Maybe they listened to my suggestion on here a while back.
Screenshot_20230409_195249_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why has Leigh got his dads ring door bell on his phone. I find that very weird of them. Control freaks

Why has Leigh got his dads ring door bell on his phone. I find that very weird of them. Control freaks
I’m sure Nick had his mums browser history synced to his account he said recently as he noticed she still had items in the shopping cart.
Strange fookers, kids phones were the same I think.

prick is very controlling of everything remember last year they done a vlog of updating cctv in the lodge and only person got access was prick

Reactions: 5
prick is very controlling of everything remember last year they done a vlog of updating cctv in the lodge and only person got access was prick
I find it unnerving. This behaviour is just not normal. And for the kids phone is just creepy that’s something their mum should be doing.

Todays vlog: “those igloos”

Yeah, those igloos you were trying to blag a freebie for by tagging them in your Insta story post 3 or 4 weeks ago. Fully booked until the summer so I guess that won’t have worked out too well for you eh boys?

That said, I did find the vlog editing progress quite interesting. But it still only takes them a couple of hours to do each vlog so it’s not exactly rocket science is it? Plenty of time for posting magnets, sharing toasted tea cakes & shopping for even more t-shirts Nick will only wear once 😂 And in spite of having people proof watch, they still upload to YT with glaring mistakes sometimes.

Last edited:
Someone has just offered to pick them up from the airport and take them home!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
A few people are questioning how far behind they are. Sounds like they've see the mouse bloke and/or Bazzas vlogs and realised they're already in Florida.

Reactions: 7
Ha ha you can bazza and Maxine were annoyed with them traipsing around NYC to find Prick $1 pizza they said the place wasn’t hygienic. What a waste of an afternoon. Leigh looked terrified on the metro too scared to sit down 🤣

Reactions: 8
Those morons who actually believe these two muppets get everything for a bargain are embarrassing.
I’m going to phone Martin Lewis money show and recommend they have bargain boy on the show as holidays to the USA are literally free.
Looks like people are starting to question them

Those morons who actually believe these two muppets get everything for a bargain are embarrassing.
I’m going to phone Martin Lewis money show and recommend they have bargain boy on the show as holidays to the USA are literally free.
It’s not unusually with TUI with these deals, my dad asked if I wanted to go to Florida next week for under £500 each…. Unfortunately I have a job and have to work unlike these bellends.

Someone I work with got a fly drive last June similar sort of price.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes tui do have these deals. Thought he was the travel agent so why didn’t he have this himself. We have being with Tui to Orlando. They are relatively new and the go to I think sandford airport which is tiny and further away to the parks etc. it’s called an incentive prick not you being amazing. It’s quite easy to find holidays if you are not lazy. And especially when you have no life or work like these two con men

• Heart
That Nik Nikb is creepy, she is trying to get their attention by commenting on every post

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.