The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That vlogger is going to be excommunicated now for committing two cardinal sins - posting a slog before P&P and not censoring the comment section.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What vlogs that please...

I remember the one in Lanzarote and Nick was making a huge fuss because there was a tiny lizard in the room fkn wimp, what man is scared from a lizard

Reactions: 7
Does the new Floridian friend along with his swishy hair lady actually do this slogging full time or do we think he actually has a job - he is not making much off utube with his small subs and even smaller views
With just over 900 subscribers I highly doubt it's full time, you have to have over a 1000 subs to start getting monetized!

Reactions: 4
Laughed out loud at Bazza’s latest vlog in NY with P&P. £100 per person at the Mandarin for a couple of burgers, a soup, mushroom risotto & a drink each? I know it’s a pricey joint (I’ve eaten there myself) but that’s ridiculous for something that’s probably no better than a restaurant in Chinatown. I’m surprised Prick didn’t keel over & require mouth to mouth when he got the bill 😂 The colour drained from his face in 5 seconds flat!

As if P&P know what’s they’re doing in NY. They’re using google maps to navigate, it’s not exactly “the knowledge” is it Bazza?

Reactions: 5
Oh FFS, Gail's death is being used by pouty, his parents and the cackling aunt to go to Florida. Everyday is best.

Reactions: 9
Oh FFS, Gail's death is being used by pouty, his parents and the cackling aunt to go to Florida. Everyday is best.
Another reason to not watch the Florida vlogs this time. Desperate for views so going to rinse the oldies. duck off Pouty how dare you use Gail’s death to excuse now spending so much time with your family. Oh and of course Prick got them an unbelievable deal!
---
The poor girls left out again all going off without them.

Reactions: 8
That's a redneck the girls and Janine not going.. if I was baldy's parents i would be saying they will be coming and we'll pay

Reactions: 3
I’ll say it again Nick is guilt ridden!!
---
What a load of bollocks about the car hire from NY don’t believe that for one minute!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If prick a travel agent and can get such a good deals that us can’t afford than why don’t he get Jannie and the girls a good deal to go Florida ?

In this vlog 4 year ago this is the first thing they bought with patron money, a camera....( now it's holidays ect).

Do these patrons not realise they're funding two men to live a life that they won't ever ..it's beggars belief.
I take it Hannah and mark couldn't afford to go this time their cards must be maxed out atm...and if they had went the two straw head "blondes" and husband's wouldn't have got asked they were second place.
Screenshot_20230407-194333.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Another reason to not watch the Florida vlogs this time. Desperate for views so going to rinse the oldies. duck off Pouty how dare you use Gail’s death to excuse now spending so much time with your family. Oh and of course Prick got them an unbelievable deal!
---
The poor girls left out again all going off without them.
What horrid grandparents - going to Orlando again and not taking the grandkids who lost their Dad. Horrid specimens

Another bargain, 1998 prices.
He talks absolute shite.
Selfish pair of twats.

Reactions: 10
Please Jesus, I cannot bear hearing the words luggage or toiletries anymore.

Anyone get the impression they’re going on holiday??
---
P.s can’t someone pre-warn Disney that a couple of copyright fraudsters (or anything else salacious) are on their way to the parks? Get them onto the ban list.
---
Oh… almost forgot about the travesty of him pointing at the frites in M&S and pronouncing it “frights”. Uncultured swine

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
How giddy is baldy???? The being flat has now totally gone! Lasted a week for the idle bastard! Now he’s cumming in the next boxers packing his case. Awful excuse for a human being. VILE

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm sure the part where they were having the Indian I caught a glimps of Peter and he was the spit pf dave senior frok the royale family..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.