The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nick was looking back on old slogs from previous years to create a playlist of vlogs with his mum in. IT WILL BE A SHORT LIST

Reactions: 16
Can't really see it happening, but they would never go by themselves- Japan with the Bazza's
Bring it on if it's true! Talk about ducks out of water.
Can you imagine it? Eating Japanese food "it's not like the *Chinese food back home"

*yes, I know the difference, but it would be hilarious coming from them.

Please let it be Japan 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just skipped through that Mousepiration, what a vile little group they make. More like Barry Letch when he was with that dancer at the end :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Bring it on if it's true! Talk about ducks out of water.
Can you imagine it? Eating Japanese food "it's not like the *Chinese food back home"

*yes, I know the difference, but it would be hilarious coming from them.

Please let it be Japan 🙏
They’d say it’s not like the food in Epcot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Vicky and Emma look a nice couple..its a shame they haven't made the caravan grade level visitation rights yet 🥲

Vicky and Emma look a nice couple..its a shame they haven't made the caravan grade level visitation rights yet 🥲
They were the couple that the twats met up with on one of the lifting of restrictions, sat at different benches outside a cafe where the twats had food and the girls didn't.

Reactions: 8
Wtf. Nothing happened to them in New Orleans ffs it’s really pathetic
Lord I can only imagine the “tales” they have, anywhere you go has homeless people and beggars and crime. Let me tell you I have lived in the Manhattan area for over 20 years no one has ever bothered me and only last month was the first time I saw someone be physical with someone in public.

the smell of whacky tobaccy is plastered all over Manhattan, I will agree with them on that one before hand lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So ridiculous. “Some stories” “New Orleans” Aren’t they ashamed? Two middle aged scaredy cats.

To the poster who mentioned the political situation re LBGT. I’ve never got the impression that Prick cares about the community or even considers himself part of it. They’ve never mentioned the gay history of SF. Never visited WeHo. Don’t go to any bar/restaurant that is even within walking distance of a gay area. Ran scared in New Orleans when it has a large gay population who happen to live in a safe, friendly area with loads of nice places to eat and drink. Heaven forbid Prick would research those, much better to eat in the room and end up in some overpriced dumpy restaurant in a neighbourhood they were not familiar with.

My 2c is that Prick is rather self loathing hence the anger and chip on his shoulder. Any time Pouty starts really swishing about he mocks him because it reminds him that’s he’s gay and that’s he’s attracted to that type of person - which he is. He wants a more submissive, dopey person who will let him drive literally and figuratively

I would not trust Prick for a second. I think he’d sell out his own brother for a lashing from a homophobic dictator to be honest. I can see him walking into Disney with the wasp on his arm - that’s my bird Sir, I’m straight as a ruler! - before he’d give a toss about any LGBT issue.

Reactions: 19
So ridiculous. “Some stories” “New Orleans” Aren’t they ashamed? Two middle aged scaredy cats.

To the poster who mentioned the political situation re LBGT. I’ve never got the impression that Prick cares about the community or even considers himself part of it. They’ve never mentioned the gay history of SF. Never visited WeHo. Don’t go to any bar/restaurant that is even within walking distance of a gay area. Ran scared in New Orleans when it has a large gay population who happen to live in a safe, friendly area with loads of nice places to eat and drink. Heaven forbid Prick would research those, much better to eat in the room and end up in some overpriced dumpy restaurant in a neighbourhood they were not familiar with.

My 2c is that Prick is rather self loathing hence the anger and chip on his shoulder. Any time Pouty starts really swishing about he mocks him because it reminds him that’s he’s gay and that’s he’s attracted to that type of person - which he is. He wants a more submissive, dopey person who will let him drive literally and figuratively

I would not trust Prick for a second. I think he’d sell out his own brother for a lashing from a homophobic dictator to be honest. I can see him walking into Disney with the wasp on his arm - that’s my bird Sir, I’m straight as a ruler! - before he’d give a toss about any LGBT issue.
That was me and I totally agree with you!

Reactions: 7
They tit themselves in New Orleans when they saw the dude on the bike with a gun in his belt. Pair of twats it’s America we go a lot and not once felt threatened in any way, knowing there is guns out there. In the U.K. it’s knives they are bloody idiots and chicken shits xxx

Last edited:
The look on poutys face when they smelt weed in the air in new Orleans 🤣

Pair of snowflakes probably needed intense therapy to get over it

• Haha
Reactions: 9

After their first visit to Cracker Barrel, they said that had they known how anti gay that chain was, they never would have gone. Didn't stop them from returning though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.