Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smithy73

Thanks to whoever ripped them another arsehole on that guys youtube comments....I'm impressed that he said he wouldn't block anyone..I doubt he will be meeting up woth them again ha ha
I put a few comments on there so my pleasure ! Enjoyed it lol

Reactions: 4

hels52

VIP Member
I bet at some point they are at the bazzas but the family are flying out and I thought they was all staying together. Could be wrong tho

Kozmic_WestEnder

Leigh loves a rainbow item. Haven’t seen him in much with the rainbow. And that was not the question/concern either. In fact it’s a weird leap. Prick gave the first response and then deleted this, Pouty now responds and tries to soften their answer. They read here and understood the blow back they could get from using words like normal and deleting comments. Go back and heat your ready meals boys. You’re transparent as cling film.
I didn’t see Prick’s deleted comment. Nasty & defensive by any chance?

hels52

VIP Member
They all full of shit. People can comment on other vlogs tho. Surprised they. It been asked why they turned them off or asked if the lodge teats asked him to. Or even threatened him

josh anderson

Chatty Member
Well they was always going to stay longer like they always do. They will say everyday is best and make out like they are owed it like he did at the end of the New York slogs.
Also much easier when the big man child had his mummy over there too

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Second this. It’s incredible. After their bedtime and over their budget though. I bet they won’t do the free Capitol tour either which I thought well worth the time and one of my highlights.
Capitol Hill is an amazing place to visit, inside is stunning

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
It was the four of them. Two burgers, a soup, a noodle dish & the rest was booze. £100 a head 😂 Probably why Nick spent so much time hunting down $1 slices of pizza!
---

Yes, props to him for keeping it real. That’s why P&P won’t ever meet up with him again next time they’re in Orlando. They’ll make some excuse as to why they can’t so his card is well & truly marked 😂
I thought the bill was just for the two of them.

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
So I put this comment on Mousepirations channel and this is the reply I got back ...
Mousepiration
46 seconds ago
Does anyone know the rules of YT? Maybe it was reported and I now have a strike against my channel for “bullying”. Because of all of your comments that weren’t even about my vlog
---
I replied to say it was probs TLG that reported it !!

EDIT .. Forgot to post what I said which was "that his Freedom Of Speech didn't last long!"

Last edited:
  • Wow

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
I take it this Jackie and Richard are basically their top level elite friends. Judging by them being offered Chocolate Eclairs each (only the best for us guests) when all of their other guests are subjected to slodge fake chicken curry and a teeny weeny ginger cake split between eight. And Prick was practically giddy or pished.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Hello Mr & Mrs Mouse. They are not your friends. The only friends they have are Pay-As-You-Go ones. They will drop you like a hot tattie when they realise you have nothing to offer them. Being associated with them will not further your channel it will only damage it.
Fucking youtubers and the greasy ladder they all climb. He is definitely trying to gain easy subs just like Theme Park Throbber and the Wasp.

Anniebee

VIP Member
Interesting. They must have several incomes streams to enable their lifestyle if YouTube pays so little. I guess they could be earning 2k a month on top with Patreon donations?

Presume their main income is through the rentals?

hels52

VIP Member
Oh absolutely alcohol does it and that 2019 photo is proof enough. My uncle drank himself into the grave at 53 and he had eye bags and bloodshot eyes for the last 10 years of his life. I was thinking it might be a new cream for his bags but 2019 he’s as bad so it has to be booze. Probably knocking them back in the room when they’re in at 7. No wonder all the blogs end then at 7/8 and we never see them later in the night.
Defo the booze. In 2019 they went to sea work and got all day dining and paid extra $10 so he could have beer with it. And they had 5 meals that they admitted to. On the flight home he had 2 g&t. Every day he had a drink

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
Also people stop coming back here on Tattle and announcing that you've posted comments under vlogs. It just adds fuel to the fire that we're all a bunch of trolls commenting all over the place. Comment away but no need to come back here and link your Tattle account to your Youtube account.
Tbf they know we all watching and write on here so its matter less really..