Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Mad to think that the “splodge grunts” think that they are superior to us nasty tattlers (because we can all guess exactly what they say about us)
Let’s put it into perspective

We……

. Can leave the house alone without a camera or partner ✔

.Can afford to travel without scamming weird followers for their government benefit money ✔

. Have and can make life long friends in person and not online ✔

. Do not have to monitor online comments because 99% of them are negative ✔

. Do not live in a caravan with someone we hate, whom we are confused as to wither they are our husband or partner ✔

. Do not rub our alive parents in our orphaned husband/partner/bed buddies face ✔

. Do not hang out with weirdos because we have something to gain from being their “friend” ✔

. Do not call staying in multiple fields in a rented motor home with with our visibly unhappy sister and nieces “van life” ✔

. Do not protest that we don’t care what people think while spending the money of the above mentioned, on failed vain age defying procedures ✔

. Do not share a dish of food with another fully grown adult and then declare that we are literally starving ✔

. Do not dress like extras from Nickelodeon in 1993 ✔

Keep it going 👇🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Squirrel108

Wow what a day!!..
3 cars later, probably completely due to their own stupidity,they embark on another road trip day Lodge Guys Style. Fuelled with half a bagel and a packet of cookies they charge from one scenic view point to another, too weak and unfit to walk far because of their dreadful eating habits. They finally end up at their ‘amazing’ hotel for the night 🤔🤔, chuffed to bits with a sofa and 2 beds so they don’t have to sleep in shifts like in the micro room, bless them!
Then the pinnacle of their day, down to the bar for social flower Prick🤨 , then back to the room they go smugly sipping their shitty wine from a plastic cup whilst waiting for the ping of the microwave telling them their 30 dollar lean cuisine is ready….
living the dream lads, living the dream. Ever day is best and all that! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
I got around to watching Bazzas vlogs. A lot of this has been said already but this is what I took away:

- The meal was $244 total

- Bazza and Wasp are not short of a bob but they said posh about 10 times in the Mandarin while she looked like a bag lady.

- Baldy has no wallet. Prick hands him a credit card from his wallet to get on the subway. This makes me cringe. We know he has cards in his name for miles but he’s not allowed carry them.

- Baldy looks more masculine when he’s not filming himself (no wide eyes and pouting) but also so much older. He looks like an old man at certain angles. It’s jarring.

- Baldy looked terrified on the subway and Prick is lucky it is a safe city relatively because he looks like such a tourist with the map out, back pack etc Hed be pickpocketed/robbed so fast in Barcelona or Naples.

- Prick strides off in front of everyone all the time, Google maps in hand, shouting back instructions. It’s like pied piper. Such a control freak.

-So many mentions of Prick being cheap.

-Bazzas hotel has a much better view and nicer room.

- More footage of them sharing food and taking ample “tastes” of the others. We’re now up to 8 mentions of Prick being cheap.

- All 4 of them look grubby and in need of a wash

- As I look at the dates of this trip and how it lines up with Bazzas trip and how complex all the plans for the road trip are I realise poor Gail probably wasn’t buried yet when they were booking this. I’d like to think she was gone but I wouldn’t bet on it either.

- The plans for the roadtrip are already terrible and travel agent Prick hasn’t a clue. They should have taken the train to DC and stayed overnight.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Met up with Mousebloke again (even though we all said it would never happen. Must’ve been reading here. It’ll be JoJo next 😂)
Looks like they've had us hairs cut at Celebration again.

Wonder if they then ate at the Downtown Diner?

Wonder if they then sat out on the rocking chairs after?

So glad they are doing different things!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Only 6 mins into the latest borefest and you’ll never guess what?

Yep they’ve only gone and been upgraded in the Radisson Blu. Didn’t ask for it or anything. Just went to check in and the person on reception just gave them it for free for absolutely no reason.

They just seem to have all the luck don’t they? It’s incredible.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

exiledmanccollo

Chatty Member
You’ve never been to NYC it’s been a dream for years yet you are in bed by 9pm due to your over controlling partner and lack of curiosity

Reactions: 21

TORTLE

What’s the income on a vlog with 12-15k views does anyone know?
I find their finances really interesting. As much as they try to make out like they're tight and get everything for an "unbelievable price" if you spent time totting up how much they spend on travel, restaurants, experiences, etc, it has to coming in at tens of thousands of pounds per year. My guess is 50k+.

YouTube pays a pittance, and I dare say their Patreon revenue has dropped a lot over time. It's obviously several lucrative rentals.
---
Yeah why go so early? I always get there a bit later as not much else to do in an airport hotel apart from drink….
Because they have NOTHING going on in their lives, every single day is a holiday. No commitments, no responsibilities... just aimlessly skipping from one holiday or day out or break to the next.

I actually used to be jealous of their lifestyle (I work bloody hard, and every day off/holiday is a treat), but when I watch them (I dip in and out because sometimes they're just SO grating), I actually find them a bit sad and depressing. Neither seems genuinely happy and their lives seem without purpose.

Everything's fake, everything's an act, everything is about playing up to a camera to appease a few weirdos who think they're celebrities.

Reactions: 20

YorkshireLady

Dh and I admit to watching the vlogs.
we each choose either ‘BASICALLY’ or ‘LITERALLY’.
Each time the word is said we nod at each other and keep a tally!

The one that loses at the end of the week gets to give the winner a sex act of choice!

😁

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
Does Pouty even know that the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child play is on in the West End? Probably not. Massively cheaper than Broadway too. That would require a level of knowledge and interest in something beyond colouring in children’s books, Disney, shopping, teacakes and “uss meeels”.
Nick is a nasty nasty POS with huge issues without a doubt but I do see some redeeming features in his drive and practical skills. Pouty is just a dim, illiterate wet lettuce with a camera.

• Heart

NeveragainTLG

I was watching an old one at the weekend, they were looking at Winter Gardens just before Chris and Jen moved there. Nick said “Chris and Jen will be living here soon so we’ll be visiting a lot”.
That went well then…😐
I wonder if that’s when Chris realised they were freeloaders?

They latched in to the Bazzas instead It would seem. Shame Bazza and Dumpy are less easy on the eye than C&J.
Something deffo happened between Prick and Chris as he told us he would never stay at Chris’s house but wouldn't tell us why, i think Jen saw through them early on, shes a very savvy lady

• Wow

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
"Let's look for new friends who may have villas, apartments or DVC"

Screenshot_20230415_143952_Facebook.jpg

Kerching, I feel were going to be hearing more about "our friend Tracey" 🤣

Screenshot_20230415_144302_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Evilhex

Rainforest Shower😂😂😂

Anyone know how I go about getting a revolt card?

stay of the blue moons ya alky bastard

• Haha

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Lee’s bucket list was to visit NY on Bazza’s vlog he looked bored to death!!
You see the real Baldy in other peoples vlogs. He’s just so lifeless. Looks like he just ambles cluelessly from place to place. He doesn’t know where the fuck he is most of the time. Just tags along. He has no real purpose. Just a blank and zoned out look on his face. He enjoys the thought of a holiday more than the holiday itself. He is awkward and anti social. Only comfortable in his Prick and family bubble. His only goal in life is to have a coffee and share a toastie on a daily basis. Then chill for the rest of the time. Everything else is just a bit too much for him.

And we are led to believe this strange pathetic lazy individual hard grafted to earn this tedious lifestyle? Do me a fucking favour. Wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped him on his massive bald patch.

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Telling folk to do research on New York before they go by watching Ghostbusters, Ghost and Night At The Museum?? Ha ha that's an absolute peach. Knew he was thick but I can't believe he said that. The Guide Book authors will be queuing up at the Job Centre tomorrow after that wee nugget of information 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogdish

Prick wants to sit in place's his mum sat in to be close to her. Then fucking sit in a premium economy seat on the plane like she had to all the way to L.A.

Good enough for her but not for you trying to get last minute upgrade. Should of tried harder to get her the upgrade.

• Heart

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
I just can’t get my head around these pair of twats running around a city in 8 hours to then spend (at least) 4 weeks in Orlando doing exactly the same things they always do.

Makes basically literally no sense.

• Heart