Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kozmic_WestEnder

I thought the bill was just for the two of them.
From what you can make out of the receipt, there seems to be a fair few items on it. Nick says it worked out at “£100 each”. I can’t imagine both couples were paying their own bills but if it was just the two of them, £100 each is still funny AF. Unless he means £100 per couple of course. We’ll never really know. I’m surprised Bazza didn’t treat them to be honest, he’s pretty flush & what with Nick having lost his mum not that long ago. Bazza said “how much was it? which could imply that Nick picked up the tab.

Reactions: 5

hels52

VIP Member
I wonder if jade is shagging that bloke she went on holiday with and thats why her and kev split up 🤔
I don’t think kev liked the twats and the vlogging. I thought that guy was with her mate. She does not reference the twats much and when she meets up with them you can tell she is uncomfortable

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Looks like he has Blepharitis. Caused mainly from rubbing and infections. Probably all the stuff he puts on his eyes and the multiple treatments
Does that cause you to shake too? A little later when they were in the subway and pouty was talking, pricks head was quite shaky.

Of all the breakfast diners in the city they have a pastry on a bench!

the mandarin meal was 100 per couple they only got one main each. I didn’t think the prices were that Ridiculous for NYC. Not cheap though but quite reasonable for that view as well.

They was heading back to the hotel and it was still not dark! This is in March as well. Spreadsheet must have being empty for the evening. And do they want a medal for walking some miles. Next they will be calling it ‘work’
In the Bazza’s Vlog they kind of made it sound like the bill was £100 each but I guess they meant per couple ? But I even though £100 per person for somewhere that high end was ok.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Any one seen the pig up north / princess Fiona ( Jade) insta stories looks like she spilt up from her fella she looking rough as fuck in her stories
Aye I thought she must’ve split as she alluded to it last week I think…

YorkshireLady

My mum died the day after Gail and as executor of the will, we had to apply for probate. We also have a house to sell (maybe Gail didnt own a house?)
Weve had zero access ti my mums money until we get probate, open an account, sell the house and pay off any outstanding finances such as utility bills.
How will they have got any inheritance already?
Im 2 curious!

hels52

VIP Member
prick is very controlling of everything remember last year they done a vlog of updating cctv in the lodge and only person got access was prick
I find it unnerving. This behaviour is just not normal. And for the kids phone is just creepy that’s something their mum should be doing.

Just took a look back at this vlog and checked the comments. All the bad ones are gone. Nothing about the Lodge Guys now exist in the comments section. Obviously went back on his word after Baldy cried to him about his mental health.
He has turned off the comment , what a shithouse
---
I put a few comments on our Bazza vlog about prick being an ignorant twat and baldy being as green as grass, and at the moment they are still there

hels52

VIP Member
No one is paying $375 or whatever they said it was for a Springfield Suites in the arse end of nowhere in March. They’re either thick or being deliberately misleading in an attempt to show off.
They said the room rates were on the back of the door but did not show it