Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I'm behind on the vlogs, watching the one where their sorting things for the family.
I'm interested in this Julia , how she was able to sort a lot of things out in the hospital for Nicks mum.

Reactions: 4

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
In the Bazza’s Vlog they kind of made it sound like the bill was £100 each but I guess they meant per couple ? But I even though £100 per person for somewhere that high end was ok.
Afternoon tea is about £100 each, for brunch we paid about $85 each in 2011. Must be a lot more now.

Reactions: 3

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Oh I hope they're still there when I go on Wednesday, I don't love to get some "behind the scene" shots of them when they don't know they're being taken lol, 2 wks AKL in a Savanna View room, we worked & saved very hard for this trip!
That should say I’d .. lol bloomin auto correct!
---
Have an amazing time! 🤩. I go in September (staying at universal) and I am hoping to see them too 😏
Thank u you too

Tinksmum

VIP Member
I said previously, and I think it more and more, he is only gay because his brother is!
It’s strange you say that because I have not heard of before 2 siblings being gay ( I know I’ve probably lived under a rock) my husband and I both have a nephew each who are gay and both have a straight brother (don’t even get me started with the entanglement before our wedding, and the fall out when they fell out!!!)

Kozmic_WestEnder

BIB - I totally missed they said that. What on earth are they doing to have 25 transactions in one day.
More to the point, where is the money coming from for all that? Start in NY, flights, visit to the 9/11 memorial, very expensive meal at the Mandarin Oriental plus all the other touristy stuff they did with Bazza’s, car hire and all the food & accommodation along the way on a 2 week road trip to Orlando, god knows how long in Orlando (two weeks at least with ma & pa pouty) plus whatever extension they’ve added on after the geriatrics return home. They’re probably staying at the Bazza’s while they’re off in Japan which is highly convenient for them.

Early inheritance perhaps? It’s quite possible Gail could have gifted something to them.

What on earth has happened pouty hair. Its like a comb over.
Monitoring uber prices! Tight bastard
Prick blaming everyone else for marking the door!
Does he ever take his coat off in doors?

Prick looks freezing but can't admit it and not wear shorts
The music sounds awful, almost like they have altered the speed

Why on earth would you wash your shoes in the kitchen sink and not the bathroom? Especially when prick is cooking
I thought that about the shoes 🤢 we have laundry room with sinks here, but I know the UK often died t so why not fill a bucket with soapy water?
But the. I’ve seen them use the dish sponge to wipe floor before now!
Filthy!!

Lovegin

VIP Member
I would say after being with a controlling prick for so many years , pouty just goes along for a quiet life, I mean can you imagine having to live with someone like prick 24 hours a day? Maybe that’s why he likes going on holiday so much, they see other people and prick obviously can control his behaviour in front of them

I couldn’t live with someone who supposedly loves you but berates and belittles everything you do and takes over everything