Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
The best thing they could gave done was to take the night tour if the monuments, best money spent in DC.
Second this. It’s incredible. After their bedtime and over their budget though. I bet they won’t do the free Capitol tour either which I thought well worth the time and one of my highlights.

Reactions: 5

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
My comments are still on Bazza’spage
When you’re shadow banned on YT only you can see the comments you wrote. The comments will remain but no-one else is able to see or read them. If you log out of your profile and then try to find them they won’t be there.
I’d love to know if the channel you are commenting on can still read them though. Always wondered that. I often leave comments on these 2 bellends slogs and so hope they can see them even if no one else can!!

Reactions: 4

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
mummy and daddy would be paying for their food they be sleeping well at night with a plate each instead of sharing bless them

stokie108

VIP Member
Just asked bazza if the twat guys are as tight in real life as they appear on screen. To Be fair to him he’s answered in good jest. 🤣🤣🤣😊

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Didn’t they hire their own vehicle? Was mentioned in a previous vlog outlining their (CHC) costs.
I'm not sure?

I can't see the creeps going home so soon.. they will probably be there another month.
---
Or maybe there's a problem with a CHM and they have all went home? who knows 🤷

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Does the new Floridian friend along with his swishy hair lady actually do this slogging full time or do we think he actually has a job - he is not making much off utube with his small subs and even smaller views
With just over 900 subscribers I highly doubt it's full time, you have to have over a 1000 subs to start getting monetized!

Kozmic_WestEnder

Robbo & Gent can delay releasing their vlogs indefinitely for me. Absolute shite.
I like them. Them & the Kershaws are the only two British vloggers I’ll watch all the way through. At least they genuinely enjoy whatever it is they’re up to, the Lodge twats just moan & bicker all the time. Their lives really are dull, they’re like the Eldorado of soap operas but without the sunshine. I think R&G could lose the ‘kenobis’ & the ‘prawns’ ratings for the food reviews though, it does get a bit wearing after a while.

hels52

VIP Member
I just don’t understand why anyone else out with them just boughs down to Prick’s whims it’s always his wants above anyone, why couldn’t he wait 10 mins to stuff pizza in his mouth and let everyone enjoy the sunset. And marching ahead of everyone with his head in his phone following google maps, the best fun in a new city is wandering off route and discovering places, yes get a general idea if direction but walking like that just screams tourist and he’s lucky he didn’t get the phone snatched out of his hand. Bazza and his Mrs don’t strike me as the in our hotel room before dark type of people usually I think they like a good old bar crawl night out.
He realised how cold it was up there so made the excuse he was Hungary. Even tho only a few hours before they had a meal. He is just a greedy git who likes to be in control all the time.

PJones

VIP Member
I watched Bazza's and they had breakfast after 9.30 ( think they were later than planned) in the diner then they stopped off at a pub and had to order food to sit down. It can't have been that much later.