Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
Again incorrect. Machine guns are illegal DeSantis does not support machine guns. More kids killed in car accidents then by guns - so why not ban cars as well. Unless you are a US citizen you have literally no skin in the game and their gun laws have zero to do with us.
---

Also saying this is a lie and defamation so I’d delete this is I were you
I don’t think I will but thanks

Reactions: 4

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
In this vlog 4 year ago this is the first thing they bought with patron money, a camera....( now it's holidays ect).

Do these patrons not realise they're funding two men to live a life that they won't ever ..it's beggars belief.
I take it Hannah and mark couldn't afford to go this time their cards must be maxed out atm...and if they had went the two straw head "blondes" and husband's wouldn't have got asked they were second place.
Screenshot_20230407-194333.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Pouty would be the new Gary C if prick leaves him - he would be back at his mumma’s in his old bedroom playing with toys for his toy channel
I was actually thinking that the other day, they are a match made in heaven hell.

They fly in Melbourne now which is just over an hour from universal, some great bargains with Tui so don’t see the need to wrack up big transactions on a credit card just to fly with Virgin. In their latest vlog they said the card had been declined as they’d done 25 transaction, that’s some spending to do that many in one day! The trip they’re doing would take the majority of people at least 6 months if not longer to save and plan, also the amount it costs now in America with the poor exchange rate is ridiculous.
BIB - I totally missed they said that. What on earth are they doing to have 25 transactions in one day.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Why this sort of engagement all of a sudden? They never normally do this. Maybe they listened to my suggestion on here a while back.
Screenshot_20230409_195249_Facebook.jpg

• Haha

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
That’s some control they have over people !!
---
Oh the squirming they must have been doing lol
---
Oh the squirming they must have been doing lol
Probably grovelling. Offering to do anything just so he deletes the comments. Can't possibly have their reputation tarnished. Want to protect their image. They don't want people seeing through their facade. The ignorant think they are lovely genuine guys. The reality is something very fucking different. Imagine their precious channel taking a nosedive in subscribers.

I hope the pathetic bald one had a few days of sleepless nights over this!
---
P&P probably threatened that they’d get that slog taken down if the comments weren’t censored.

I expect some loyal sheep reported in and a crisis meeting was held. Or perhaps they read the comments on here 🤣

The grifting relies on total control of information available to the sheep.
I kind of hope they did as that would show that Mouse guy what utter cunts they are.

Last edited:

PJones

VIP Member
I’m sorry if they are stating they only used a 1/2 of tank of fuel to get from Newark airport to DC that’s a big ‘ol lie!!!

I want to hate watch this mess but I can’t bring myself to physically do it, I refuse to give them
The view!
Depends on the size of the tank

View attachment 2109555Apparently Nick has Pigeon tits
Might be the photo or maybe a hint of a tan but to me his skin is developing a yellow tone, and we all know what that’s generally caused by.
---
I don’t think kev liked the twats and the vlogging. I thought that guy was with her mate. She does not reference the twats much and when she meets up with them you can tell she is uncomfortable
Did we not think Kev was on here at one point ?

PJones

VIP Member
Not sure if the timings would work if they were heading home , you generally need to be at the airport before arriving passengers would be at car hire. And they wouldn't leave it until the last minute.

Smithy73

Wonder how long the scrounge guys have left in USA now ! Didn’t they go around the 14th March ?