Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PJones

VIP Member
They’re friends with Lisa and Ade who vlog and are younger than the Caravan Cunts. But yes, they mainly hang around with other retirees who are older because that’s what people who retire usually are, unlike this pair of bellends, who think they have worked hard to enable them to stop work.
They are a similar age, all in their 40s

Reactions: 3

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
That's a redneck the girls and Janine not going.. if I was baldy's parents i would be saying they will be coming and we'll pay

PJones

VIP Member
It's a bit like vlogmas which should go up on the same day or following day so that is relevant to the time of year.

Most vloggers have to edit on their days off from work but this is their job so when vlogging daily then it should be relevant to that day. They still have as much to edit but just need to do it differently.
They could have used the couple of weeks after Gail died to catch up on the delay. When they are away in florida pouty said he didn't want to edit everyday which is fair enough. So take a break and alter the schedule for when you are away. Though this would impact on them as they are away for she's and so often

Smithy73

So if she's been thru all their vlogs to find that, does that mean 2017 was the last time she was at the lodge for Christmas?
I think it was , Poutys family always seem to be the ones invited or the scroungers are in Florida

hels52

VIP Member
Oh yes you are right they did
Then again before lock down In the January I think

Just checked Oct 2019 then Jan 2020. So 4 times within a year. Along with a U.K. road trip. Thats why they struggled with their mental health during lockdown

Last edited:

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Prick charges off ahead of him, doesn't let him hold his own cards, doesn't let him approach the check in desk in hotels, doesn't let him buy a whole sandwich for himself - I'm sure he is clinging on because he'd up in his parents spare room too afraid to go down to Tesco without Prick. Prick ignores him and shows him no affection because he doesn't have to. He knows Baldy isn't ever going to leave and be independent. Their Vegas videos makes me so uncomfortable when Pouty has to put down packs of sweets and couldn't go for breakfast.

That said Pouty is also not an innocent and he showed just how selfish and self centered he is during when Gail was ill. They're two insecure individuals.
👏 well said

hels52

VIP Member
I have just watched, 'We drunk the Wolds' from three years ago-a pub crawl with Gail. I can't believe how abusive and cruel Prick was to his mum and how aggressive he was with Pouty.
How long ago was it.

Reactions: 2

Furnessian

VIP Member
The fare is $70 plus tolls and tip. They will have known that so how they can fuck it up, I dunno.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Nick you bafoon it's Roanoke, please try and say it again 😂😂 .. pronounced RowAnOak .. Nick wants the social aspect, they never talk to anyone who doesn't pay them!!

Hands up if you think they bought points!!
I’m haven’t watched it yet - how did he pronounce it?

Furnessian

VIP Member
Similarly, nobody over the age of 15 looks good in a baseball cap (Bazza take note) & nobody over the age of 21 looks good in a bucket hat (P&P take note).
A hat is a must in the US for a lot of the year so I’m not sure what you can do. That does not apply to that pair of fucking shit smears, though.