The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In every slog now they without fail mention work. "Nick's got some work to do", "we've just got to finish a little work before we can leave" etc etc! Surely by now you cannot be fooling anyone. Nick's work today consisted of sitting in a pub on his phone while drinking a beer. In my world 'work' normally means a 5 day week that consists of an average of 8 hours a day NOT 5 minutes replying to an email on your phone once in a blue moon (see what I did there 🤪). They are both so out of touch of reality.
You forgot the shorts he took for the hot tub. Work my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly, how many times does Prick mention booze?
"I want a blue moon" "I had 2 blue moons" "I think I might have a gin" going to sit in the lounge "we can take a bottle of wine if you like?"
Oh and he definitely had a gin as Pouty was swinging an empty tonic bottle around the following morning!

Also how can something taste like Christmas pudding AND sage and onion?

Reactions: 12
Prick was so nasty in that last vlog. Matlock is South West from where they are but Prick had to try and humiliate Pouty, didn't he? Suck a bleeping know-all but all he does is make himself look thick.

Reactions: 11
Prick was so nasty in that last vlog. Matlock is South West from where they are but Prick had to try and humiliate Pouty, didn't he? Suck a bleeping know-all but all he does is make himself look thick.
Any chance to belittle and bring him down. Pouty seems so used to it now he doesn't even blink an eyelid most of the time

Reactions: 6
I just been through both of them and laughed watching you go into combat!!!
Lol , on the knightstrider one there have been a couple of folk came in to police/protect mooby 🙄 then disappeared it was probably Andrew and Laura lol , they forget if you share your life on YT for money people will gossip

Reactions: 4
What's the betting that they will try to make SCHMORES by putting the entire thing- biscuit, the lot- in the fire and complaining it is burnt?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now I was warming slightly to Bazza and Buzby but the constant mentioning of "The Lodge Guy's Bedroom" on his last vlog has dropped him lower than a snake's bollocks in my estimations.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched the Mr David & Mr Ian travel day video earlier and what a difference. They seemed genuinely grateful for everything they had and even explained how they were managing to pay for things. And then they were both crying in the airport as they were so happy to be going back to Florida post travel restrictions.
Such a difference to the two caravan dwelling scrubbing fuckwits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t remember having schmores as a child in the 80s in the uk its American thing and pricks wants to be American

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.