The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was too good not to use as a profile pic!

Also, my favourite time of year to go? Literally anytime they're not there!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Re: instagram post. Can't wait to find out on the vlogs where they are today..... some time in November

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how many slogs there will be until prick says he’s knackered? I’m going for tonight’s 😀

Reactions: 8
Is a big risk of Hannah and mark doing a YouTube channel with their kids on show
they aren't really starting vlogging are they i thought that was someone here joking :ROFLMAO: They are as dull as dish water but then again so are P and P.
But i agree, i hope they leave the children out of it the dangers are really not worth it.

Hannah and Mark -if you read here have a good look around some other threads and learn about the risks you will take putting your children in by putting them out on youtube, especially for your daughter Some sick individuals out there.

So sad that kids don’t have a say
Agree, no informed consent.

Reactions: 7
Interestingly I cannot see Mark and Hannah on IG on my account that has been blocked by the knobs but can on my business account. Have they really gone through and blocked everyone on the lodge guys blocked list. That must have taken days out of their holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I assume Hannah's channel will be a Disney one going by their Insta. But that market must be well past saturation point by now, there seems to be 100's of British based disney vloggers now. What would their USP even be to encourage subs?

Hannah wants that YouTube lifestyle !
That’s what I said, Hannah is so desperate to get her 5 mins of fame she’s willing to do anything including putting her children out there, poor kids. Mark looked pissed off with the lot of them the majority of the time as well 🙄

Loving the title! Have not watched the vlog yet but seems they may be going for van life? Should be a laugh! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
So they buy an expensive air fryer and couldn't even cook chips correctly. They didn't even pre-heat it and then burnt the chips. Those sort of chips take 10-15 minutes maximum in ours which we got from Costco for less than £50..

Reactions: 9
So they buy an expensive air fryer and couldn't even cook chips correctly. They didn't even pre-heat it and then burnt the chips. Those sort of chips take 10-15 minutes maximum in ours which we got from Costco for less than £50..
We got the costco one aswell after our 9 year old one needed replaced...but he got such a bargin

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did they even treat his mum to lunch?! (Lunshhh!) I don't think so...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.