The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much to see n do in that area but they sat looking bored shirtless in the camping shed... obvs the booze n AWFUL left over curry were the priorities lol bet it stunk the place out... what a waste of a trip just lying on that bed may as well stayed at home
Everyday is best eh? 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That was a grim, depressing watch. You can't go on a little break away from your everyday/work life when it's just the same as your regular day-to-day life - sat in a hut in a field doing duck all. Why on earth didn't they go to a local pub for the evening?

Prick can add his mobile phone addiction to his alcohol and being a know-(nothing)-it-all addictions.

He reminded me of a 14 year old boy who has to go on holiday with his parents but would rather be anywhere else and spends the whole time sullenly looking at his phone. Except this fucker is nearly 50.

Reactions: 14
how many times did Pouty say 'we're just gonna chill' that is ALL they do! what a f*****g nightmare, the people in the pods next door must have ran away once they saw them with that bloody camera, how invasive would that be for people who have actually gone to have a relaxed break then tweedle do nothing and tweedle twit turn up next door FFS!

Reactions: 12
how many times did Pouty say 'we're just gonna chill' that is ALL they do! what a f*****g nightmare, the people in the pods next door must have ran away once they saw them with that bloody camera, how invasive would that be for people who have actually gone to have a relaxed break then tweedle do nothing and tweedle twit turn up next door FFS!
My husband just said the exact same! They use the word chill so much! Pouty saying he was having to FORCE himself to relax and not work... what a pathetic excuse of a man, and FYI you really wouldn't know how to do a days WORK 🙄

Reactions: 10
I watched the Mr David & Mr Ian travel day video earlier and what a difference. They seemed genuinely grateful for everything they had and even explained how they were managing to pay for things. And then they were both crying in the airport as they were so happy to be going back to Florida post travel restrictions.
Such a difference to the two caravan dwelling scrubbing fuckwits.
And being very open about the Das pass, although they always have been

I’m so happy I found this blog,,,,, I have so much to say lol.
1. I hate Leigh’s neck/chin. It reminds me of Fred flintstone. And 2. I’m so happy he stopped swimming in the god awful button down shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My husband just said the exact same! They use the word chill so much! Pouty saying he was having to FORCE himself to relax and not work... what a pathetic excuse of a man, and FYI you really wouldn't know how to do a days WORK 🙄
They only do the odd hour (so they say). They would need a month off if they did a 12 hour shift and if they had to be polite to anyone then they would need a cardiac monitor. Ffs what a hard life they have having to work one hour and edit vlogs. That’s very hard work that is.

Reactions: 11
And he needs a refund for that hair transplant. It didn’t take and whatever hair they did put in is gone because he keeps touching it in the camera

Reactions: 9
Prick called that 2 electric ring hob an induction hob! Bloody idiot. It is not an induction and the fact he thinks it is, shows he really is a know all, know nothing.

what a rude awakening is prick in for on the Moho trip! Hahahahhahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So they went to a smaller Caravan and did the same tit as always?
Nick is so fragile, he needs to monitor their comments 24/7.

• Haha
And being very open about the Das pass, although they always have been
I really like the Misters but I hope they aren't (unknowingly) misusing the DAS pass whereas the Lodge Twats are so snidey about it and know they don't qualify.

Reactions: 6
I really like the Misters but I hope they aren't (unknowingly) misusing the DAS pass whereas the Lodge Twats are so snidey about it and know they don't qualify.
They've been open about David's ankle for awhile, he uses a walking stick to move around, from previous trips it seems to have limited their movements around the parks. So hopefully they're being truthful about it. I can't remember if Leigh and Nick have ever said that they used it did they?

Reactions: 10
Prick called that 2 electric ring hob an induction hob! Bloody idiot. It is not an induction and the fact he thinks it is, shows he really is a know all, know nothing.

what a rude awakening is prick in for on the Moho trip! Hahahahhahahahah
I noticed that too ! The chef being so I know it all yet so wrong on every level !

Reactions: 7
They've been open about David's ankle for awhile, he uses a walking stick to move around, from previous trips it seems to have limited their movements around the parks. So hopefully they're being truthful about it. I can't remember if Leigh and Nick have ever said that they used it did they?
DAS is not available for mobility issues. If it's standing up or walking you have a problem with then you don't qualify. I know it sound a bit mad but if you think about it, it's logical. Disney will provide a wheelchair to take in the line for this reason. It's all clearly stated on their DAS page.

As for the Lodge Twats, you have to be formally diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition to get DAS. You can't just diagnose yourself like Prick.

Reactions: 7
DAS is not available for mobility issues. If it's standing up or walking you have a problem with then you don't qualify. I know it sound a bit mad but if you think about it, it's logical. Disney will provide a wheelchair to take in the line for this reason. It's all clearly stated on their DAS page.

As for the Lodge Twats, you have to be formally diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition to get DAS. You can't just diagnose yourself like Prick.
I really like the Misters but following the rules renting a scooter or wheelchair would be the proper thing to do, not DAS. It’s also clear to me from watching their day 1 that having DAS does make a huge difference. It seems like every Tim, Dick and Henrietta is getting a DAS pass now though so the whole system is well past the point of clean up. It’s widely abused and a bit of a shitshow.

The moment in the lounge where Ian said how lucky he was to be going back with David was very lovely and such a contra to the vile caravan twins.

I’ve ignored the loathsome duo for weeks. They popped up in my recommended list and seeing their mugs again I thought “they just look like blokes who sniff the crotch of their trousers to see if they can get another day of wear out of them” there’s something so icky about them when you haven’t seen them for a while. I bet they smell like stale sweat and crotch rot covered up with 50 sprays of Lynx - bought on a 3 for 2 offer.

• Haha

I thought that was the case too but obviously they have qualified and I do trust that they were honest with their application, and they are open that they did qualify … where as with the Dodge Guys I don’t trust a single word out of their foul mouths they are just awful humans

I thought that was the case too but obviously they have qualified and I do trust that they were honest with their application, and they are open that they did qualify … where as with the Dodge Guys I don’t trust a single word out of their foul mouths they are just awful humans

Agree. The Misters might have other reasons for DAS that we don't know about. The Twats have none.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.