The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How nasty was prick to pouty this whole vlog.. about his sore elbow, saying he's never worked a day in his life, slagging off the way he holds the camera. It was all just so venomous, I really felt for him.

Reactions: 6
Just catching up on the Van trip reveal slog.....Prick constantly drinking from his 'water bottle', mate, you aren't fooling anyone 🍷🥴
Also his pigeon tits in that marvel t-shirt 🤣🤣

I don't know why they bother with that sodding banger of a car!

P&P, please decide if you have hired a motorhome or a campervan ......FFS! Also can't believe that was the cheapest option for a holiday for the kids, we've hired a motor home once a good few years bacn and it was expensive then! Plus some places in Cornwall charge a fortune to park them to visit places!

Why the hell did they not have all the ingredients they needed if Leigh went tonthe shop for bread and eggs, and honestly, who runs out of pepper?

First time we've seen BB8 since they got back! And yes, the UK sticker was whipped away quick smart!
It would be very crappy to go to DLP and not take the girls! Especially if they go with Hannah and Mark like has been hinted!
My guess is they'll be trying to blag a freebie with the hire company based on them being famous youscroungers lol 😆

• Haha
In every slog now they without fail mention work. "Nick's got some work to do", "we've just got to finish a little work before we can leave" etc etc! Surely by now you cannot be fooling anyone. Nick's work today consisted of sitting in a pub on his phone while drinking a beer. In my world 'work' normally means a 5 day week that consists of an average of 8 hours a day NOT 5 minutes replying to an email on your phone once in a blue moon (see what I did there 🤪). They are both so out of touch of reality.
I know they can’t fool us with their work bollocks ..

Reactions: 7
We have motorhomed for years! Boy are they in for a shock... it is EXPENSIVE... It's great for a couple but 3 adults and 2 young kids in such a confined space using the tiny washroom and chemical toilet will absolutely push them both off a cliff... Banging on about 3 double beds too, it'll prob be one fixed bed which obvs they'll have to have and then it'll be a pull down bed over the cab and the 3rd will be created by pushing the seating area together... no nana naps or private time, Prick will melt down in 24 hours

Reactions: 14
Prick says the planning for th US road trip has to be done otherwise they'd have a trip with no substance. 🤣
Prick, none of your trips ever have any substance, why change now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Spouse pointed out the alcohol inflammation on Prick's legs.
The "water bottle" makes another appearance. Raging alcoholic.
Leigh, stop fretting over your bargain basement hair plugs. These tombstones in your mouth need fixing.
Looks like he has the start of alcohol related oedema

Reactions: 9
How the hell can cheese taste like either Christmas Pudding or Sage & Onion stuffing? His taste buds are fooked!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
No he won’t be blocked he sends them too much stuff and pays for meals at Disney no way he is a meal ticket for the scrounger guys 😂

Reactions: 7
I’m sure that was the cheese was on the kitchen floor when he was clearing out the freezer and than he put it back in from the dirty floor gross 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm all for new experiences and adventures but maybe they should have tried out the motor home alone for a few days before inviting family on a trip with them. It's going to be carnage. 5 people using one chemical toilet and shower, no thank you.

I wouldn't be surprised if they parked up and all booked into a Premier Inn after a few days.

Reactions: 11
That fella from Tenerife is a bigger user than these two put together, they will get nothing out of him he uses people to get what he wants and then drops them like a sack of potatoes…….oh and while your asking him about that ask him about only fans!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That fella from Tenerife is a bigger user than these two put together, they will get nothing out of him he uses people to get what he wants and then drops them like a sack of potatoes…….oh and while your asking him about that ask him about only fans!!
Looks like you will enjoy moobys thread I made 😀

The Knightstrider

That poor BB-8 left to look out of a window of a static caravan in East Riding.

Must think to itself of all the caravans in all the world I end up with these pricks!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.