The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pouty put two £10 pounds gift card in the basket but only showed one so I assume that prick told him to put one back !

Reactions: 8
Now I was warming slightly to Bazza and Buzby but the constant mentioning of "The Lodge Guy's Bedroom" on his last vlog has dropped him lower than a snake's bollocks in my estimations.
Lol, I love this site.

I hope the Bazzas are just using the Lodge Twats to promote their channel. They seem nice even if Buzza is permanently attached to her bleeping phone.

Reactions: 5
Pricks knees when he's lying on the bed in tonight's slog. Hiw the hell has he got knees like that they are horrible

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Hilarious stuff! 2 bored men in a caravan go to a shed and are more bored lol so bored they’ve eaten all the food and drink by 6😂. These motorhome slogs are going to be very good value I reckon 😂👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
off to a mini break in a camping pod with your leftover slimy curry in a Tesco carrier bag … classy AF. 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does this pair of underpants ever cook themselves anything except that bloody curry and tea cakes?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Prick absolutely hated the night in the pod and i think its given him a fresh look at how bad this campervan trip with the girls and the road trip later in the year are going to be. They clearly just don't enjoy being in each others company. Nick lying inside with numerous entertainment options downloaded cos no wifi and Pouty outside enjoying nature. How did they not think to go out for the evening, or just enjoy talking to one another. But I can see Prick thinking that they spent XX amount on it so they are spending the whole time there! And how could they not plan better to not end up with so much curry when they knew they would be out and about!

Reactions: 13
Ha, the bleeping hated that pod, didn't they? Lucky for them the weather was ok, can you imagine if it had rained?

Reactions: 11
Hilarious stuff! 2 bored men in a caravan go to a shed and are more bored lol so bored they’ve eaten all the food and drink by 6😂. These motorhome slogs are going to be very good value I reckon 😂👍🏻
Don't know about "pissed of us tits" they were both "bored of us tits"

Also what absolute gentleman .. NOT .. fancy letting Laura go in the pub to get the drinks!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So much to see n do in that area but they sat looking bored shirtless in the camping shed... obvs the booze n AWFUL left over curry were the priorities lol bet it stunk the place out... what a waste of a trip just lying on that bed may as well stayed at home

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.