Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NeveragainTLG

Hi, as an ex gullible, ex friend, I am glad I’ve found this page, what I’ve read so far is 100% accurate, and know they read it.
We were patrons (gullible) and subject to some of the nasty side of people, rude admins etc.

Some lovely people who we have met up with and are still friends with (friends keep in touch and do not expect payment for friendship, accept criticism and give free opinion, not a cash cow basis).

Not going to give any private things away and the family etc as they are private.

I know the waspies are creepy and exceptionally rude (they were to us), I’m sure we will tell you the whole story.
I know all about the car (as I sold them it), no idea if they still have it but what I will say is that was restored from the ground up, was my own personal car and was 100% perfect, was iconised in the mr2 community and I actually didn’t want to sell it.
Ask away and I will answer as honest as I can without being controversial or fabrication.
My opinions are my own.
But I will not hold much back.
and I know hannah and others will read this hey ho.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Squirrel108

Yep another classic, Pricolas Blumenthal talking us through the preparation of the muscle food abomination, which comes ready prepared for him to ruin in a bag. Pondering why the rice is watery whilst using a spaghetti server! Use a sieve you toss pot.
And of course the master class in Italian pronunciation; gnoshy! Hopefully prick will have a go. I can just see him savaging a bag of Maris pipers with his serrated all purpose knife (bread knife) then mashing them with his spaghetti server. He can then finish them off in his air fryer before he gets bored with it and it is shoved in the cupboard for the mice to shit in.
Bloody gorgeous, every day is best 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28

BullfaBugle

I watched the Mr David & Mr Ian travel day video earlier and what a difference. They seemed genuinely grateful for everything they had and even explained how they were managing to pay for things. And then they were both crying in the airport as they were so happy to be going back to Florida post travel restrictions.
Such a difference to the two caravan dwelling scrubbing fuckwits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry that some are feeling the need to turn on each other in here today, why the interrogation? They answered question you all asked yet still some are feeling the need to try and trip them up… as stated there may be one if not more of the existing sheeple lurking on here keeping quiet and we wouldn’t know. Let’s just concentrate on the task at hand watching them fall from their lofty perch.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

fhs3848

92814880-41A1-4EB6-A514-C97513D72CB9.jpeg
Nothing beats a balding 50 yr old in a 16 yr old’s skateboard trainers! 👌🏻I must rush to their affiliate link to grab myself a pair!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Sybil

Chatty Member
The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them.

I’ll get my coat….

• Haha
  • Heart

NeveragainTLG

@Steve&Sandy, you say you know that TLG and their sheep check out Tattle. What did they say about Tattle and why did you never check it out for yourself before yesterday?
Nick would often chat to me and tell me that people had put vile comments on you tube, I genuinely knew nothing of tattle, I was searching TLG scammers on Google and came across this site ‘eyes opened and I knew time was right to tell everyone what vile creatures they are’
I showed Sandy and we told other friends (whom were already aware of it and think it’s bang on accurate ish) they thought we knew about it, one friend told us TLG, Hannah and Jade monitor it and feedback.
Hence my posts yesterday.
I had been told to not diss Theme piss blagger by Leigh (through sandy as he doesn’t have the balls to contact me directly) due to the vile way he treated Sandy whilst we were in the states.
As my partner I have a duty to protect her, that holding back has finished and full flow on truth mode has been selected.

• Heart

Swamber

Shit people cooking shit food with shit personalities with shit content on a shit vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ZapfaWat

Oh look, on their laptop in their last vlog

30A4DEFF-F8DB-4DF8-A75A-87C540425C7A.jpeg

AD93EE36-3E73-473A-AE8D-23843774B28C.jpeg

Hi guys 👋, you even have an account, that’s cute

Using Firefox as your browser and probably chrome incognito to “hide”

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
I was banned for asking Nick which hair dye he used as it seems to last longer than Leighvil's. He replied, Autumn Sunset then banned me

• Haha
Reactions: 22

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
They are really ramping up their Instagram presence right now. Spamming anything and everything but mainly #disney obviously. All for freebies clearly or to get traction on their YouTube for more Kerchingas.

Wonder who was paying for that lunch as Prickolas had 2 toasted tea cakes? Obviously Baldy’s parents treating them. Funny how they practically always share when on their own but quite happy to have their fill of grub once some other mug is paying. Showed how tight they were by treating their nieces to a £1 lucky dip each.

Pouty proving again they read here by correcting the gnocchi pronunciation and now over mentioning the best thing Prick has ever tasted etc. Love that they hated the sausage roll and cheesecake. You know instantly whether they like something or not by their reaction. Pouty normally with a MMMmmmm which is then practically always followed with a booootiful, and Prick saying Oh My God. If they just chew in silence it’s shite. They then bullshit and say it’s still nice though as they are still on the grab for anything for nothing from any fucking company going.

This part is written just for you Prick and Baldy - neither of you are nice people. You rinse decent hard working people of money and you couldn’t give a shit about any of them. You are both self centred and vain and care about one thing - yourself - and what you can gain from others. Both your treatments are miserable failures. Your sheep will say that your hair looks great Leigh but in all honesty even you yourself know that it’s been a complete waste of patrons money. As has the bags under your eyes Nick. No amount of treatment or cream will correct that. You are old and as ugly on the outside as the inside. You’re also not a culinary chef and your sense of taste is no more advanced than a toddler. Also please dispose of that fucking blue hoodie. I bet it stinks worse than a Lodge Guys slurry. Have a great day cos never forget that Every Day you rinse Patrons is best.

• Heart
  • Haha

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
They obviously can't find me cause I'm not banned yet. Right Prick I give you to midnight on Sunday night and if I'm still there then I consider myself the "Hide And Seek In The Caravan Champion". GAME ON!!!

• Haha

Swamber

@NeveragainTLG Thanks for your honesty and insight. I appreciate your discretion re: family members.
You didn't need to expose yourselves here, and I take you at your word.
I'm sorry that they didn't take care of the MR2, and give it the protection and repair it deserves. You put a tonne of effort into the restoration, and Nick couldn't even keep the damn thing dry. It must be infuriating to know the damp won't come out until they tear out the carpet and that the floor needs to be bleached and dried. You did great work, and it was unappreciated.
Cheers to you both, Sandy and Steve.

Reactions: 21

NeNe21

Chatty Member
Did he say he could "taste the cardamom" in the polish cheesecake?! 🤦‍♂️😂
He has a special gift, he can recreate any dish after eating it just once, his taste is so refined that he can tell every single ingredient... there's a special name for this extraordinary talent, its called bullshit 😤 😏 😜 🤪 😅

• Haha

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
"I've spent hours watching tutorial videos" that's not work. I wonder if its about how to holiday in a motorhome?
Here's his top 10 list of Tutorial videos:
1. How to cook
2. How to clean
3. How to do an honest day's work
4. How to be kind
5. How to give up alcohol addiction
6. How to cure IBS
7. How to stop being a narcissist
8. How to be in a loving relationship
9. How to be a good friend
10. How to be a good person

• Haha

TheyAllSuck

You need to say hi to Hannah and Jade as they will be monitoring this, we have been told they did / do

Can only speak for when they met us and we took it in turns, same with meals. Will prob be different when they meet Lodgers
If that’s true and Hannah does truly monitor this and has seen everything that’s been said about her and the kids….. and she’s still hanging around TLG ?

Hannah - you will never be famous.TLG are NOT FAMOUS. They are vile, as clearly are the bazzas also, focus on your own family and how cringy they react to everything you do with TLG. Self reflection is hard, but you and Mark both need to seriously consider who you’re taking advice from and the behaviour you’re displaying on camera and to your own children.

if my daughter looked as uncomfortable as yours when prick tried to hug her then id be going out of my way to protect her and make sure she’s comfortable…. Why aren’t you doing the same Hannah and mark? You should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Heart
They wanted an upgrade to first class, tax free, miles only.

They got the COVID section of economy hahahhaha

You can't script this shit.

• Haha

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Sorry I’m at work I haven’t read all the msg regarding the blanket but the blanket was made by a person who was having cancer treatment , I can’t believe I’m fuming that the bastards threw in the bin all that hard work that poor lady did to make that blanket and send it out to them … I hope karma get the one day

• Sad
  • Angry

Weegie

I've just found Tattle and created an account so I can comment on this thread specifically.

It's so nice to find like minded people who can't stand these daft twats either! Although its mainly Prick with his know-it-all/Michelin-chef/emotionally abusive attitude.