The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hmm remember this post. You got called names for the way you came across ‘I fly first class darling’ same kinda attitude as P&P. So how many of the ‘hacks’ did you do.?
Yeah I did that purely to test the water with some of the ‘twats’ on the site to see what the reaction was, it was quite a reaction, you will see I kept with the ‘darlings’ bit a while just again to wind some of them up.

We did fly business class (special treat for 50th birthday, and it was ace tbh) expensive though, we normally fly premium for the leg space, flew premium back.
There are some kind of ‘special’ people on that site, (not me any longer) as for hacks, only one we did was park in springs walk to Saratoga springs, catch the bus to central terminal.
No others as we are not like TLG or the blaggers

In fact I believe one of my posts got removed by An admin, I thought which was Jade so I had a few messages with her about the whole thing and how the blaggards had treated Sandy

Reactions: 9
He's in a place that distills Gin, yet Nick think he knows better and adds more of the ingredients than is needed!! such a douche!
We said the same, almost doubled that ingredient! Pouty hates coriander so yup he acknowledges that his "husband" doesn't like it but adds it anyway ... what kind of person does that!

Reactions: 10
Somethings people say are sly as nick and leigh .. you have to have be the same level as them to join patron ! Just saying

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.