The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fml....he's got himself a blow poke I now pronounce him Michael peterson the 2nd ...watch out leigh for any stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hang on they are taking the leftover minging curry away with then to try and find somewhere on a campsite to warm it up? duck off you pair of saddos 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Making fun of anyone's anxiety is disgusting never mind someone who is a friend. Oh and time is ticking by Prick and you stick ain't found me yet. 3hrs 35 mins to go. CHOP CHOP.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get irrationally annoyed that neither of them seem to own even a slightly smart jacket. Hoodies with button up shirts look awful! Even a basic denim jean jacket would look much better

Reactions: 9
Spouse pointed out the alcohol inflammation on Prick's legs.
The "water bottle" makes another appearance. Raging alcoholic.
Leigh, stop fretting over your bargain basement hair plugs. These tombstones in your mouth need fixing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My new pet hate. Yes another one. Prick adding a Y on everything😡
It’s so chocolaty
It’s so cinnamony
It’s so curryey
It’s so air fryery
Etc….. etc…., once you hear it done your head in!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If pouty really had bursitis he would know about it what a total plank

Reactions: 8
In every slog now they without fail mention work. "Nick's got some work to do", "we've just got to finish a little work before we can leave" etc etc! Surely by now you cannot be fooling anyone. Nick's work today consisted of sitting in a pub on his phone while drinking a beer. In my world 'work' normally means a 5 day week that consists of an average of 8 hours a day NOT 5 minutes replying to an email on your phone once in a blue moon (see what I did there 🤪). They are both so out of touch of reality.

Reactions: 16
Just catching up on the vlogs. Prick doesn't think olives, coleslaw and beetroot is a good combination. This is from the 'chef' who thinks nothing to adding half a jar of pesto to a Korean/Chinese/Indian dish.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.