The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they shared .. it cost them £11.70 i dont think prick would pay for 2
I cant get over them paying the add on £2.20 for peas (and £2.55 for the first add on broccoli) !!!!! They defo only had one meal between them.

Reactions: 9
While we’re on pet hates. Who stirs drinks like prick does? Winds me up 😂
They both whisk drinks rather than stir it, but Prick is way more aggressive with it … shocking !! He has so much aggression pent up but he is careful who he directs it too, only to who he considers weaker he will never confront anyone who he thinks will answer back !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They both whisk drinks rather than stir it, but Prick is way more aggressive with it … shocking !! He has so much aggression pent up but he is careful who he directs it too, only to who he considers weaker he will never confront anyone who he thinks will answer back !
A typical bully

Reactions: 8
We playing air fryer bingo tonight? Get your drinks ready and take a swig with every mention of air frying. Be plastered by 10 past 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Prick has that phone welded to his hand. When they were at the cafe and one of the nieces was leaning on him he barely acknowledged her and just stared at his phone

OMG sort out the issue with sound! Background noise is so loud and speaking is too quiet 🙄
The bloody cake unwrapping directly infront of the camera 😬

Loading the sodding dishwasher......shut the hell up, we can't hear Pouty getting tit wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did he say he could "taste the cardamom" in the polish cheesecake?! 🤦‍♂️😂
He has a special gift, he can recreate any dish after eating it just once, his taste is so refined that he can tell every single ingredient... there's a special name for this extraordinary talent, its called bullshit 😤 😏 😜 🤪 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just when you thought they couldn't get any lower they go an film his Dad really struggling to get back down the hill. That's absolutely disgraceful. Shame on you both you ignorant arseholes.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Dont you just love it when they think they are being exotic by buying different foods only to be pissed off when they taste like shite???? Bloody hilarious!
stick to tea cakes you muppets!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What was funnier was how annoyed Nick got when Pouty tasted the samosa and cheesecake first!! Very promptly cutting it in (unequal) halves before he tried his and you could tell they both hated it, but were trying to be nice on the vlog (unusual for them so maybe some Polish Kerchingas they are afraid to insult?!)

They have a serious issue with food and sharing. If you care so much about someone eating more than you, buy more than 1 thing!

Reactions: 13
This has been niggling me if they still rent the house , are they renting or brought the apartment? If owned how did they get a mortgage with their earning And income what did they say to mortgage advisors as employment YouTubers ? How can they afford their lifestyle and travel to usa 3 times a year patreon money cant be enough for all that ? Most people go Florida every 2 to 3 years and save ..there are things that not adding up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.