The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit people cooking tit food with tit personalities with tit content on a tit vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
tit people cooking tit food with tit personalities with tit content on a tit vlog.
The pans with the flakey teflon really trigger me.
Buy new ones you cheap fucks!
Also the serrated knife on glass chopping board!!!!

Reactions: 9
Yep another classic, Pricolas Blumenthal talking us through the preparation of the muscle food abomination, which comes ready prepared for him to ruin in a bag. Pondering why the rice is watery whilst using a spaghetti server! Use a sieve you toss pot.
And of course the master class in Italian pronunciation; gnoshy! Hopefully prick will have a go. I can just see him savaging a bag of Maris pipers with his serrated all purpose knife (bread knife) then mashing them with his spaghetti server. He can then finish them off in his air fryer before he gets bored with it and it is shoved in the cupboard for the mice to tit in.
Bloody gorgeous, every day is best 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Chicken Giro, it’s Gyros you complete bellend and it comes with tzatziki not mayo 🤦🏼‍♀️

Only moments later he’s calling gnocchi “gosh-iee”
That is my pet hate, how they pronounce everything incorrectly. Prick in particular, yet likes to think he is some kind of professional foodie, instead of the idiot he actually is n

Reactions: 17
Does the new air fryer mean that the slow cooker will now be chucked?
Will we get air fryer ginger cake?
Air fryer hot chocolate?
God forbid air fryer lodge guys curry 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Prick and the patron followers going giddy over the unbelievable price for a discontinued air fryer!! Wow

the-chosen-andrew.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Since returning home 35 of their Instagram posts are about Disney/Florida/travel … rehashing already used photos with the obligatory clickbait question to encourage comments so they can build stat! Must be trying for more sponsorship 🙄

Reactions: 10
That is my pet hate, how they pronounce everything incorrectly. Prick in particular, yet likes to think he is some kind of professional foodie, instead of the idiot he actually is n
In the travel day vlog, I think, he almost said ménage à trois correctly. He said the tw sound then 'corrected' himself by saying troy. 🤣

• Haha
Oh, I got so far behind (possibly because I have a life). My thoughts on the last few slogs –

Travel home – do they not know there is a food court at the airport with a Panda Express! Pouty getting half cut on gin made a change from Prick. Did the cabin crew know who they were and purposely tell them the seats behind were reserved for COVID cases….

Half and half - 300ml of single cream (because they googled the ingredients) and same of whole milk – hold on, isn’t that a pint jug, 568ml aint quite going to fit 600ml to make half and half. The kebab takes 12 minutes so they give it 30 and then put it back in to warm the prawns. And did I miss it, but did someone gift them an M&S voucher!

Van life – 37 minute slog with maybe four minutes of van. Meet Pricks mam at the outlet because god forbid she is allowed in the caravan. They seemed to eat an excessive amount of food in this vlog – the chicken flatbread, egg and ham slice AND a raisan slice (that’s a lot of pastry if you have IBS or on a diet) and then a Muscle Food meal EACH!!!!! And finally burnt chips in the new toy.

And one other thing, because I seem to be on a roll – it’s a Fragrance not a Flavour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I bet Muscle Foods are SO thrilled about how many times Prick mentioned Hello Fresh while going through his box of freebies... thanks it reminded us to do our Hello Fresh order lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet Muscle Foods are SO thrilled about how many times Prick mentioned Hello Fresh while going through his box of freebies... thanks it reminded us to do our Hello Fresh order lol 😆
I love the way he put all the protein in the bags. Obviously not been on a food safety course otherwise he would know about cross contamination. But then they do sort things on the floor. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love the way he put all the protein in the bags. Obviously not been on a food safety course otherwise he would know about cross contamination. But then they do sort things on the floor. 😆
Their kitchen is a health hazard, I've posted pictures in previous threads where they've put packs of raw chicken straight on top of ready to eat food in the fridge, yorkshire puddings loose in the bottom of the freezer basket and who could forget Prick's "keep refrigerated" cheese advent calendar that was on the kitchen counter for at least a week?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Their kitchen is a health hazard, I've posted pictures in previous threads where they've put packs of raw chicken straight on top of ready to eat food in the fridge, yorkshire puddings loose in the bottom of the freezer basket and who could forget Prick's "keep refrigerated" cheese advent calendar that was on the kitchen counter for at least a week?
I've just realised it's not IBS it's food poisoning 😆

• Haha
92814880-41A1-4EB6-A514-C97513D72CB9.jpeg
Nothing beats a balding 50 yr old in a 16 yr old’s skateboard trainers! 👌🏻I must rush to their affiliate link to grab myself a pair!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.