The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious when they can't stand to be close to each other than they think living and travelling a van would be a good idea!
We predicted they would do this for the views a long time ago. Can life will be hilarious to watch if they do it.

So tonight pouty says:
'It only depresses you if you ALLOW it to depress you'' and ''the trick is to be happy no matter what the weather'' He has made out before that he is some kind of mental health expert/advocate but clearly doesn't understand how it works. I know he was applying this to prick rather than generally but i thought the comments were a bit blase and toxic positivity really

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Bleedin clickbait title, 2 minutes at the end of a 40 minute video where they just have a look at a can and don't decide on hiring or buying one

Reactions: 6
So they are already planning how to modernise the van. Would that be painting every surface grey then?

Haven't seen it yet, but, the van life YouTube scene is already saturated with far far far better people who have been doing It for years.
I watch loads and they won't even be as good as the worst i have seen.

Insert late to the party gif here!

Also, I guarantee they won't wild camp that often and just moan about how expensive camp sites are.

Reactions: 12
Prick is giddy about the Muscle Food delivery so it must have been a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see the stupid serrated knife and half melted plastic spatula they use for absolutely everything have returned now they're back from Florida :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
On this slog they labelled ‘work’ as helping Pouty’s sister lay some flooring in the loft. In my terminology that would be classed as helping out family. Unless they are even lower than I could ever imagine and are charging her for doing it. Yep thats probably exactly what they are doing.

They keep mentioning the sizes of the muscle food portions. Now maybe I’m totally wrong here but aren’t the portion sizes big as you should also be working out whilst using them? Hence the name - Muscle food. Not bleeping Bimble food! No chance of those wasters doing any proper exercise.

Reactions: 16
On this slog they labelled ‘work’ as helping Pouty’s sister lay some flooring in the loft. In my terminology that would be classed as helping out family. Unless they are even lower than I could ever imagine and are charging her for doing it. Yep thats probably exactly what they are doing.

They keep mentioning the sizes of the muscle food portions. Now maybe I’m totally wrong here but aren’t the portion sizes big as you should also be working out whilst using them? Hence the name - Muscle food. Not bleeping Bimble food! No chance of those wasters doing any proper exercise.
From my own personal experience, those muscle food meals taste 🤢! No wonder they are having them for free, no one else will buy them 😂. The portion sizes are tit as well, but you can’t eat it all because it tastes like cardboard 🤮

• Sick
Chicken Giro, it’s Gyros you complete bellend and it comes with tzatziki not mayo 🤦🏼‍♀️

Only moments later he’s calling gnocchi “gosh-iee”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Noshy! Really??? You simpleton.
The camper van soon went quiet after the found out the rental price. Did they hope they’d get it for free by being celebs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Noshy! Really??? You simpleton.
The camper van soon went quiet after the found out the rental price. Did they hope they’d get it for free by being celebs 😂
But he’s a chef don’t you know…..:

So much of a chef he’s managed to cook frozen chips in an air fryer.

Edit to add- and managed to burn them!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
The amount of time they repeat stuff in the same vlog is so annoying. Pouty talked about the chips not being greasy (frozen oven chips aren't greasy cooked in an oven anyway???) about three times

Reactions: 13
My takeaway from todays vlog
  • sharing the flatbread as it was probably the cheapest thing on the menu
  • wetting himself over his bargain airfryer which will no doubt lead to 3 recipes being shown and it will sit and gather dust . . . who the f*** burns frozen chips in an airfryer, someone who doesn't read the instructions and self proclaimed expert in everything
  • touring vans and then running when they saw the price and agree with above, his changes would be to paint everything white and grey and banish the wood. They have already said they camped once and hated it, life in a van is not much of a step up (but still better than the villa in Florida)
  • trying to spread the free muscle food meals further by saying they are huge and you could share, to then demolish the whole meal 2 nights in a row . . . so clearly a meal fit for one person
  • Nearly fell over as it looked like Pouty actually cooked a meal for once

Interestingly I cannot see Mark and Hannah on IG on my account that has been blocked by the knobs but can on my business account. Have they really gone through and blocked everyone on the lodge guys blocked list. That must have taken days out of their holiday 🤣
Oh FFS, they actually have! I can see and follow them on my extra IG account but on my blocked by the lodge twats account they don't come up! Very odd behaviour indeed..... "we don't like you because you don't like our friends"

• Haha
Oh FFS, they actually have! I can see and follow them on my extra IG account but on my blocked by the lodge twats account they don't come up! Very odd behaviour indeed..... "we don't like you because you don't like our friends"
Playground behaviour. It must have taken ages as the knobs guys must have a block list that wouldn't fit on a 18 pack of bog roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interestingly I cannot see Mark and Hannah on IG on my account that has been blocked by the knobs but can on my business account. Have they really gone through and blocked everyone on the lodge guys blocked list. That must have taken days out of their holiday 🤣
It wouldn’t surprise me that prick and pouty runs mark and Hannah IG account as it got a feeling of P and P over it

Oh and incase anyone missed it, this vlog is over a month old

When working out what muscle (what muscle) foods they should eat, they decided the one with the shortest date 🤦🏼‍♀️
And they mentioned one was dated May 2nd 🙄

Honestly, how out of date are they.......so crazy!
The Jubilee mentions will be at the end of July at the earliest......ridiculous

Screenshot_20220608-222153_Instagram.jpg

If you are going to have a picture taken , take the wanky neck fan off and either put your camera down or put it in the other hand! Horrendous photo

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.