The Lodge Guys #23 Gins, chins and patreon kerchings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having absolutely duck all to do all day and being with someone else 24/7 has to affect your mental health. I know we all went through it, or a lot of us did anyway, during Covid but there was the sense that that was temporary and most of us had work so it wasn't really the same. They lead such boring lives at home and that's starting to seep into their holidays too, you can tell.

Reactions: 12
Having absolutely duck all to do all day and being with someone else 24/7 has to affect your mental health. I know we all went through it, or a lot of us did anyway, during Covid but there was the sense that that was temporary and most of us had work so it wasn't really the same. They lead such boring lives at home and that's starting to seep into their holidays too, you can tell.
And when the meet anyone or go anywhere they’re always tardy!!

Reactions: 7
Who the heck would walk around wearing that ? Even they don’t wear their own merch now 😂
That's because they are too cheap to buy it!! If it was a proper store and they handled the product and shipping etc then we would see them wearing more "free" clothes, but since that isn't the case we only see them in occasional hoodies

Reactions: 9
I watch that Lisa & Ades version of that Space restaurant, The Liar Guys were so late to that reservation I think L&A had to speak to a cast member so they didn’t lose it, TLG came rushing up, not a sorry was said by them, that Lisa said was it worth it ( The Remy Ride) Nick said NO .. I’d have been 😡

I watch that Lisa & Ades version of that Space restaurant, The Liar Guys were so late to that reservation I think L&A had to speak to a cast member so they didn’t lose it, TLG came rushing up, not a sorry was said by them, that Lisa said was it worth it ( The Remy Ride) Nick said NO .. I’d have been 😡
It's not like they hadn't done remy in DLP, it's the same ride

It's not like they hadn't done remy in DLP, it's the same ride
They didn’t like it at DLP I think they even said they wouldn’t bother in Florida ? I might be wrong on that tho but I can’t put my self through watching that one again 😵💫

FFS! They learnt how to do reels on Instagram with flashing images, obviously part of the new ‘skills’ they talked about with H&M on the same ‘tutorial’
Bring on the blinding headaches over the next week as they over use this feature 🥴
They're over using it already, they're doing it badly too. It should come with a warning, it is actually hurting my eyes.

Reactions: 10
45883117-DF19-4C74-824C-8533845A2B00.jpeg
Anyone else see this weird exchange? Never heard of her but seems she has 1m followers, so obviously prick and pouty were gagging to steal some likes from her. Absolute bare faced lie in their response… as if they would ever plan to go to Disneyland Paris for pride… they’re far too bitter and they’d both hate every second of it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice pouty’s sister’s impression of Jen???? There but not on camera? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1337964Anyone else see this weird exchange? Never heard of her but seems she has 1m followers, so obviously prick and pouty were gagging to steal some likes from her. Absolute bare faced lie in their response… as if they would ever plan to go to Disneyland Paris for pride… they’re far too bitter and they’d both hate every second of it 🤷🏻‍♂️
I googled her I think she from love island

Reactions: 2
Gyros is still being pronounced like giro 🙄

good to see prick is still a fantastic chef improvising “milk” with mayonnaise and water……

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.